The last German party wants to arm native Germans before the Civil War

The last German party wants to arm native Germans before the Civil War.

If the AfD doesn't win a respectable % of votes next year, I will burn the BA degree in German I have framed and hanging above me. I will also post pics.

dw.com/en/call-to-arms-by-german-populist-right-afd/a-19489733

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtu.be/jpEzMKIO9UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Echoes Farage's comments about gun rights.

Europeans will lose in hand-to-hand combat with Africans.

They will get like 15-20%

>If the AfD doesn't win a respectable % of votes next year,
Define respectable %

20% minimum or it's over.

wo hast du studiert bruder??

the Reich will rise again

Klappe Ahmed

Universität Auckland

schön, ich habe in Otago studiert.. Warum wanderst du noch nicht ein?

Wohnungspreise in Neuseeland viel zu hoch. You either travel or save your money.

Might as well burn it now because the AfD blows.

Du sollst nach Deutschland kommen, hier gibt es Jobs ohne ende, die Männer sind schwächer als unser Frauen(sie sind sitzenpisser) und haben einfach kein Boch zu arbeiten. Ich habe schon 3 Kinder gehabt in dieses Land.. und werde nächtes Jahr ein Urlaubswohnung in Spanien kaufen.

Learn some proper German you sheep shagging descendant of a bong criminal.

>Du sollst nach Deutschland kommen, hier gibt es Jobs ohne ende, die Männer sind schwächer als unser Frauen(sie sind sitzenpisser) und haben einfach kein Boch zu arbeiten. Ich habe schon 3 Kinder gehabt in dieses Land.. und werde nächtes Jahr ein Urlaubswohnung in Spanien kaufen.
>hier gibt es Jobs ohne ende

Wirklich?

haha, typisch deutsche, wie fühlt es sich zum lernen dass wir coloniziern ihr Land? Ihr seid schwule, und persönlich, bin ich fröh dass die Zeit von EternalAryan fast vorbei ist.

>in Spanien

Buy it in Croatia, Germans are loved here and it's closer.

jaja, zuerst war ich Trauig, das Ende von Deutsche zu bezeugen, aber jetzt mache ich einfach das Beste davon, also, Geld verdienen, so viel Anglo Kinder wie möglich usw.

No big deal, German army is hellya based, they can take care of an immigrant uprising.

thanks for the tip crotian bro. i will look into it

Who is this woman you keep repeatedly posting?

You can already have guns though, right? Just not carry

actually im not to sure ozbro, shes pretty bangin though

Deine Aussagen sind schon krass und sie sind ziemlich rassistisch.

What did you study? I'm doing a PhD at Auckland, maths department.

Mir egal, ist die Wahrheit deutsche. Toughen up you Nation of pussies.

BA Politics+German. Grats on making it to PhD

Mein Neger.

Wenn die Afd/Hofer nicht gewinnen, verpiss ich mich nach Neuseeland und besuch dich in Mittelerde.

Neta Alchimister

Deutsch und Wirtschaft in Otago, war nicht schlecht, aber ich habe es nicht gebraucht ein Job zu finden. Wo wohnst du in Auckland? North Shore?

piss of mate were full

Speak English you mother fuckers.

Sup Forums IS AN ANGLO BOARD FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Ironisch, du dummer Kiwineger.

Or to bankers like him. Whichever

stay out of my Country, the last Thing NZ Needs is faggoty nu-male Germans and austrians pussying up the place. you cunts made your bed, now sleep in it.

nein du sprichst deutsch und lecken mein schwanz

Halt deine Fresse und verpiss dich!

You're welcome anytime!

>nu-male Germans and "austrians"

Im the kind of guy, you dont tell that to in person.

Cant wait to masculinise the Kiwi feminist women, with my superior genes and Germanic masculinity.

>implying I havent been against all this bullshit since the day my cognitive abilities kicked in

Not everyone voted left.

Seeya in a bit.

>he posts this from Germany

go back to your Somalian island you chink-fucking faggot

No I'm in Grafton, just across the bridge from the city. North shore is nice but not so easy to.

Also I don't speak German but I do know that Wirtschaft means Economics, congrats on that. What's Otago Uni like? I might be going to a conference there in December.

Thanks bro! It's difficult but in a fun way.

DEUTSCHLAND NEIN

just kidding, the cuckery is too ferocious, you can never come back after the nazis' defeat

Are you really a New Zealander? I'll have to test if that's so.

Dont worry, my friend from the shire. Everything goes according to plan. The antipathy in the medias against the AFD shrinks with the rising amount of criminal refugees and people are waking up.

Anglo Ratte du wirst bezahlen fur das Bombardierung von deutscher Zivilisten

im sorry, we just cant take the risk. too many of your faggot friends will learn of your trip and experiences, thus wanting to come aswell. better to Close to door to all faggots.
since living here i have gone from the biggest supporter of the Germans, to the biggest dispiser. they literally welcome their own final death, openly advocate their cuckoldry, Support jewish values and their own feminization. they are guilty to the Point of disgust, and morally reprehensible taking their 'high ground' standpoints with almost 0 real life experience. I literally got told by a german that NZ oppresses Maori and treats indigenous peoples like second class citizens. Thus, after one year living here, I too have come to welcome the death of this inferior race. The time for the Eternal Anglo is here to stay.

>from the biggest supporter of the Germans

So you were a Germanboo and you discovered that not everyone met your Rammstein/Nazi fantasy? At least I visited Germany before studying the language.

lecken mein arscheholen Maori schaf-ficker

25 Millionen Rentner ohne Internet die alle Wahlen entscheiden und nur Merkel wählen (auf die und nur die zielt Merkels Propaganda ab)

25% aller Wahlstimmen kommen per Briefwahl (weltweiter Rekord), wird nicht seperat ausgezählt, leicht manipulierbar auf dem Postweg und vor Ort in den Gemeinden, wo die Briefe wochenlang rumliegen.

SPD Nachwuchs zählt ganz offen die Stimmen falsch aus, z.B. in Bremen, 'im Kampf gegen Rechts' machen die einfach Stimmen ungültig, und prahlen damit auch noch vor Gericht wenn die erwischt werden und kommen straffrei davon, weil minderjährig

Wahlen ändern garnichts.

Es läuft darauf hinaus dass Merkels Asylanten eine Armee aufstellen werden, woraufhin Merkel selber eine Armee aufstellen wird und alle jungen Deutschen einzieht, und die jungen Deutschen dann in einem Meatgrinder gegen die IS Terroristen verheizt um den Völkermord abzuschliessen. Beide Armeen werden von derselben finsteren Macht im Ausland gesteuert um das deutsche Volk auszurotten.

Wie die Zionistenbande in Kiev das mit den Ukrainern macht.

Wählt AfD und macht was ihr wollt, aber wenn das was ich hier geschrieben habe eintrifft dann verpisst ihr euch besser sofort ins Ausland, es sei denn ihr wollt von dieser Stasi- und Völkermordregierung verheizt werden.

Grafton is pretty sweet though bro.
Otago was good times, but I hear it has gone downhill since the uni bought out the Cook and Gardies.. they were a riot. As for the Uni, pretty good law faculty, and Business, arts are alright. Take a swing by the library and hunt for some hotties if you have a bit of spare time.

this coming from a country with no history, no culture, no ethnic ties to the land

you are literally just an irrelevant colony on an Asian island

soon the Chinese will overtake you

No, I loved the german woman that travelled to NZ, I loved the Food, I loved that you guys produced a lot of kick ass goods like sweet cars and Engineering, i was impressed. Then I came here and realized your land is literally FUCKED. After a couple weeks of Depression about the Situation, I decided to vulture off the remains which you call your Homeland, and return to NZ with the hottest Girl I can convince to come with me, taking my cash aswell. You like them apples krautfaggot?

and a schweinen auf herr munchen der aufgeheben to you too

Nah mate, the Cook's back up and running as of this year

>60% White. Flag checked loser. Stay mad

Das ist sehr traurig zu lesen!

shart in mart

Ah that will do, Cookathon was mean. Half a crate for 12$ is pretty tops

Which part of Germany are you working in? You're in for a massive shock if you ever set foot in Auckland.

NZ is 74.0% white friendo. You're in a for a shock.

don't forget your buddy John Key

also, if you hate Germany so much, maybe you should have went to the UK instead, race traitor faggot trying to pretend you are proud of being Anglo, yet you want a German wife. Kill yourself beady eyed rat.

> SPD Nachwuchs zählt ganz offen die Stimmen falsch aus, z.B. in Bremen, 'im Kampf gegen Rechts' machen die einfach Stimmen ungültig, und prahlen damit auch noch vor Gericht wenn die erwischt werden und kommen straffrei davon, weil minderjährig

> tfw it has happened in one of the schools of my home town
> not even the worst school around

Truth will be even worse!

>They will get like 15-20%
According to current approval ratings, yes.

But what if more terrorism happens? What if more "isolated cases" of rapefugee-violence occurs?

All I'm saying is, that we have a reasonable bias to believe in the possibility of future events, which might give them a good deal more than that.
The actually probability of that, who knows - but it isn't impossible for them to get 20-25%.

I come from the South Island, so I can retreat to my White bretherin any time.

Not for long. The Chinese are buying up the farms. You can google it.

>74.0% and falling

I also went to the UK, it was alright. voted for brexit which I was pretty proud about. I found the women there loud, obnoxious and promiscous. Which is okay, if you want to get laid. But married? No thanks.

You have way more young fertile females than us on average. Something to consider.

I think the problem about germany is that the government and media is working against the own people. Its not as sad as in Sweden but for "social peace" they might do complete cover ups in future.
They tell us very big lies but never underestimate the people. There is a lot of dissatisfaction going on.
If you guys can read german you can read Sarrazin "Deutschland schafft sich ab".
Its not known outside of germany that we have a voice against bad politics. Another book from Sarrazin called "Wunschdenken" describes what politicans do wrong.
He writes from economic perspective.

Our brother county Austria is doing a good job atm. And people here are not stupid.

I have heard about this, but it doesnt worry me, the towns will never Change from White majority. Can you imagine chinese wanting to live in Gore? or Balclutha?

seriously please git gud at german

You're a naive man, user. The shock you experienced in Germany will haunt you in New Zealand.

You are dead right. and there is satisfaction growing. But you guys let muslims in. That was a huge fuck up. They are breeding like rats, and slowly colonizing your land. It may take another 20 years, but Germans will be left with a similar fate as the jews. as small minority of intelligent and wealthy Clans, surrounded by savages which they inslave and Control. I still get tickled though when I meet a german Girl who says she cant meet a nice german Boy because they are all assholes. Country is literally filled with 1% Players, and 99% nu male faggots.

I understand your appalling sentiment, but doesnt really matter. Im going. Ill easily get a job and a resident permit.

what do you mean bro? has it gone to Custard in the 4 years ive been gone?

BA in the language or BA in germanistics?

They will get around 20-25% I assume, unless the establishment parties drastically change their policies and start deporting en mass.

Won't change anything though. Our political system is designed with pretty much no other purpose than to maintain the status quo (with it being drafted right after WW2). The establishment has so many failsafe privileges to overwrite the voting results that it takes massive shifts in the voting pattern to combat a situation where every established party agrees on something.

The only thing that might save us in the end is greed. The AfD will probably take 15 and 25% in the two upcoming state elections, which means that a significant amount of establishment politicians will become unemployed. When they realize that it wasn't just a fluke limited to Saxony they might finally pull the emergency brakes and replace their leadership to get rid off the lefty-baggage and advocate for more conservative policies again.

I do my best with german, and honestly, most of the time ist spoken by dirty turks anyway.

Ich bin Spanier. Darf ich eine Waffe bekommen, wenn ich mich den Deutschen beim kommenden Rassenkrieg anschließe?

Oder es ist ein Spanierstern für mich?

You are Ashkenazi?
1% players is to much competition?

Not custard. But the Asian presence has expanded. It's not just geeky students anymore, but a spectrum. There are even working class Chinese jobbing as house painters, builders and laborers in building sites.

The South Island is safe demographically for now. But it will change.

NZ is still better than Germany though, even if I keep the faintest hope alive that things might change.

Franco war unser Freund, warum solltest du es nicht auch sein?

The language. I'm far better reading German than speaking it.

i am anglo saxon you gigantic faggot. literally get paid to impregnate your women. eat a cock

I guess the only answer is to breed.

Du, wir gehen der sache nach altem vorbild nach. Sprich, diesmal werdens vielleicht keine flieger und panzer für Franco, aber andere ausrüstung sollte schon drinn sein :)

>Es läuft darauf hinaus dass Merkels Asylanten eine Armee aufstellen werden
I honestly doubt that. The asylum seekers coming here might be seen as an army by the people pushing it - but they don't see themselves as that.
They are soldiers of fortune who came here for an easy life, not because they want to die in a civil war.

This. Sup Forums is an english onoy board.

Just report all non-english posts.

We have a numale problem here as well

youtu.be/jpEzMKIO9UQ

says the american
classy

Or come to us, no landmines, many beautiful cheap houses built by Transylvanian Saxons and definitely cuter girls than in Croatia.

I'm not the one in here talking shit about your people while bragging about taking home my German trophy wife to my Asiatic island, traitor faggot

This thread makes me pleased that I am learning German.

Cool do it.