twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers of the mediterranean

AYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE

They're genetically mostly nigger

(Italians + Irish) - Anglo-Germans = ___________

The people on jersey shore aren't Italian

me favorite show !

Why are Japanese so stupid?

I am an Aerospace Engineer student in Rome, stay kawai u jap ;)

Oh shit... the niggers of the solar sistem called me nigger... oh my... i'm so concerned

Salve Camerata

This.

There's a lot of Italians I believe where I live, just south Jersey btw. They're really nice regular folk.

Idk about the """white""" people on that show though

Most of them carry the south-italian douchebag culture.

But we are not all that retard in Italy, I swear.

In the north Italy we are pretty normal europeans.

The douchebags like jersey shore and savages mafia gangbangers are all in the poor south.

south Italy is still Italy.

my Italian image is wearing gucci and say something stupid to beautiful woman and... living mum's house over 30years.

What's worse is that Italian around the world are rapresented by those idiots, because most italians emigrate from the south. But in the north we are actually normal people, we don't carry nigger genes.

>A reality show proves my argument correct

hot blood

comes with the mediterranean, portuguese, spaniards, italians, greeks all share the following traits:

>laziness
>contempt for authority
>short term mentality
>macho overcompensation
>short temper
>love/hate relationship with family

better than being a cucked swede desu

>Why IS ITALIANS"
Nice grammar.

That's true

They're smug and have little to no entropy

t. Chicagofag

They're Armenians?

dont be rude nippon, imagine how you would feel if you were italian

This.

Oh yeah Jap?
You work 12 hours per day and you never have fun. Your birth rate is so low that it's impossible to reverse your inevitable population decreasing.
You live only to work.
You have one of the highest suicide rate of the world.
Go back to some anime shit and fap silently in your room.

>have little to no entropy

that's cold

Shut up, you would be italian!
The only thing that your country is exporting is DEPRESSION

go back to your mum's room and fuck her.

Isn't this your job? Tommy marciano.

Also, let's not forget they just elected a leftist immigrant-lover chick.
That will help the birth rate, in exchange of rape, bloodbaths and shit like that.

actually, no joke, japan's birthrate has risen and is now above germany's

the free market is literally correcting japan's birthrate but don't let the jews know about this

Pepperoni pizza with spaghetti and meatballs and lasagna?

North Italy = white. european culture. hard workers

South Italy = somehow mixed with north africans / greek / turks. lazy. arrogant. mafia.

> watches reality tv
> thinks it's reality

Japan you're fucking smarter than this, I expect this bullshit out of Australia and maybe the fucking leaves but come the fuck on.

Mamma mia!

Venice boats water pointy mustaches Ferrari Lamborghini

> in exchange of rape, bloodbaths and shit

look here matey, you fuckin get smart with me cunt i'll fuckin knock your fuckin block off, swear to fucking god cut the fuckin cheek out

inb4 this thread gets 300+ posts

We have the best food.

''Italy w/eagle''

Do Italians have contempt for authority?

And it seems to me that meds like a strong government that is in charge of things. They have always been less prone to supporting free market policies

the coolest thing about italy is every other region has some world famous food item named after it

Burrito taco cutting heads corruption el cheapo drugs coyotes fat people gold teeth

Is it really rising? That's good, I was getting sick of the slow trickle of leftist bloggers and journalists trying to say that Japan must accept large amounts of immigration or die.

Monkey Olympics crazy cops metal roofs shooting stealing raping

I've read in a sociological book about the cultural roots of Brazil that the iberian people (I'm extending this to the rest of the mediterranean) are naturally less inclined to respect authority because feudalism was historically much weaker in these places compared to central europe.

as older japs die, the housing and job markets become much more favorable towards couples, giving them more breathing room to have extra children

japan is slowly but surely moving from the stagflation phase by sheer natural demographics in a free market, it's a simple cycle: the old people will have to die sooner or later, which will give way for a less taxating economy on the young, which will in turn be able to provide for more children if they want to, these children will eventually grow old and put pressure on the system again, and so on

to tell if japan will be able to keep a sustainable or constant population through time is beyond my knowledge, as there are many factors involved (including cultural), but the scenario is far from what the immigration jews try to paint

it's actually fascinating, we are observing the natural behaviour of a human population under ideal conditions (no wars, no famines, peace and prosperity) and relative isolation, it's like japan is 2 decades ahead the rest of the world, about to complete it's first demographic cycle

all these salty italians hahaha

niggers

Man you love this show, I've seen this thread before nipbro, you can't fool me!

Detroid didn't have any Olympics.

That's one of the reasons the maffia exists: the government never really managed to maintain their food in the region

But how do we explain their love for big government?

hey faggots. heres a tip for you. ALL japanese and korean proxies are americans. usually soldiers, not teachers as you nooblets think

If they are stationed in Japan they aren't proxies, you might want to learn what the words you are using means instead of just spouting stuff you read on here.

big government = big corruption

the lackluster work ethic probably trumps the contempt for authority, everyone is trying to find the easy way to success, this is particularly clear in brazil where everyone claims to hate the government but yet everyone is trying to get a cushy government job

Was this show the beginning moment of the iPhone-generation's degeneracy?

>proxy means only internet thingie
you might want to open your tiny gaping fuckhole a little less frequently, "ola"

>But how do we explain their love for big government?

That's easy -- big government, big corruption.

you forgot
>higher creativity rate
>superior intellect (Italians and Greeks especially)
>Higher average in good-looking people/facially aesthetics
>Aesthetic languages and overall superior culture
>nice food

This particular group of Wops are the ones who derive their heritage from the Arab invaders of Sicily and Southern Italy.

The white Italians that one may find in the North are a lot smarter.

I fucking hate this creativity meme. I don't know where it came from.

Yes our pumbling sucks balls so we put our shit in a bin instead. It's called being a poor and lazy fuck so we do whatever to get the job done: creativity.

Discipline is what builds a decent society, creativity is overrated.

preach homie

your society is not med though. you are at least 50% negro. I know the greeks have some places where they put paper in bins, but that must be something going out of fashion I hope - for their sake.

>brazilian intellectuals

It's not fair to judge a race by the trash that ends up in our country. Every culture that comes here dies and gets reanimated in a disgusting copy of the original.

Is this another thread where people mistake italians for human beings?

Yeah, I'm so mad italians are represented worldwide by southerners and not the average cucked commie northerner.

It's really sad, seriously, we should send a man from Bologna in every country to show that even italians can be top cuck progressives.

>average cucked commie northerner
>think of Bologna
>keep reading and user mentions Bologna

These are american Italians. Not Italians. It's like most of the US being Irish and native american, despite only having about 1%.

Would you fuck Snooki and cum in her fat pussy?

make a thread:
>why are Italians so fucking stupid?

and then OP proceed to post:
an image about American born people

really makes me think.

I am from this area. This might be a shock, but very few people actually act like that in real life.

I would fuck JWOWW though

>Jersey Shore
the epitome of pure kino

Especially THE SITUATION

I don't even think they are Italian, they are all mixed race shitskins from various shithole countries

Literally Italians (As portrayed by Rodney)

youtube.com/watch?v=jXNwxkHcD0A

she's a completely vapid whore, i would hate fuck her but nothing else. On an episode of Snooki & Jwoww (don't tell me, I already know I am worthless to society by even watching that show) she literally made her boyfriend promise to buy her "at least" a $500,000 ring, and never puts out anyways. Her boyfriend complains about it every time he's on screen, she legit fucks like once or twice a year

me to

I really don't know, they call us gypsies just for the sole reason to not feel so bad about themselves, and they all bring the WE WUZ argument whenever they get a chance. I feel you japanman.

italians are trash

>tfw mexicans are doing to southern california what italians did to new jersey

just fuck my shit up forever

>tfw you look up your great great great grandparents' village in Italy up on street view and it's more beautiful than anything the US has to offer
>that architecture
>homes embedded in the hillside
>all overlooking an enormous, beautiful lake in a valley between two mountainous regions

hnnng
why did they leave

New Jersey is the pinnacle of civilization

I'm not kidding

Because they earned like $50/yr, whereas if you moved to the US you could make like $500/yr

they were poor peasants and the filth of the italian society. That's why they left.

T-thanks.

Fun things, a lot of our Italian diaspora come from Northern, Central Italy and a lot of them used to be commies.
Today some cities near Luxembourg border are like 75% italian origins (mostly from central and northern Italy, since they came in the 20's, 30's) and communist party still does scores like 30% there

>Why are third generation Americans with Italian heritage so stupid?

Good thing we got rid of them then