/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Poop Dawg Edition

Last Thread:>Future Boy Zoltron:
Download: mega.nz/#F!aFVwTBxB!GKeouMwlFlHUwTAGix6R-w

>NEXT EPISODE (airs Thursday):
Last One Out of Beach City (September 8th, 2016): "Steven, Pearl and Amethyst attend a rock show."
Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=tim5tEYNz5U
Onion's Gang (September 15th, 2016): "Steven finds out about Onion's secret friends."

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p (fixed): mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Esper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grasper is canon

SEXY

2nd for Pearl is Worst Gem

Here we go.

Peol

Becky is the best!

>TFW Jaspearlfags want a literal remake of VegetaxBulma

The gangsta specter of defeat in effect!

It's still pretty innocent, but that would be a pretty big deal if she has a personal account of it.

I doubt they had the intention of her ending up as a member of the CGs, especially since she was attacked by a CG, though it was Bismuth who may have just been attacking her regardless of her allegiance because fuck upper class gems, but that would explain why the HW forces confused her for a CG. Though I don't know why she would have been on BD's terrace during The Answer if that were the case. Honestly hard to say.

Why doesn't Lapis wear socks or shoes?

Being a spy meant she would've been near or behind enemy lines, which explains why Bismuth came out of nowhere before poofing her, but I don't know how she would've realized she was a traitor unless Bismuth is good at picking up liars.

TIME TO MACK DA MONNIES FOR DA SCHOOLIES.....i cant say this

What do you think Homeworld is like?

How else am I supposd to cum ̶o̶n̶ to her feet

she's a footfag. is like go around braless for her

what if: there was more than one lapis
more than one bismuth
even
more than one ruby

Boring. Everyone's just doing their jobs. All the time. There's not even any sleep. Maybe there's entertainment, but probably only for the upper class gems and it's probably gladiator battles or something.

Perhaps she saw something she shouldn't have.

She's filthy, fetish-fueling waifubait and I still love her despite the fact.

Reminder that all the gems are straight because their entire species are women. The gay ones are the one that like males.

>that giant edgelord
is that... a peridot?

>straight
>gay
They're a non-sexually reproducing synthetic species.

There is no sexuality because it's unnecessary. They fall in love with people for who they are.

This pic is actually really great. I like the style.

i think it is, yes

Well yeah, but she still should have known more about the rebels to tell HW when they tried to interrogate her if that were the case.

Bismuth I can believe just attacked her regardless of who's side she thought Lapis was on. She seemed like the "fuck da authority" types.

Yes, I'm sure there are lots of all of those things, but I doubt we would get a Lapis and a Bismuth with coincidentally identical gem placement when we have 1 confirmed instance of each of those gem types.

Hmm, not sure I follow you. Unless she saw something Rose didn't want her to see and she sent Bismuth out as a hitman kind of thing, but based on what we know of Bismuth she probably would have just attacked Lapis regardless. But if that were the case, why wouldn't she show HW. And if she saw something bad about HW, why was she still loyal to them/why wouldn't she try to show other gems what she saw about HW?

kek

Why wont they just let me be a Gem?

Probably used to look visually a lot like a well-maintained version of the architecture we see in the arena, the spires, the Sea Shrine, etc. But judging by the message Lapis sent when she got there, it's changed a lot, and it probably looks more like Peridot's ship.

>he hates bulma
if I knew you irl I would have you deported to africa

I'm not even a Lapis-fag. These make me rethink Lapis.
I really should practice drawing characters more. Humanlike characters.

It's 2am and I'm locked out of my house and my car got towed and I have to find away to get to my pizza delivery job tomorrow afternoon because I have no money and my phone is about to die and my depression is worse than ever and I'm hungry and jasper is still dead

Tomorrow is going to suck

I've never wanted a cartoon character to be real more than lapis.

Please kill me, I don't want to be alive anymore. :)

[Spoiler]please[/spoiler]

I'm digging the armor of the Quartz, not a liking that one gem on the back left.

I always liked rank and file characters like that abalone gem.

I dont hate bulma I just hate what Vegeta has become. He's like if you took Jasper but gave her exactly peridot's redemption.and stripped the dignity

She told them she wasn't a Crystal Gem and they didn't believe her. Telling them anything about the CG's probably wouldn't have set her free, anyway. So regardless, Lapis was likely doomed to be in a mirror until they either, removed her and realized the truth, shattered her, or just left her stuck to it.

>Rebecca Sugar will never give you a kiss goodnight

>gems of the same type look the same
>gems can impersonate gems at any time and no one would be the wiser

>our Lapis was lingering around BD in her court impersonating another Lazuli
>she was listening and watching and recording the goings on of BD's court

Maybe Lapis is a rogue gem who was working for White Diamond at the time, who she would report back to.

Jasper hadn't anticipated this Lapis as being so strong, though she looks the same and otherwise might as well be a regular Lazuli.

Being a regular somewhat uncommon gem type helps her blend in as a spy. But the downside is that she found herself in situations like being poofed on the battlefield and being interrogated because no one recognizes you though you are certainly very important

>Lapis helped WD orchestrate Pink Diamond's death
imagine

that's pretty metal

I formally ask you to give me more examples of why vegeta is shit now, all I remember is s Napoleon complex

I haven't watched dragon ball in over a decade

First date when?

fappy lappy

>Be the perfect soldier

>Lose the war you were created specifically to win

>Lose PD, the only person you cared about in your entire life

>Swim in your self-hatred for thousands of years, fighting back the suicidal thoughts

>Learn your arch nemesis survive the nuke and volunteer to go on a reconnaissance mission to see if it's true and possibly lay your demons to rest

>Fight mutants, freaks, and losers

>Lose again and again, and get tortured for several months

This amount of suffering is unheard of.

>search "Vegeta Bingo song/dance" into youtube
>try not to cry
>cry a lot

It's not fair bros. I'll never have a littler sister Peri to hug and watch movies with!

Why is Lapis so popular with you guys?

Would you say Lapis Lazulis had a combat role? They're too frail to be frontliners but too slow to evade faster opponents, yet hydrokinesis itself is such a ridiculously overpowered ability to not want to have on the battlefield.

If anything, they could be used to make very powerful fusions.

Nice headcanons strewn in there, faggot freak

she's a foot slut who gets folks' blood flowing

>6060060
>666

Define real.
Oh, and beware of old mirrors. Those things are always watching.

Basically modern human society without sex, drugs, sleep, food, NEETs, free enterprise, and ideological differences

I mean, at a certain point if she knew anything it would have been worth trying to say anything to get out. It seemed to me when she said "I couldn't say I wasn't one of them" it seemed like she was desperate because she actually didn't know anything. Maybe that's just my reading of it.

Plus if she were a spy, I'm sure spouting out important information would get her moved to see someone important enough to know that she was a spy for HW.

>Maybe Lapis is a rogue gem who was working for White Diamond at the time
My problem with this is there's no evidence the Diamonds actually had reason to feud with each other. Hell they had direct communication lines to each other built into their thrones.

This just seems like there's too much reaching in this idea with no plausible backup for this reasoning. Basically reasoning that it's possible because nothing directly contradicts it.

>Jaspers haters are this in denial they call canon head-canon
100 keks to you, sir

Because she's hot. That's about 80% of why she's popular.

All gems are a footslut to a degree. I know a gem must have a good ass 99% of fan gems fail this important aspect

Hot+Skimpy+Mary Sue+Emo+Feet=???

>Swim in your self-hatred for thousands of years, fighting back the suicidal thoughts

Eternal Suffering

I wish she were a human being that I was friends with.

I fucking hate mirrors. They scare the shit out of me. And it's not because I'm ugly.

When Lapis gets away from best ship.

so the same reason jasper, amethyst, pearl, garnet, and peridot are popular

To be honest I just picture Terra when I think of Homeworld, or even Coruscant, less a world and more a building.

That pictures rendition is a lot better though, regardless of how big of a starwars + protoss vibe i get from it

Like the plane Esper in Magic the Gathering.

mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Esper

>implying poly isnt best ship

It's probably a wasteland, not beautiful at all. Gems aren't organic and extremely adaptive, so they probably just destroyed the planet producing gems. I wouldn't doubt it if they just lived in space orbiting the planet instead of on the ground.

Except, from what we've seen of pre-war gem colonies, they liked to have distinct buildings with purpose. They're not organics that need shelter for shit like warmth and protection from the elements.

But then you have modern homeworld, which is going through a resource crisis and probably doesn't waste a single patch fo ground.

>kindergartens, nothing but kindergartens
>no surface to walk on unless you want to walk through a kindergarten
>tunnels and bridges everywhere
>planet is surrounded by a superstructure to minimize the amount of ground needed to support buildings

No, they don't look the part in any way. Nor does she have that kind of mentality (or at least from what we can see post 5k years of solitary confinement)

I don't think she's slow, just that she's never supposed to get too close or else a brawny gem like Bismuth or Jasper can nab you. Her reactions are as good as they could be, maybe.

Her raw strength may be coincidental (they don't fight, they just are that way and aren't supposed to go nuts with their power and keep a cool head). Or, this Lapis is just a cut-above the rest. An extra perfect Lazuli.

Hydrokinesis I feel is too situational to be depended on for defending yourself/assault. Not all planets could provide with ammunition, and even then, it's not always in reach.

Funny enough, that art was already giving me vague MTG vibes. Something maybe a bit Ravnica.

Post Priyanka, the best Maheswaran.

She probably skimmed over her telling them some minor details they probably didn't even care about. Chances are they were just asking her questions she didn't when she could've answered other questions about the rebels. Since she can only recount events she's witnessed in the mirror, she may have simply been unable to piece together a coherent plea from the battlefield around her because it certainly seemed that way in Mirror Gem.

Hmm, a lot of imagery related to the places gems inhabit tends to have a viral or disease basis to it.
>kindergarten injectors - viruses
>Earth's final state - I forget the name for it, but some kind of bacteria iirc

I wouldn't be surprised if, from space, HW somehow reflected a different kind of disease.

even before the moon base showed up i saw it as a bunch of monoliths of stone and crystal under a giant glassy dome

>posting the cuck who is so bad at satisfying his wife she banged a six armed mutant she met at work

I was just having fun with that crap

Rose not being to blame for PD would be an asspull

>You will never be kissed by Amethyst's plump lips.

Why live?

And, on top of everything else, you're wasting what precious little phone battery life you have posting on /sug/ instead of calling friends who might have a couch you can crash on.

They probably made so many gems and gem shit from it that it's just a bunch of interconnected structures with a few lumps of rock suspended within it that are the last few functioning kindergartens

RIP user, he called el sicario a cuck and now he's fucking dead.

We still don't know if she can produce her own water for anything besides wings when she's not near an external source. And the idea of her being a "perfect" Lapis seems to fit the theme of the Homeworld trio being unique what with Jasper's perfect hole and Peridot's enhanced intelligence when compared to her peers.

>Peridot's enhanced intelligence when compared to her peers.
Do explain

I know this is a joke but it doesn't really work since he specifically asked for Priyanka, it would have worked better if he had said "Post the best Maheswaran." but he didn't.

Props for the effort though.

Post best ship

More like, El Suckario.

head cannons

dead man walking.

user is dead now.

This is quoted directly from Kindergarten Kid.

"I don't get it. I'm smarter than your average Peridot. How did I fail today against some barely functional, stupid, cloddy, dumb-dumb?!"

Her "peers" refer to other Peridots.