Is it okay that I enjoy this music even though I am not white?

is it okay that I enjoy this music even though I am not white?

youtube.com/watch?v=gH0y3_-jX3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdO3qheFrxs

also on that note, is it okay for anybody of any race to enjoy things not a part of their culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wTjIVMnraY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaFMODV9tTU
youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o
youtube.com/watch?v=xCuXJ8d7VP8
youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
youtube.com/watch?v=AoYMDGp97ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
youtube.com/watch?v=iHf9Pa00ies
youtube.com/watch?v=usDgBw8oy-U
youtube.com/watch?v=rXr-Kfa4_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=5mHXraOjuXM
youtube.com/watch?v=AthwWUYHHHk
youtube.com/watch?v=BFUDtXGJTNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Edgy sure but not bad tunes, thanks.

>also on that note, is it okay for anybody of any race to enjoy things not a part of their culture?

Yes.

You should feel bad about listening to trash music like this regardless of what color you are.

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot. Tyr are god-tier folk/viking metal.

Sorry they don't wear skinny jeans or flannel, or fellate Kanye or MTV executives.

It's amazing that you don't see the irony of being "too hip for hipsters"

Your music is shit and everybody that listens to it is the most repugnant kind of faggot loser.

Yes,. because metal music is degenerate.
Made for braindead drug addicts and violent snow-niggers who dress like trash and do menial labor jobs.

knock yourself out.

SHITSKINS GET THE FUUUUUUCCKKKKK OFF MY BOARD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

>is it okay that I enjoy this music even though I am not white?
Yes

>is it okay for anybody of any race to enjoy things not a part of their culture?

Yes

Týr should be enjoyed by all

youtube.com/watch?v=8wTjIVMnraY

you should've stopped with Burzum and Bathory. Those are they only 2 "viking folk" or whatever you need.

the rest are all a bunch of posers, which makes it hard to get into ancient european paganism because I don't want to seem like an edgy faggot.

Metal's the only genre of popular music that actually draws influence from the European classical composers. Get fucked.

>tfw tyr became nickleback

youtube.com/watch?v=zaFMODV9tTU

>Tfw could have born 100% Irish
>Born 50% Irish, 25% polish, 10% Italian, 10% Spanish, 10% mestizo
>All because my Irish mother rode the brown cock

Why even live?

Take a pic of your wardrobe, I'd like to see how big of a faggot you are on the daily.

>Metal's the only genre of popular music that actually draws influence from the European classical composers.

This is hilarious. Nigger hip hop is closer to classical than this loud obnoxious garbage.

to breed out the bad blood. All it takes is a few generations.

plus
>polish, italian, spanish
at least they're european.

>female vocals

lmao Burzum's not "viking." Varg's an edgy-as-fuck dickhead tremolo-picking a cheap guitar for 10+ minutes per song with no production value whatsoever, because SUCH TR00 KVLT METVL

Nigger detected.

No one in their right mind would associate rap with anything other then jungle music.

>the rest are all a bunch of posers, which makes it hard to get into ancient european paganism because I don't want to seem like an edgy faggot.
just study it as history/cultural stories meant to teach life lessons. trying to actually be a pagan will just leave you unfulfilled, because there's a reason paganism mostly died out.

this is shit tier friend

>No one in their right mind would associate rap with anything other then jungle music.

And I don't, which is exactly why it's so hilarious that you listen to something so obviously below it.

Metal is trash, and so are you.

yea, dumbass, he did make black metal, which, compared to most other black metal bands (especially contemporary ones) is good.

as for the folk, his last album was "folky" maybe not "viking," but we can't all do it right like Bathory.

plus I'm pretty sure varg thinks "viking" music is faggy anyways, so of course he wouldn't make any.

>5% mestizo

Fml that's still so much

>makes it hard to get into ancient european paganism because I don't want to seem like an edgy faggot.

>muh influence
Appropriate something and turn into degenerate trash for degenerate trash people
but hey, it draws influence right? So it can't be bad.

metalheads are always fucking horrible degenerate losers and the music reflects that.

yea that's pretty much what I've been doing, I wasn't planning on actually conceptualizing the gods as real or anything, but I think it'd be cool to continue the old traditions.

Did I once in this thread so I listen to metal music?

You are dumb and dull like a monkeys ass.

It would take 2 generations of breeding with defining Irish populations in order to restore my family's genes. Maybe if Trump is elected and conservatism uncuck itself. Otherwise I'm not polluting the gene pool.

>Tfw huge Irish chicks fetish though

Tyr is quite good imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fu2bgwcv43o
youtube.com/watch?v=xCuXJ8d7VP8

Yes, the heart of the warrior isn't exclusive to us at all
It's just that we are the only ones with badass music to accompany it

>Those are they only 2 "viking folk" or whatever you need.
>Implying Wardruna isn't the penultimate
Kill youtself

Rap music is really good. Sorry whitey I've tried really hard to hate it but I can't

I absolutely abhor your despicable detestable negroid raps and diddies.

No faggot they are garbage and shit on the name of the greatest god to ever exist in Paganism

you're not so much polluting the gene pool so much as you are reclaiming your ancestry, but you're right. Unless your children choose to do the same it won't help.

If you're Japanese or Mongolian, then it's okay. They are honorary Aryans, so they are allowed to like Aryan music. For example, My country is a huge contributor to Viking Metal.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo

meh

And here are some Finnish elves

Literally based off the Elder Futhark and every instrument is made the old fashion way
You can't get more Viking than that

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w

These are top tier songs

I just don't know. If an actual race war occurs I'm fucked. I doubt hwhites will care. Perhaps if I can find a redpilled Irish chick, u nay have a chance, otherwise, there's little point in it, unless I can go Italian, the southerners are already somewhat mixed.

I come from a tradutonally military family, however, so at the least I'm not going full cuck. Not a chance in hell.

I guess I just don't really like "viking."

I can appreciate using traditional instruments, but idk, seems kinda try-hardy. I'd rather they just do traditional songs with traditional instruments, and not try so hard to make it sound "epic" or whatever.

I don't see why not. On another not, there Cemetery Gates cover I ok at best, Evile's version blows it the fuck out tho imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoYMDGp97ZM

/watch?v=AoYMDGp97ZM

I will admit I liked Helvegen

That adds up to 105%. Enjoying that extra chromosome senpai?

See
I'm drunk on a Saturday night. I'm 50% Irish and 5% mestizo what do you expect? Drinking is muh tradition.

Or

>and not try so hard to make it sound "epic" or whatever.
They aren't
Listen to the music and read the lyrics, they're all actual songs that would have been sung in the time period.
Einar literally spent a decade researching before they ever even made an album and made the instruments himself.
He isn't a try hard yes trying to make a living document of the Viking musical history so that it survives into the future since the west is in pretty bad shape and the whole multiculti bullshit is starting to encroach on historical fact and causing lots of revisionism

>listening to powermetal garbage
KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw

>is it okay that [...] I am not white?
no

No you shouldn't at all. I would encourage you to listen to even more, metal brethren.

alright man, I'll look into it more and give it a good solid go.

I'd get into blood music.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHf9Pa00ies

These are the same guys who carry Perturbator and GosT for you edgy fags.

This album "Trä" will kick your ass on shrooms and give you the folk swedish soul journey of your life

youtube.com/watch?v=usDgBw8oy-U

Is Powerwolf Sup Forums approved?

youtube.com/watch?v=rXr-Kfa4_cY

All I ask user

reminds me of Indian Classical. I can dig it.

Tyr are fucking great.
I'm white and enjoy the blues, so take that as you will.

check the album it's a classic. Go hard on shrooms and have the journey.

This is more alchemist, dutch guys
youtube.com/watch?v=5mHXraOjuXM

Why is it in Finnish? Why is it sung like old Finnish poetry or whatever you'd call that in English.

pretty cool man! thanks!

Their first releases were pretty good but they've really fallen off since then, especially exemplified by this monstrosity Most of the Faroese language songs are quite good but I prefer the traditional versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=AthwWUYHHHk

don't know, they do folk music so take from finland too probably.

Tyr osnokay but far from my favorite of that genre. Falkenbach and Heidevolk are much better.

>Nigger hip hop is closer to classical than this loud obnoxious garbage

no it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=BFUDtXGJTNI

It's okay, but you have to go back.