Do they browse here?

Do they browse here?

"No"

Justin said he used to. He might still.

Can someone please explain this parenthese shit? Within the last 48 hours I've become bombarded with it.

After articles about the meaning of the (((echoes))) began to surface, Twitter users (both Jews and non-Jews alike) decided to put parenthesis around their usernames to tease and throw off the alt right

It's a Sup Forums thing to highlight jewish names.

Justin go home.

You can ask them yourself.

>throw off the alt right
But wouldn't t just make their job easier, especially since Firefox discontinued the plug-in when they realized it was making fun of Jews?

it's a reddit meme
or one that started here and got popular there

on Sup Forums there used to be a text-only shitposting board called /prog/ that used to make fun of a programming language called Prolog which tends to use excessive surrounding parentheses. eventually they started putting them around the last names of the creators of Prolog whenever referencing them and then somewhere along the line they put parentheses around everybody with a jewish sounding last name. then some user made an add-on that automatically puts parentheses around anybody with a jewish last name on the Internet and a bunch of jews got upset and "countered" it by surrounding their names with parentheses themselves so it would show up without the add-on.

tl;dr it's a dumb meme

why the fuck would he browse a forum dedicated to talking about children's cartoons?
it's a non-issue unless being a neo-nazi becomes socially acceptable again.

A lot of people do. They just don't say ot.
I read long ago in Sup Forums that one of the writers of Limitless did (who knows if it was even true, but...). I guess if you're a geek, the chances are high.

mfw I bump a thread

Wait, is Morty Jewish?

No, but his name is.

I was lucky enough to get justin ti like a teeth I made

Meant to say tweet

It was a dumb antisemitic meme started by 4chancer and is ofter mocked by normietricians (patrician+normie)

They might, but they'd probably be the sort to actually remain anonymous if they ever do more than lurk.

Roiland likely had, but I'd imagine they're too busy to dignify Sup Forums with their pageviews.

It's a Sup Forums meme pointing out when a media article, generally an anti-western/white/male one, is """coincidentally""" written by a jew.
There was an addon for Chrome called the "Coincidence Detector" which automatically added the brackets to a specific set of names and organizations names.
Some journos found out about the latter and triggered every twitter jackoff by drawing parallels to WW2's yellow badges so now some of the most retarded people on the internet left decided to add it to their names themselves "in solidarity" which the poltards thinks is extremely hilarious.

Roiland consistently made reference to memes of the era during GVP, and he would often talk about the "Sup Forums kids".

Dan is a busy (and successful) man though, so he probably doesn't. Or he actually knows how to hide his powerlevel.

How long has it been going for?

Because I swear I saw people doing it on Sup Forums a few yeats to show sarcasm.

Like Gone Home is a shit """game"""

Dan's reaction to Sup Forums was just that It was exhausting, last I recall, he said something to that effect in a harmontown.

And yeah roiland clearly did. He also used to turn up in the Sup Forums Rick amend Morty threads before it became Sup Forums fashion to hate the show.

I think you misunderstand.

It isn't the quotations, it's the parenthesis (((((()))))

Like this:
((((Goldman)))) ((((Sachs))))

No no, teeth is better.

Where do you think all the Rick hate comes from?

If you listen to the commentary royland literally says that he was worried the show was getting no hate threads on Sup Forums so he started posting ones.

Also in another video he talked about a bunch about wagecucks and normies.

He's a full blown Sup Forums retard.

It's all that damn dirty dindu morrakius fault tbqhwyf

There was an episode of Harmontown where he talks about aliens infiltrating America for like 40 minutes. He's legitimately nuts.

>People don't remember the threads Roiland posted in and him admitting to badmouthing R&M on Sup Forums for the lulz.
Newfags everywhere.

morrakiu is a hero shut your mouf

...Smith?