What is the shittiest comic you've ever read?

What is the shittiest comic you've ever read?

Fight me.

Not sure if bait, but here's a comic with worse characters, story, and art.

>power fantasy bullshit
>good

I still don't get why Sup Forums hates this so much.

It's essentially Family Guy, the comic, as in it has one-dimensional characters that have no personality besides being vehicles for references

I agree. I will never understand thehype behind this.

It was one of a kind I guess

Or at least one of a kind that nobody gives a shit

Shit taste op
Did you read the same comic l read?
because it gets more and more apparent over time that Scott is asshole.

Thank you.

This is such overrated shit. I couldn't stand the MC.

I hate this comic because it makes me feel inadequate.

Tried Saga and it was almost unreadable. How the fuck do people enjoy that shit?

Yeah I liked the movie more

I'm guessing you haven't read many comics.

Bendis. Specifically the Xavier will arc.

This comic possbily has made me more angry than Kant was after reading Hume. How could anyone have ruined Superman, the BEST version, to this extent?

Agreed.

Volume 1 of New 52 Suicide Squad

Monster Pop

It was supposed to be the canon end fior Golden age Superman and became an elseworld. And why's that? Because Alan Moore killed everyone in a fucking edgefest. Moore never really understood these characters

I tried this comic and i couldn't pass chapter 3, it was so unfunny, i just don't understand how people like this thing.

Cerberus

>Wolverine shows up
>Fucks jean

Nice

Also DC Trinity

Muh slice of life!

This

Shit reeks of Hot Topic/Animu cliche

A really shitty Doctor Who comic that was storytimed on /who/ some months ago, it provided some good reaction images though.

I got the first spawn trade and the endgame arc trade

god what complete snoozefests. complete wastes of money

Did he ever say anything specifically about this comic afterwards? I was actually going to make my own version because of how annoyed I was at this.

Someone story timed the Fight Club comic. That was pretty awful.

Holy shit I completely agree with you. Horribly ugly, trite nonsense. One of my favorite hate-reads.

Never even heard of this. What happens in it?

I can't remember the name of it, but this one. Worse than Bomb Queen, worse than Sinfest or Dominic Deegan, worse than Ultimatum.

The worst kind of edgy bullshit. How people actually praise this garbage is beyond me.

Literally nothing. Imagine the safest most everything-positive SJW comic you possibly could and then make it worse.

the watchmen and the killing joke

was told these were the holy grail
serisouly believe majority of comic readers regurgitate what they are spooon fed as "good"

anything by kevin smith really but this
this i had hopes for
and wow

Watchmen is decent as a deconstruction, showing why the immoral "hero" winning is actually a bad thing, which many people disagree on. It would have been terrible if Moore did his original plan and ruined the Charlton comics characters.

Killing Joke was just bad though.