What TV Character do you Identify as?

So Sup Forums what TV character reflects you?

>Me; Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8x73UW8Hjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not be yourself? It isn't authentic to imitate a fictional character dreamed up by a team of writers.

how is this political?

that show was extremely jewish btw

You're nothing like House, dweeb.

Intelligent, nihilitistic, and with a wicked sense of humor ;^)
I ahve been drinking

None because I'm not a manchild

great thread ausfailia

i was born to be a sociopath bully like house: i remember one time i would spew shit to my sister like "you dont deserve to be happy, people are stupid, lets go judge ghetto kids from the neighborhood." i was a weird kid...

Glenn Quagmire, Giggity....

>i was born to be a sociopath bully like house:

I hope one day your autism becomes manageable.

I don't iddntify as anyone, but I think highly of this of Mishima and this weirdo
youtu.be/A8x73UW8Hjk

Intelligent, nihilistic, etc

you mean turn it into something useful? like how autism doesnt understand time or hardship? should i use it to become a better person?

I agree Satan.

>Poo in loo is a rapist
Checks out

The only reasonable answer.

pic related is literally me

Minus the pedo shit, or scofield.

When I was growing up, I'd go through these REALLY fucking weird phases where I'd get absolutely obsessed with a character, whether I just admired something about them or saw something similar in myself to them, and play up any similarities that I had with them. For example, I got super into 'Monk' in middle school, and became weird as fuck in terms of things being straightened, being clean, and also became super good at counting things. That one probably lasted a lot longer than the others, but Jesus Christ that was weird. My relatives started to believe that I had something genuinely wrong with me, and they didn't know about the Monk connection to my weird behavior, because I wasn't enough of an autist to let people in on it.

It also would make me seek out girls that had similar appearances or personalities to the love interests of the fictional character (in many cases, though, an actual person). It also occasionally bled into my political beliefs, depending on if my current obsession believed something that I didn't. I'd NEVER have sided with a liberal character, though libertarian viewpoints were more fair game.

Eventually, I came to the realization at around 17, then more so when I was 19 that being my own person and developing my own personality is much better than emulating or identifying with other people, though traces of my weird childhood idolizations still linger.

Any dipshit teenagers reading this that do this in any way, apply the lesson that I learned sooner than I did. Don't be a fucking weirdo like me.

Also, if you believe you're House, you're probably a lot more similar to Dwight.