Voltron I guess

I want to FUCK Pidge

Why can't cartoons have more reverse traps?

Is she trans? I keep hearing that from places.

because kissless virgins like you, OP, will always make me laugh!

>is reverse trap
>ITS TRANS!
Stay the fuck off tumblr

As someone put it, she's not trans because she doesn't want to be a male. She's just crossdressing to be a pilot.

So she's just a reverse trap.

>He doesn't like reverse traps
Fucking faggot

crossdressing for shenanigans is not transition

No, she explicitely says she's a woman.

Alright, askong as she acts feminine i will fantasize of fucking her i wouldve anyways if she had a dick

>Lance will never introduce you to his parents
>ywn share garlic knots with him with a beach view
>ywn have fun in the ocean together

Just kill me now Galra Empire

>ywn be a paladin with your cool team of bros and ladybros
am I too late for adventure, Sup Forums
did I miss it

No.

Nigga have you heard of a spell check?

Fuck you faggot

I want garlic knots now

Why would you do this to me?

He would leave you the minute some hot alien slut showed interest in him.

Any Voltron thread without a single mention of Voltron is a fucking failure. I hate what this fandom has become.

I would only do any of this if it meant I could get closer to Shiro and then later ditch Lance for him.

No!

Shiro would never get with a friend's love interest.

sorry user

Lance would probably flirt/cheat with someone else anyway. I'd break up with him and run crying into Shiro's arms looking for comfort.

me too, OP. me too.

When will Crazy Klancers try to attack the writers or the VAs? I want blood and drama.

Shiro seems to be the exes off limits type. He wouldn't want to make things weird in the castle ship, especially since Lance would be torn up about his own stupidity and drowning his sorrow in ice cream and romance novels.

theyre on netflix
netflix answers to nobody. you wanna give them free publicity with hate campaigns? awesome. do you think even one person is going to cancel their netflix as a result of it?