So does she

So does she...
Does she have powers or something?
I mean she is pretty much just kicking ass throughout the movie but its never really explained how she goes from psychiatrist to super elite criminal waifu

She is a crazy criminal
of course she knows how to fight

They said she was crazier and more fearless than the Joker
So I guess that means she's a big deal now

but then she almost drowned because she didn't know how to swim teehee

I think she's just good at flippy shit like nightwing but who can also shoot guns and use weapons like swords

Crash course on Harley
>Was a pro gymnast in college
>Got psychiatric degree (through fucking teachers but still has above average intelligence)
>Possibly immune to poisons thanks to Poison Ivy (Though uncertain in this universe)
>Shitty acid baptism because thats how New 52 Harley was written
>Only in this movie/squad because of the New 52 Suicide Squad book
>Only on that book because of her popularity
>Reasoning for being on the team is hand to hand skills, risk taking, and unorthodox methods that show general success
But perhaps the most retarded thing about this film is that Task Force X was assembled to fight the next Superman........even though theyre severely outclassed and have only 1 (arguably 2) metahumans on their team

Faster healing, inmune to poison, extremely low tier super strenght?

Don0t know about the movie.

>Does she have powers or something
Yes she does. How are you on a comics board but you don't read comics.

>we built this team to fight the next superman
The dumb thing is they know Flash exists and didn't think to ask him for help

I assume the Joker taught her some stuff and other things can be explained by crazy lack of fear making her hyper competent and deadly

The flash won't do Waller's bidding.

Maybe OP doesn't read shit tier comics?

She got the same chem bath as Joker so she should be immune to all poisons now and her blood should be toxic now a la joker venom.

Other than that she's a regular human

>implying more than 10% of us do anything but watch cartoons and adaptations

>Task Force X was assembled to fight the next Superman........even though theyre severely outclassed and have only 1 (arguably 2) metahumans on their team
I won't waste much breath defending this movie and this plot point wasn't made clear AT ALL, but that wasn't really the case. Enchantress was there to fight the next superman, the rest were there to take Enchantress out if she turned

Harley Quinn was a bad girl growing up

>Task force x was assembled to fight the next Superman
No Waller just used that as a reason why the government should use Metahumans, like it's best to get ahead of the curve.

she is immune to toxins because of her acid bath, same with the Joker

They just beat Enchantress who shits all over Superman by a great deal

I guess that this version doesnt have superstrenght, but she probably has Retard strenght

Suicide Squad vs Doomsday
What happens?

Rock Paper Scissors
Squad beats Enchantress, Enchantress beats, Superman, Superman beats Squad.

Enchantress had no reason to lose to these people

She has the greatest power of all: marketability

Squad beat Enchantress
Enchantress Beats Supes
Win

What powers does she have?
How is she able to keep up with all the other Avengers?

gun
be spy
spinny kicks

Her power is star power, how she got it is a mystery.

Ok theres a lot here Im upset with. Why does Parasite look like Nemesis from Resident Evil here? Why is Parasite STILL a fucking useless jobber being wasted half the time in books?

Task Force X was in its earliest stage and ti's all they could get at the moment.
Waller recognized that the freaks in the Squad tended to come out better in Meta-situations than regular soldiers and ontop of that the Government essentially owned them. So task force X was just about taking people they had leverage on who had a better track record than your regular soldier and a lot had their own valuable skills that you wouldn't find either. A guy even points out that Boomerang was just a guy with Boomerangs and she basically said "don't care, fought the Flash".
So yeah Taskforce X on paper probably wouldn't be able to take out a literal second superman but having something that could respond to Meta-threats was better than having nothing at all to Waller especially or only if she has leverage and control over them all.
Enchantress only lost because she was a retard but that can be said of a lot of villains. If Enhantress hadn't decided to fist fight the Squad then she'd make quick work of them, in fact she still more or less won the physical fight but then let Harley get in close to talk and she cut out her heart.
Superman isn't half as OP as her, if someone just got a little bit of Kryptonite and put it on a bullet, Deadshot could probably take him out since apparently he's such a good shot he can shoot in the same exact spot with automatic fire.

>more fearless
what? How does that even work?
Either you're fearless or you aren't.

>Narrator calls her fearless
>She is freaked out immediately after this line by Joker driving into the water
Who directed this?

>Fought the Flash
If you can call it that. Dont get me wrong though, I really want to see Digger go toe to toe with Barry and have a legit reason to being a threat to him

being a superman villain is shit

Poison Ivy turned her into Captain America.

Gymnastics to a high level.

Intelligent and educated to a high level. If not just particularly motivated and disciplined student.

Away from Joker and properly motivated. Harley is an incredibly dangerous person.

Tell me about it, just look at what they did to fucking Metallo

That crazy bitch was trying to stab Batman underwater OP she just wanted to know the plan

Please, I've read at least 2 comics.

>Does she have powers or something?
This reminds me of how the Night Man is basically Batman but they gave him the power to never need to sleep.
Like imagine if Harley Quinn's strength and agility were like low-level telekinesis.
And maybe she's so resourceful because she has heightened perception, and her ditzy/quirky behavior is her brain struggling to manage the input overload

This version seems to combine BTAS and New 52 versions. She originally wore the clown suit prior to the chemical bath

So in a way Harley is both pre 52 and post 52 all rolled into one character

doomsday wins

Fucking liar, nobody can read 2 comics

Harley's recent amount of "power' comes from the ludicrous amount of fanfare she's been getting these days.

Why does she needs a dozen guards at all times when they take her out of her weird glass box thingy?

How the hell dangerous is she supposed to be when unarmed and handcuffed?

retard, how do you know that wasnt after the bath?

Assault on Arkham Harley Quinn was the best version in terms of her role in the Squad. She's only there to infiltrate places and steal stuff. She only fought hand-to-hand because she was forced into it, but it's not her place in the team. I don't get why we simply didn't get live-action Assault on Arkham. It's the superior Squad story.

>became king and queen of gotham.

Yea that was after the dip she was wearing that.

We have Thanos invading Earth

Good thing we got a team together of Black Widow, Bullseye, Hawkeye, Stilt man, and Johnny Storm!

She beat Batman and co all the time in the 90s she purposely holds herself back to help the Joker

did you not watch the movie or something?
She needs an open cell because she's highly capable of escaping the other cells

So you say in the movie where she has two fights with Batman where she isn't instantly taken down

>maybe she's so resourceful because she has heightened perception, and her ditzy/quirky behavior is her brain struggling to manage the input overload

God dammit man, this line of thinking is how we got "Hyper Sanity" Joker. I really don't want to go through that shit again.

At least she has an exosuit and her electric wristband thingys that kinda give her powers.

Harley is literally invulnerable slutwear superhero. Shit dont make no sen-

>hurr durr realism in comic movies lol look at this faggot

Cmon man.

>pointing that despite one origin having her sleep with a professor to get an A, she is still known to be smart and a good psychiatrist

THANK YOU

It's amazing how one page can stick with a character in all incarnations. She's not only an unpredictable and amazingly athletic fighter, she's able to psycho analyze her opponents, making her a threat if she's even awake and able to talk.

this is one of the few eps where you see Joker really does care about Harley and gets jealous
also creeper is awesome

what exosuit?
Some led lights on spandex does not make an exoskeleton she is just regular human operator in a cape movie

Harley is more along the lines of a looney tunes character

So does he...
Does he have powers or something?

She has about as many powers as deadshot, captain boomerang and slipknot.

user, being a rich white person is the greatest superpower of all.

Being rich or being really, really angry.

Tumblr talk gives me headache.

I thought she had modified genes. Healing faster than norm but not Logan level. Slow aging. Improved strength and agility. Lie detecting. The BW program had thier kids undergo a fuck I forgot the term as anyway...

I just look at it as connections.
She can walk into any gang hideout in gotham and walk out with enough weapons to arm the whole squad because nobody is gonna fuck with the jokers girl.

She has the same powers as joker

lol randumb god of chaos just a human like me XDDD

except she's a girl

pew! pew!

>Got psychiatric degree (through fucking teachers

Why does Sup Forums not read comics?

someone hasn't read timm's comic, I see
not to mention her being nuts before meeting J in arkham is lame
laaaaaaaaaame

Why do some faggots on Sup Forums still act like this shit matters?

WOW

Damn, Robbie is amazing!

waifufags can't handle harley got her degree like this

Because how harley got her degree has a major effect on her character.
Its not even about promiscuity i have no problem seeing her as a slut but i still don't think she should sleep her way through med school.

I think she should. It confirms that she's a clueless moron and that explains nicely why she thought she could handle the J-man on a private session that early on in her career and ended up being crazy.

Harley has to be monumentally dumb to do what she did. She can't be a proper psychiatrist.

Psychotics have almost preternatural strength, assuming she is 'crazy' and her body is producing obscene amount of endorphines and adrenaline then her strength, pain tolerance and stamina should be off the charts. Well, if those charts didn't account for actual metahumans.

Do you seriously not know Harley Quinn but use Sup Forums? She's one of the most well known Batman villains.

That's about how it was in the comics. They use Supervillains despite a wealth of superheroes who'd be willing to help because they couldn't be sure they can order Superman to do their black hat shit.

How come you faggots never question why this guy is on the team? All he does is throw glorified throwing knives.

Didn't Ivy also gave her a little super strenght with that serum of hers?

>Someone hasn't read the BTAS comic that is outside DC continuity

cartoonfags, everyone.

>powers or something?

Yeah, she's got the power of audience approval.

>Why do some people act like comic books matter on a comic book board?

I can't imagine why.

>I think she should. It confirms that she's a clueless moron and that explains nicely why she thought she could handle the J-man on a private session that early on in her career and ended up being crazy.
Your weird bimbo fetish has nothing to do with anything.

>Harley has to be monumentally dumb to do what she did. She can't be a proper psychiatrist.
Spoken like a true retard.

He is realy fucking good with them.
Did you read the war crimes special.

doesn't matter he fought the flash and lived

Well, I was reading Akira until the mods put a stop to it.

Low overall level of powers in the setting of the movie.

You do realize the cartoon is where she came from right?

You do realize that cartoons and comics are different things, right?

Do you also think Bruce knocked up Barbara?

She has the power to not make the same fucking thread every 3 days.

I promise I don't have a bimbo fetish. I honestly don't.

I just think that if we go with her original story of becoming harley through talking with joker she'd have to be very stupid to give in given that we don't have a million harleys from joker's previous therapists. Her being undertrained helps that.

She doesn't have powers. Have you even heard of Harley Quinn?

That isn't how "being smart" works.

Because i actually watched the movie you fucking mongoloid

Any psychiatrist worth their salt would know to keep their guard up around the joker, to don't trust the joker and that the joker isn't suitable for an inexperienced psychiatrist.

She didn't know any of these. Ergo she's not worth her salt.
Not earning her degree through skill could be an explanation.

>Sup Forums in charge of reading comics

I wonder what it's like to not understand how intelligence works?