What exactly is wrong with race mixing?

What exactly is wrong with race mixing?
Wouldn't a mixed kid be better than a black kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its like asking if you would rather have half aids or aids, well how about no aids? dont need monkey dna floating around, thank you very much

Pretty much all African Americans are mixed.
You tell me what's right with it.

>flag checks out

Yeah, nothing wrong with racemixing but if we were to breed inferior race out of existence, the inferior woman should bear the child of the superior man to avoid Microchimerism
Don't be stupid!

let's convince a bunch of virgins that having interracial sex is a good thing.

after months of this shit i'm still amazed there are retards out there posting this shit.

Race mixing is degenerate since it is an extreme form of sexual fetishism

Nice thread, rabbi

>virgin
Stop projecting, nigger.

I agree OP

REAL NIGGA TALK: Blacks were the original aryans. All footage you see of Nazis is doctored.

Real talk. Hitler was a nigga. His real name was Ado Hitlermane

I come to Sup Forums to get smarter but most of the time it's just opinions from retarded socially inept manchildren

This thread will now serve to get you woke

Race mixing is ideal. Inbreeding results in weak people, whereas genetic diversity strengthens the genetic line. It's the whole reason sex evolved, when species could otherwise be asexual. Everyone knows mutts tend to be smarter than pure breeds.

Here we see the TRUE Aryan before whitey decided he wanted to steal our culture AGAIN

Thats not how it works.

This.

Here we have an Aryan GENERAL. Yes you heard me correctly. Note how he sits ABOVE the weniger als Mensch

This is a sign of his superior status. This picture is rare and slipped the revisionist database

Other than the genetic side of it (which gets boring to discuss after a while), racemixing seems to be a product of being alienated from your own people and deracinated from your culture. Someone who's really rooted in their community wouldn't even consider racemixing because other races are just so different and unlike them in behaviour that it would be completely undesirable. That's why you only see racemixing in the alienated melting pots that are big cities

FBPB

"Mixed" you mean black.

It's not the ethnicity that matters, it's their culture! This chick could become a bright adult with the right influences.

What if everyone diversifies to the point where there is only one race?

I'm race mixing to get back my german genes lost when my grandfather decided to have sex with central americans. Only two generation, but still a lot of work ahead of me to get back to where it once was.

Here is an undoctored photograph of Ado Hitlermane

Know your history my brothers

if you enjoy diversity then you shouldn't like race mixing. the logical conclusion is the "beige race" thing where everyone is mixed.

in that situation all of the beautiful unique things in the world become part of one group.

put flatly, race mixing is a war on the same level as hitler's final solution, in that if the war is lost, so will the race be.

and it's not about better or worse, it's about having a cultural identity and preserving it. israel built a wall to keep out the islamics, because the jewish people preserve their cultural history.

and if you can't beat the jews at being racist wtf are you doing

Real talk theys still places in the world where blacks know they history as proud Aryan men

What's the actual story behind this picture?

t. Supreme gentleman

Underrated

Genetic similarity is best predicted by regional proximity. A person in Greece is much more genetically akin to a person in Turkey, than a person in Norway. If everyone had a similar skin color (which seems largely impossible), that would still hold.

Note how they stands in front of the weniger als Mensch

Whitey took weniger als Mensch and used it to refer to blacks by dropping the "we". They still mock us to this day by taunting us with "WE"

They don't thinks we be smart enough for it but we do

(me)

if you take the "genetic diversity" idea and run with it, we'd be better off keeping our genetic diversity distinct so that when it's required in the year 40,000 to save humanity we'll still have diversity left to put into our genepool.

race mixing also decreases ability for the human race to survive as a whole. one part of the human race may be invulnerable to disease X. this means they become superior while that disease is around, but if the other races were interbred maybe nobody would be immune.

Once again we have another country stealing our shit.

Heres Italy when we ruled it

Ignore the text- more disinfo

Heres footage from the Real Nigga Trials of 1942

Conveniently wiped from history how we passed judgement on whitey

>Wouldn't a mixed baby be better than a white baby?

>What exactly is wrong with race mixing?
>Wouldn't a mixed kid be better than a black kid?
The result then would be arab looking kids because mixed black/white kids usually resemble arabs

And a white kid would be better than a mixed kid. That's what's wrong with race mixing.

ignore this disinfo.

Austria started the uprising against us and kicked us from we homes

whitey knew falseflagging would make them more credible so they "villify" Adolf while worshipping him by dedicated month after month to studying him.

He lead the rebellion that kicked us from we homes

There's no way to breed a single genetic line across the entire world. Populations remain distinct regardless of population shifts. Said population shifts, though, can increase the genetic diversity in a region. Which should strengthen the genetic stock of that region.

>What exactly is wrong with race mixing?
Higher risk of genetic defects, just like with Incest. Not even joking. The combination doesn't matter either.

a good point well made i suppose, but is genetic diversity a price worth paying for islamification of cities?

i'd rather have 200k more polandballs in UK than 200k syrians

race mixing is fine if the two people mixing want to raise the child properly and have it contribute to society.

i guess the problem is people pushing race mixing making people think they're being progressive or doing something that can't be wrong and they end up with kids not being raised properly who make things worse for others.

>race mixing also decreases ability for the human race to survive as a whole. one part of the human race may be invulnerable to disease X. this means they become superior while that disease is around, but if the other races were interbred maybe nobody would be immune.
yeah no, humans won't eventually become immune to all diseases if they don't race mix. we need to come up with ways to edit genes and wipe out diseases, which we're beginning to with crispr.

that wasn't really what i mean. for example, sickle cell is more common in africans (or african americans?)

therefore a mixed race child would be more susceptible to THAT disease, i wasn't suggesting that racial purity solves disease.

I was thinking maybe race mixing increases risk of heart disease. That's why the rate of heart disease is high in America

Why is her body so deformed?

Let's all be honest it's about other races fucking white women. White men have no problems fucking non-whites especially if it's the natives of the places they conquered.

Even when miscegenation laws were passed, they were more lenient on WMBW couples.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE

There are three options:

1) lesser races are removed from the nation leaving a population of equals (relatively). Worked for Germany. A variant of this would be the founding of a new society and leaving the foreign races behind. Worked out pretty well for the Mormons, but not ideal to abandon your people's land and resources.

2) tiered caste system with strict segregation and differentiated rights, as in the antebellum South. Risks untermenschen revolts, but we haven't really seen what smart eugenics could accomplish in terms of making the underclass more docile. Worked out well for the South until the Federalist power grab.

3) vid related, 'breed them out of existence', OP's proposal. It's fine, but it's slow, and in the meantime you're blurring racial boundaries which naturally leads to more miscegenation and loss of racial identity. Hypothetically a reasonable 'moderate' path, but it hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried.

Superior Jewish genetics.

>race mixing increases risk of heart disease
Yeah that's totally it