An Italian elderly couple invited me over for dinner tonight, the wife is making dinner...

An Italian elderly couple invited me over for dinner tonight, the wife is making dinner. I'm so scared because I haven't been to a dinner someone invited me to since I was a little boy.

What should I expect? Should I bring flowers or wine for the wife?

Condoms

God damn bro chill, and why the hell you thought of bringing flowers anyways? Tryna steal her from her mans huh?

Flowers. I would not trust an American to choose the wine.

Bring some desert if you want to take something. You're going to have fucking dinner not a date.

>desert

Phone posting has betrayed me for the last time.

Walk up to the front door, knock and say "badda bing badda boom" when it opnes. Also, say "eyyyy Tony" every time you want to adress someone.

Bring an egg- or ricesalad. Always works in addition to the main dish.

bring gabagool

Shower and make sure to clean the anus cavity, this is how it rolls nowadays

This

this
you must immediately ask for the gabagool in a loud voice

Being a bag of salt, who doesn't need salt at home?

>What should I expect?
Old people love talking about their lives so just ask them questions about their time.

Bring them a copy of mafia II and ask them how they survived such perilous times

Be careful mate, and be nice.
I got invited to a sunday roast dinner by my neighbours a few years ago. Sadly I suffer Rumination syndrome (I spit my food back up and chew it again) and didn't tell them. I ended up accidentally offending them, and I tried to calm the situation by jokingly taking some grass from their garden and eating it (because rumination syndrome is named for ruminants like cows, that eat grass) and they got even angrier. Please tell them of any disorders you have beforehand

What did the neighbor say to you?

Okay thank you.

I'll buy some flowers

I'm semi normal, although I think I have a blood clot in my leg that needs to get treated....

got mad, didn't try to understand my disorder and kicked me out, they don't speak to me now except I hear their kids calling me 'the cow man'

:^)

Most the grapes in France are from America too, because they lost their crops in a draught or something.

Not a single doctor told you that your incontinent lower oesophageal sphincter might need surgical fixing?

It is an eating disorder like anorexia I do it for attention but I can't stop

South america is making great wine too

Why is it always Brits with these weird stories?

good post

I dont mean to alarm you, but subjecting the oesophagus to regurgitant stomach fluids can cause strictures, spasms and god forbid adenocarcinoma, stay safe if youre not meming and work it out.

There was a legendary Brit storyposter not so long ago, he had the famous Pakistani family greentext, the Black mothers gf, among others

include me in the screencap r.eddit

It was a shitposr

bring condoms and lube. We have always sex with our guests.

Black mothers bf

Shitpost

Enough for today