What does your country think of Mormons? Are there Mormons in your country?

What does your country think of Mormons? Are there Mormons in your country?

last protectors of the anglo race in north america

that isn't a thing outside of america, like flat earthers, gun defensors and shit

no but there are a lot of jehovah's witnesses, most of them with English accents and not realising how poorly that undermines their efforts

>Spain has the second highest Mormon population in Europe after the UK
*thinks*

Yeah they actually run a lot of charities and help with social programs and rehabilitation. I even worked as an english tutor for a mormon couple who ran a school for the deaf. I can't say I have anything bad to say about them

and yet i've never seen or heard spoken about any of them

imagine how many of them there are

Had one ring my doorbell a couple of months ago, asked me if I know about Mormonism, said yes but I'm not interested, they said okay bye, end of story.

A small community /= non community

I've seen them. They all wear short sleeved white shirts and have crew cuts. Very American looking. They stick out like sore thumbs.

The last hope for the white race. Mormons have the fertility and zeal of Muslims, the tribal intellect of the Jews, and the values of Christians. Mormonism is the pinnacle of human civilisation. You will NOT find a better ideology. The West would have settled Mars DECADES ago if we lived in a Mormon Theocracy. And that is a fact.

4 wives who stay at home and raise your kids sound pretty based.

Are you allowed to marry 4 sisters from the same family?

too bad they're nuts

They're alright
very boring though
its not surprising to see a family consist of 6 to 18 people though, especially the more religious ones

t. native utahn

>The West would have settled Mars DECADES ago
LOL no
the main positive thing I'll say is that they have a good work ethic
they have a very obvious herd mentality, along with a somewhat tribal mentality that you mentioned
they're kind of weird and are always out trying to proselytize, even in everyday life
even out of state mormons think utah mormons are weird

They are the most pleasant people I have ever been around

>Are there Mormons in your country?
yep lol, they're usually missionaires
we call them "el FBI"

the ones i talked with don't believe even half of what's written by Joseph Smith, but they do enjoy their organization

I once talked to a pair of them like 15 years ago

It was a lame conversation that ended in forced smiles and vapid nodding after three sentences

Never met one, unaware of a population in Germany. Many Germans won't even know them, and the others - like me - will probably find them a little weird. I've heard that superficially they're very friendly but if you move to Utah you'll have a hard time forming communal bonds because you're not one of them in their exclusive community.

>pito
jej

>evangelical christians with some weird dogmas
>yes

My sister was going to marry a momon guy and his family was kinda weird. He had 2 sisters and a nice house but had no prospects at all. He was probably upper middle class but I don't know by what means since he had a shitty major from a shitty college. His sisters were hot tho. I wish they were degenerate enough to fuck me.

I've never met any. I don't think there's any here, to be honest.

Met a couple of 'em while walking home from uni. They said "Good morning" and walked off.

I don't think the avg Malaysian knows anything about it. Proselytizing to Muslims is illegal so if there are any probably among our Chinese, Indian, or East Malaysian populace

I live near their church. I see them sometimes, but we don't really care.

Never met a mormon, but there are a bunch of other more or less weird christian splinter groups.

Mormons are going to be the last bastion of the white human race after Europe and the rest of America turns into Muttland

The other day I was walking in Paris and two mormons stopped me, they asked (in French but with an American accent) if I had some time to give them.
But then I saw they had a little card with "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" (in French) on their coat so I said I wasn't interested, the guy looked genuinely dissapointed lol.

Why do americans try to convert us to their weird version of Christianity ?

They serve only to point at and make jokes about people named "Hélder".