ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zksHWvWyxls
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby
youtube.com/watch?v=nt-Jktr3RI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Third for 100% transgender winter olympics US team

Trump will win

I AM GROWING STRONGER

>Third act begins
>Trump surges suddenly with hispanics and blacks

Is this the power of 4D chess?

Sometimes I watch NBC or ABC news just to see what the normies are watching.

They always pick the poll with the worst numbers for Donald even ignoring their own polls.

I know you guys know how dishonest they are, but if fucking sickens me

Now that black people are all gonna be supporting Trump, can we still use the N word?

It's been two weeks since a PA poll was released.

Two weeks.

This is the most hyp election cycle since 1968

My heart can't take it anymore, and we still have three debates AND election night to go

Praise kek
Moment of silence and one push up
Hold your waifus tight tonight and never cheat but love kek before all others

What did LA Times mean by this?

After the election

Hopefully the rest of the polls on Monday are as good.

Goodnight Trumpgen.

Was fun learning about deaf people.

Only in a friendly way.

Unless someone is acting like a real nigger of course.

These are the super normie networks. NBC is proven to be a Soros propaganda outlet.

Gott erhalte Trump

Is Hillary still sleeping? What will her mood be like on Monday?

HILLARY WILL BOW OUT BEFORE THE DEBATES!

IT'S "NIGGER" not "INWARD"

I bought a Trump hat to wear, he needs to win not just for America but for the new-right and our popularity.

Kek wills it. Love your waifus, but be prepared to leave their warmth should your service be required. Praise Kek.

I saw Fox do a RCP type averaging and they were quite literally only counting live interview media polls for their average.

Little do they know internet and automated polls show the most accurate measure of support for Trump and were right during shit like Brexit.

it's seriously time for a new one to be done in PA. seems like she had a huge boost there because of the convention being in philly.

I feel like I can still use it to describe #BLM and looters and criminals and shit. But I'm gonna call black Trump supporters black people, like we did with Ben Carson.

>Hold your waifus tight
m8 I can't settle on a waifu so I have none. Imma have to hold my plush Miho Nishizumi instead.

Guy shooting = Hillary
Guys watching = CNN and MSNBC
Basket = the presidency
Giant celery = Trump

I don't expect the situation at PA to favour us.
Not yet at least.

Heard Clinton ads have been booming through PA non stop

Really makes you think... Hillary was holding a voter registration drive in Philly, almost like she was desperate for voters.

Jesus christ that spike is almost as sudden as the black one. Except it's still going up. I can't wait for them to pass and the media goes full

>why are they supporting someone who hates them!!!??

We're winning boys

She'll be doing her resignation speech this afternoon from hospital.
She's too unfit to continue. The party old blood finally managed to convince her of it.
You heard it here first.

Hopefully it will keep increasing, unlike what happened at 28/07

>the new-right

Please stop using this term. "Alt/new right" is a neocon corporate meme designed to illegitimize an actual political position as being "upstart" or "alternative".

That's Gumbi, m8.

What did Trump do to court the Hispanic vote? I know why the black vote spiked

That speech was fucking amazing. He just went full WOKE and started dropping redpills so hard that I think someone cut the feed.

How can Trump say he wants to help blacks when he is best friends with David Duke? Surely black people can see through his lies.

Trump has surpassed both McCain and Romney, and is now heading towards Bush in 2004.

If he somehow hits 40%, the election is over. If he hits 44%, Hillary will drop out due to embarassment that Kaine didn't help her

>Heard Clinton ads have been booming through PA non stop

From what I've seen she's been running ads in non swing states. So she's probably scared she'll lose it.

Hold your raifus tight too.

Weapon-grade persuasion.

>Giant celery

That's gumby you uncultured fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zksHWvWyxls

"THIS IS THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DONALD, YOU CAN'T WIN THE HISPANIC VOTE WITHOUT VISCOUS PANDERING"

It pissed liberals off so much they had to deny everything they've been saying

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES...

They don't even try to hide it.

>giant celery
I'm gumby dammit!

>we still have three debates
Actually, only two and one is on a major football day so nobody will watch it.

It's more like what did Hillary not do
Her being so quiet has them feeling like maybe there's only one person running

Yep.
The problem is, these numbers don't really matter. What matters the most is that Trump turns VA or PA. He can't really win without one of those states.

Let's hope this will lead to a Trump surge on those two states too.

Trump is going to improve your life and YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT

MAGA

Latino vote doesn't matter too much imo. They are usually in non swing states. The black vote is where it's at. If Trump gets 20% combined with lower turnout. He'll win

That has more depends than Hillary does.

Oh, shit, I just realized the dems are gonna have to do some bullshit fear campaign to Hispanics to try and stop this shit from ending them right now.
>Tim Kaine is gonna try to get up and tell them their grandmas are gonna get deported in his shitty Mexican restaurant waiter Spanish

They said PA, not PT, Joao.

>joe's fucking face

My sides.

Dunno. Guess they don't think he's a racist now that he's reaching out to blacks. I've heard that legals hate illegals

>Trump: "The GOP is the Party of Lincoln, and I want our party to be the home of the African-American vote once again. I want an inclusive country, and I want an inclusive party."

This was put in for Joe, Act III will include Trump visiting Morning Joe and making peace

>only two

I thought there were three GE debates. Did I accidentally miss one?

>giant celery

That's Gumby you cunt.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby

My outdated farm equipment. That was a good one.

There are enough Latinos to swing California. A 110 electoral vote swing ruins every single Democratic path to 270.

Not sure if very weak joke or if you're just sleepy.
Anyways, here's your (you)

Well if he's anywhere near 36%, he's already won Florida essentially.

I agree that the black vote is more important, Republicans only need a small amount to fuck the Dems shit up

Reddit posted an article of Trump saying that Blacks are poor and uneducated. The first two top comments (pushed by CTR) were of course critical. But all the others were reasonable and actually defensive of Trump, even calling out CTR.

If Trump keeps this up the media will sink themselves with fake controversies

>not recognizing a maymay

He speaks Spanish like my mom who worked at Taco Bell.

So probably somewhere slightly above Peggy Hill but below Hispanic with Down syndrome.

Two debates and a town hall.

these newfags

He needs to stay on message and, ocasionally, keep hitting them with pro-black ads. He just needs to swing a small percentage of them. The majority of the white vote is already his.

Ctr is becoming the boy who cried wolf
Nobody believes there bullshit anymore
The wolf will eat them soon

Trump can win without both, but it involves the threaded needle of NV, IA and NH combined with Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

Highly unlikely but I do feel Trump can win Nevada and he's doing way better than Romney in Iowa

For fucks sake, I'm a white guy who accidentally lets Japanese bleed into his spanish and I speak better Spanish than him by virtue of growing up in NYC. You're telling me that her preferred choice of VP couldn't have grabbed a fucking Rosetta Stone a week before?

>swing California.

I don't think that'll happen. Cancer like San Fran keeps the state blue. In Colorado a bunch of commiefornians have moved there and have turned the state blue

I've been here for 4 years...I guess i missed the gumby meme

Hopefully, a lot of people will turn up, in spite of the football game.

Is it a major one?

>Act III will include Trump visiting Morning Joe and making peace

Insideranon said the same thing a few weeks ago

>Heeey mika, how ya doin

Funny thing is I think pandering to the black vote would actually get him more whites as well. If he can stick to the message, he'll slow walk the Republicans back.

Pence confirmed to eat CTR interns for breakfast.

I hope the Jackson rally turns out well and he gets a few more black faces in there than normal. The best way for Trump to make sure his black support spike isn't a flash in the pan is to make his appeal look as authentic as possible and not just preaching to white choirs.

Does anyone even know what the fuck Tim Kaine is up to?

He's been so irrelevant we haven't even made that many memes

>yfw Trump polls steadily better because of the Louisiana thing
>yfw Trump polls surge drastically after each debate
>yfw Trump wins the highest popular vote since the 50s

>youtube.com/watch?v=nt-Jktr3RI4

Sounds a bit too complicated. Not safe either. It can easily fail

HOW CAN DRUMPF EVER RECOVER

Please do

Mika is the sexist woman in cable news

So what's the story behind the 'JUST SHUT IT DOWN' shit from the Huffington Post?

Man, I'm just astonished Romney lost.

what the fuck are you talking about? california is mexico. they will blue forever due to democrats importing la raza mexicans to stay in power.

It's about the Clinton Foundation and how obvious it is that it's corrupt.

"I knew she was a quitter!"
>I woke up angry

Clinton is keeping him hidden after realizing that literally no one likes him.

Fucking idiot nominated a VP pick designed to show everyone she was steady and would stay the course. That's what you do during fucking prosperous times, not in an election like this. Does she think it's fucking '98?

The turnout on the Democrat side is going to be lower than expected. Scaring people about your opponent only works if there is enthusiasm for your party's candidate, and no-one actually likes Hillary. The people voting for her are just scared of Trump, and that only works with the party base. With independents you have to make a pitch for why your guy would make a good leader, and Hillary has absolutely nothing in her favor. She can list off as many past job titles as she wants, but looking into any of them it becomes apparent that at best she was incompetent, and at worse was a horrible abuser of her authority. She's everything that's wrong with the government and even her supporters know it.

Trump on the other hand is a very successful businessman and his patriotism has never been in question. As a member of the private sector he is well aware of all the government regulations that inhibit job creation and will do everything he can to roll them back. He's an outspoken critic of the way politicians and bureaucrats conduct themselves, and therefore he's the right guy to fix the mess.

Trump has acknowledged his party's role during the Civil War, so now it's Clinton's turn.

It's the Falcons vs Saints so two shit teams playing each other

It'll probably affect the ratings a bit since football is so big but it could've been much worse

There will be a reckoning upon this corrupt city.

6+ years of browsing Sup Forums (primarily /k/, but Sup Forums & /diy/ as well), and I have never seen anyone reference Gumby as a giant celery.

I've seen this GIF plentiful times, but never this "maymay".

I remember we called him Candy Kaine during the DNC and that's it really