Just watched pic related and holy shit was it unsubtle about its pro mass-immigration agenda

Just watched pic related and holy shit was it unsubtle about its pro mass-immigration agenda.

Did Merkel make this movie? How the fuck does this happen?

Also it was funny how in the last scene they decided to not show the waves of favela shitskins mass immigrate to Elysium and turn it into another shithole, I guess that would have thrown off the audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4Hws7MzfN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>Watching movies

You should be out having sex shame on you. I already made two children so no counter argument there.

I particularly liked the unironic scene where those poor immigrants get the free medical care that those mean rich people were just holding them back from because they're so mean.

This movie is proof that libs and shitskins will not leave white people alone, even if we go to fucking space.

>Watching anything with matt damon

Nigger, it was a cautionary tale about the importance of protecting your borders from the floods of outside savages. If they had actual onboard defense systems instead of using questionably legal Earth-based private security, there wouldn't be a problem. But the rich people on Elysium wanted to feel like they were peaceful and civilized, like they were above using force to defend their property, and so their home was invaded.

>rich white people go to space
>almost don't interfere at all
>shitskins left on Earth literally cannot build a prosperous society without their help
>all of them spend their time stealing and doing drugs and making fun of Meth Demon for working a job
This was pretty amazing thinking about it.

It was a subtle redpill, it shows that helping refugees will only end up destroying everything that you build

Except this is exactly how it is IRL. Lefties just saw what they wanted to see in it, and thought the movie was pushing a leftist agenda when it basically alluded to the complete opposite. Just like Mad Max and the feminists.

This.

Eh? I got sort of a different idea from the main message of the film. If you looked at where they were for most of the movie, they were in California. And it was poor as hell and 99% Mexican. If anything, it showed us a glimpse of what we are headed for in a subtle way, without coming off as "racist and hurtful".

kek

thanks for making me like the movie a little bit

saw that shit in theaters and was so disappointed that I bought a ticket for a sci-fi movie and instead got a thinly veiled mexican amnesty commercial

What's ur excuse for Chapple then? Same director.

>Lefties just saw what they wanted to see in it,
Let's not push it. The redpill message is either accidental or voluntarily obfuscated. The presentation is still about goodguy Damon taking back the wealth from le ebil French whites.

Blomkamp's works are heavily influenced by his Afrikaaner roots. He's basically stated outright that District 9 and Elysium were direct representations of what happened to South Africa/Rhodesia post-aparthied (and more subtly what is the future of the West because of third world immigration).

The only message I got was if I don't have wat I need it is just fine to steal from the wealthy.

> voluntarily obfuscated
Well obviously. It would be career suicide, in today's political climate, to release an overtly redpilled film. You have to subtly hide that shit behind a veil of progressivism, so that the redpill is delivered subconsciously.

Mh, I don't know man, the voting audience can be surprisingly 1st degree.
Like, didn't this span an actual non ironic debate about facilitating immigration?

They had to have the white "Jesus figure" Matt Damon sacrifice himself to save to poor unwashed brown folk.

It's because what was shown is what they want. That hell hole is perfect.

Matt Damon is a dirty, fence-jumping Mexican. That's the plot of this movie.

You do remember there were non-whites living on Elysium? The president of the place was some paki.

This

Exactly. A large mexican population leads to terrible conditions. It's not even that they can't afford to, the coyote had lots of computers and devices, and instead of pulling shit from stealing, they could've focused to better themselves, but no. Instead they try to sneak into a satellite and potentially destroy the Earth as well as Elysium.

the film was ok from a purely cinematic persective, the ending terrible
the msg behind yes was probably pro immigration i didnt buy it I just watched it for entertainment value and because it is relevant to our time

You forgot the part where he's a liberal and believes that it's a good thing that the shitskins invaded the space colony in his movie because mean white people need to share

Are all the movies by that director linked? It seems like District 9 happened first, then Chappie then Elysium since there are little hints here and there. Plus the motifs are pretty similar; be kind to others, immigration laws, mistreatment of "minorities" ect..

Yeah, that dude has gone to the dark side.

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4Hws7MzfN

>What a wonderful tale

Neill Blomkamp (the director) is from south africa, grew up there, and I guaranfuckingtee you is "racist" as hell.

He knows -exactly- what blacks are like, and what mass immigration results in, having experienced it all first-hand.

He also knows the jews run hollywood and nothing overtly "redpilled" would ever get a greenlight. So he hides these themes in his movies beneath a layer of 'liberal feelgood'.

I was about to remark on this
that some people watch his movies seeing an anti immigration tale while others see a pro immigration tale
IF the director is anti immigration I think he makes this deliberately ambiguous because he knows he has to please the hollywood libs

matt damon

>Idiot poor darker people can't be trusted to do anything

Well. I'm not going to argue it.

Uh.
Well fuck me.

Hey, in this case being wrong is a good thing.

I viewed it as a utopic vision for the future of civilization. Our civilization is at grave risk of being decimated by mongrel hordes, but self serving and naive leftists, most of them ensconced in their own bubbles are too blind to see this.

That was a nice analysis.

This.
The whole movie was about lefties in their gated (space) communities getting invaded by illegal aliens from the ghettos.

He ate that fucking grenade tho.

I found it thoroughly inspiring. The ending brought a happy tear to my eye.

Movies are the source of indoctrination

Angry Birds

Still subtle to the bluepilled, because it's masquerading as a children's movie.

I haven't seen the movie Elysium.

Ok, so
Did the space people somehow massively fuck up the earth people then leave?

"They took all the wealth and left?!"

Because if you've still got an entire planet to yourselves.. you know that wealth is created. From work, ideas, and planning etc. That you can always rebuild.

So clearly the evil white people must have been doing something other than just living peacefully.. right? Some minor control or just keeping brown people out of their safe space?

Nah they're even a separate nation.
But see turns out the moviemaker is one clever redpilled boer.

>having kids will solve all our problems

kek

>Rich people live in space.
>Shitskins overrun Terra.
>Rich people create bioweapons to clense Terra.

Why don't we make bioweapons?
>Cheap, Easy to do.
>Shitskins don't practice hygiene/overcrowding.
>Can be tailored to attack phenotypes.

Two isn't enough, you need a third just to break even.

Just watched pic related and holy shit if it isn't #notallmuslims - the movie.

>Not raising a white army

Defeatist.

Is this Brink in movie form?

Blomkamp is redpill as fuck. Both movies are by his own words, cautionary tales about foreigners and immigrants, he doesn't understand why liberals like them, they're too stupid to understand