What has Sup Forums got to say for this?

What has Sup Forums got to say for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/25/11293258/tax-plan-calculator-2016
taxfoundation.org/comparing-2016-presidential-tax-reform-proposals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Republicans always vote against their own economic interests because of muh nationalism nothing new here

Simple, you have no fucking clue how taxes work.

Why I hate citing sources now.

Did they forget the part that everyone poor and rich gets taxs cuts in his plan or wut?

conservatives always think they're just around the corner from their first million

There is literally no source and I have heard nothing about either of them talking about doing those things.

This is either bait or some very bad shilling.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/25/11293258/tax-plan-calculator-2016

Trump wants lower taxes for middle class and literally no taxes at all for people in poverty.

This. OP is a cum-guzzling phaggot.

Do you have anything to reference or are you just going to make her realized statements with no backbone?

Billionaire taxes are not the same as your taxes people. Unlike you, they don't get an hourly wage from a boss so that rate can easily not apply the way you think it does

The Aussie has the least shitty post in the thread

Does this bitch ever get tired of lying?

>On a static basis, the tax plan would lead to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent. When accounting for reduced GDP, after-tax incomes of all taxpayers would fall by at least 0.9 percent.

1% tax increase on the mega-rich is the status-quo. Not demanding anyone to "pay their fair share"

You fucking numbskull. Hillary clearly and publically said that she is interested in increasing taxes ON THE MIDDLE CLASS.

You know, the backbone of this fucking country and the one class that is literally being vaporized from existence as we know it.

So fuck you, fuck your Hillary shilling, get off Facebook, and get yourself fucking educated.

Millionaires are ALWAYS immune from Tax cuts, and when dems say Wealthiest Americans, they mean the Middle Class.

If they had it their way, the Middle Class would be footing the bill for all the poor.

>implying we aren't.

Which adds to my hate towards the fact since the last couple months Australia has been banned from making threads on Sup Forums unless you have a Sup Forums pass (which I'm not going to buy).

I always try to contribute to threads and discussion and never troll/shitpost.

I went to make a thread about George Soros emails being hacked straight after it was announced and found out Australia banned from creating threads. I hate how a lot of Australians pride themselves on being fucking morons in real life and shit posting online.

voting means nothing anyways

Precisely. The Middle Class has been the backbone of this country and has been getting straight up RAPED in the last 16 years, particularly worse since 2007.

Yet stupid and gullible sheep still salivate when someone hears a politician say anything about alleviating the problem.

It's sad. It's pathetic. I'm ashamed of my country and my fellow citizens.

>Queen of handouts (super pacs)
Vs.
>King of making his own

Tough choice.

it's literally a lie

It's literally the basics of both of their tax plans. Trump wants cuts and Clinton wants rates.

taxfoundation.org/comparing-2016-presidential-tax-reform-proposals

More precise numbers

>fair share
>america's wealthiests pay 95 % of the taxes
>america's wealthiest employs most of the people

Oh wow I wonder what could happen when you make it harder for companies to operate.
Gee jolly, then companies have to rely on illegal immigrants as labor force trashing the labor market with beaners.

~45% of the poorest Americans already pay no taxes after deductions and benefits. Neither does the pic say Trump doesn't want to cut lower income taxes.

See

An ignorant Finny with no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

You REALLY believe that the "wealthiest" of the USA pay the most taxes? This isn't the 1960's asshat.

The sheer stupidity....

They pay so much taxes because they have so much money... Average tax rates for the top 1% are 20% after all the deductions and loopholes. That's a lower-middle class tax rate.

Do you seriously fucking believe Hilldawg is going to tax her Wall Street buddies? Come on dude.

Wow that pic is so stupid...
The Ellis island medal is given to successful migrants or offspring or migrants. Nice comparison to Rosa Parks.

Migrants with working visas are not entitled to benefits.

Trump's "unparalleled support" from minorities is single digits. It's high compared to other Republicans.

>Liberals often say they speak for the poor, but just look at how much disdain they have for them.
>liberals literally mocking the blue collar class for being beneath them
>the same people that think they're "fighting the power" and "fighting for the common people" are mocking the "common people" for choosing their own candidate instead of blindly listening to them because they think they know what's best for poor people

Do you realize what you're doing, or is your head too far up your own ass?

No more bullshit.

Flat Tax or Bust.

Everyone pays the same percentage.

I don't care. I don't live there. Just telling you that Clinton, on paper, proposes tax hikes for them, unlike Trump. And considering the US is hugely in debt, perhaps tax cuts are abit irresponsible?

k den lad
I was talking about the wealthiest as it comes to companies.
you must be talking about just
rich individuals, right?

You cannot "rape" the middle class with taxes. For example the middle class is a household which earns 100k a year after tax, or earns 125k a year taxed at 25%. Increasing the tax rate by an enormous 10% would cause the new minimum income for the middle class to be 150k.

This also does not explain the consistent and persisting disappearance of the middle class during low tax eras.

Pretty sure something like 80% of America's budget is paid for by the wealthiest 5%

Does this mean tax cuts for the rich so they pay a 'fair share'?

>TRUMPS BIGGEST FUCK UP WAS THAT JEW STAR INFOGRAPHIC AND IT'S OUR FAULT

Deceptive picture. It doesn't say the poor will have to pay less taxes.

Both are shitfags, especially the one in the middle

>wealthiest Americans

She means households and spouses making a combined income of $250,000 a year or more. That is to say, millions of people in the middle class.

>(((taxfoundation)))
Come on Singapore. I know you're better than this. Try citing a direct source next time instead of a Jewish controlled and outside influenced one.