Globalism > Nationalism

Nationalism is just outdated tribalism that requires you to put your societal overlords’ agendas above your own. When they call for you to go to war and kill your brothers and sisters from different places, you do it. When they ask you to give them the fruits of your labor so they can fund their war games and send your children to die in trenches while shifting wealth from the poor to the already wealthy, you do it. They feed you intellectual manure and try to appeal to your monkey brain to accept them as your tribal leaders and unconditionally pledge your allegiance to them and their purposes. And if you’re big enough a fool, you do it (most people are).

Nationalism needs to go. There is absolutely nothing honorable in it. It just creates an artificial divide between the peoples of this planet. It all stems from a time when tribalism was needed to survive, and as it happens, evolution optimizes for local problems on the evolutionary curve and some of these features never go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL

YOURSELF

JEW

Not an argument. Not even dubs. If there's anyone who should commit sudoku, it's you.

>implying nationalism is inherently expansionist
>implying there are arbitrary divisions in humanity and not distinct ones which are clear as daylight
>implying globalism doesn't steal from the poor and give to the rich
>implying categorization is a bad thing that doesn't increase diversity
bad bait tbqhfamalmi.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying we shouldn’t cherish our cultural differences. On the contrary, I believe diversity is a wonderful thing and I find it fascinating that nearly every group of people out there has devised their own ways of communication, worship etc. Just don’t let that devolve into “we are better than them”, as it usually happens with nationalism.

I’ve also come to the conclusion that borders are bullshit and I can’t wait until they are increasingly viewed as an anachronism like they have come to be viewed within the EU.

They create a number of inefficiencies in many many systems and the truth is that the only necessary system that really needs them to function under the current model is taxation to support public infrastructure within a region.

However, even that can be solved by only taxing everything that is immobile, such as land, buildings, businesses that need to exist in a certain physical location for prosperity, such that both those that live in a place and those that visit a place, pay directly for the use of all the public services in that place via the infrastructure that accommodates them (places to sleep, eat, work and be entertained).

>hen they call for you to go to war and kill your brothers and sisters from different places, you do it. When they ask you to give them the fruits of your labor so they can fund their war games and send your children to die in trenches while shifting wealth from the poor to the already wealthy, you do it. They feed you intellectual manure and try to appeal to your monkey brain to accept them as your tribal leaders and unconditionally pledge your allegiance to them and their purposes. And if you’re big enough a fool, you do it (most people are).

are you not describing usa and capitalism?

Si claro.

MAZEL TOV

Name a country that is adopting/has adopted globalism that didn't lead to increased civil disorder and resentment.

I'll wait.

Then why are you posting pictures which show a society which globalism destroys?

Bad bantz, you dishonor your countrymen.

Name a country that is adopting/has adopted nationalism that didn't lead to increased civil disorder and resentment. What an obtuse request.

I'm not, the big cities in our countries are more related to other big cities than to cities in their own country. In that sense, cities are going to claim more power from the governments, and they’re going to ask for city tax and that kind of stuff. They’re going to be more powerful (vs. national governments) in attracting these remote workers. Sounds good to me.

> This analysis of variations in the level of generalized social trust (defined here as the belief that others will not deliberately or knowingly do us harm, if they can avoid it, and will look after our interests, if this is possible) in 60 nations of the world shows that trust is an integral part of a tight syndrome of social, political and economic conditions. High trust countries are characterized by ethnic homogeneity

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

> The results show that across European regions, different aspects of immigration-related diversity are negatively related to social trust. In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust. Tests of the conditional hypotheses reveal that regional economic growth and ethnic polarization as a cultural context moderate the relationship. Immigration growth is particularly strongly associated with a decrease in social trust in contexts of economic decline and high ethnic polarization.

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

> Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by physical and political boundaries. A similar analysis of the area of the former Yugoslavia shows that during widespread ethnic violence existing political boundaries did not coincide with the boundaries of distinct groups, but peace prevailed in specific areas where they did coincide. The success of peace in Switzerland may serve as a model to resolve conflict in other ethnically diverse countries and regions of the world.

spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

Why do you promote less trusting, less cohesive, less harmonized, less peaceful societies OP? Why do you promote conflict?

>Just don’t let that devolve into “we are better than them”, as it usually happens with nationalism.
This isn't a requirement of nationalism at all, OP.

>be flooded with low IQ, violent third world genetic shit who multiply like rabbits
>great and glorious future awaits!
Nope. Your views are anti-science and anti-truth and would destroy everything beautiful in the world.

What’s more beautiful than to have one beautiful race with no racism? You can’t have racism, because everyone is the same race. Let’s get there really fast. :)

>globalism is just outdated tribalism
>we need solarsystemism
>solarsystemism is just outdated tribalism
>we need galaxyism
>galaxyism is just outdated tribalism
>we need universalism
>univeralism is just outdated tribalism
>we need nihilism

I mean sure, whatever, you unite with all your fellow trash behind the globalist agenda. Then in 1000 years, Earth will be being shit talked and people who are Earth-centric will be demonized. It won't even be about various states, ethnicities, locales, etc. You're going to be forced to eventually completely subsume all forms of identity in your ever-growing shit pit of universal inclusion.

I'll take my chances. Isolation and solitude are only loneliness and fearfulness to the weak.

>What’s more beautiful than to have one beautiful race
>beautiful
A boring smear of low IQ brown won't be beautiful, not to mention the much higher propensity to violence and a horde of other genetic inferiorities.

>with no racism? You can’t have racism, because everyone is the same race
Brazil is the most ethnically mixed country in the world and has plenty of racism. No one will EVER be the exact percentage of mix from each ethnicity so there will always be racism. The outcome of the world you seek with be a sea of third world shithole favelas with small secluded pockets of whiter, rich people peppered throughout. You seek hell for humanity.

>I'll take my chances. Isolation and solitude are only loneliness and fearfulness to the weak.

Sorry to hear, that sounds horrid. I've been backpacking around the world less than a month ago and already I have experienced and met so many amazing local people that have showed me around and taken me into their lives. Life is an adventure again and surprisingly my anxiety is gone. Governments only divide us to keep themselves in power, because if people realized are not that different and have freedom to rule themselves, then we wouldn’t need borders dividing us in the first place.

Because uncertainty breeds skepticism, it breeds openness, and it breeds non-judgment. Because uncertainty helps you to grow and evolve. And when you go long enough being uncertain of who you really are, what results is a persistent and necessary acceptance of whatever is arising. And at some point, you just stop asking questions. And start listening. To the waves and the wind and the calls for love in all of the beautiful languages you will never understand.

Yes you VISITED and then returned home. That is quite different to forcing vastly disparate cultures together. That universally causes conflict throughout history, and it destroys that diversity of culture.

If you enjoy experiencing foreign cultures you should oppose the globalist agenda, since the only way they can effectively maintain power is by destroying those differences. You can just go ahead and look at the building design of the USSR marxist utopia if you want an idea of what the globalist future might look like. Kiss the different foods, languages, societies, etc goodbye.

Besides, Hitler and Nazi Germany hosted the fucking Olympics. It's not like being a nationalist means you can't travel, people can't visit, or that you have to be a shut-in like North Korea.

i've had this conversation so many times now on here I just cant be bothered to spend the next half hour explaining all the fallacies in your posts... look up pol archives on the subject if you're legit

Evolution doesn't work that way. Globalism cannot be natural because it's a human product whereas this tribalism that you so despise is kin selection at work. Kin selection doesn't see anything in an inferior-superior gradient, it only looks out for its own interests despite potential drawbacks, because the only purpose of life is to survive and reproduce and your genes will comply.

Your entire premise is flawed and false. You might as well say that breathing was once needed to survive, but now that we have autobreathers it's useless.

I feel compelled to sage this because not only have you lead a shitload of people astray and solicited them into making menial posts, but you've also lied.

>Just don't let that devolve into "we are better than them"

Yea naw that's not nationalism m8

The take-home: You will NEVER get your way because it's incompatible with human nature and genes.

How many Africans & Muslims have you taken into your home?

I bet 0, i bet you also live in a sheltered gated white community too

Globalism is just a new name for Imperialism. Anglo-globalism to be exact.

>lets all mix with negroes and arabs

What a brilliant ideea.

I personally prefer nationalism and from there think globalism over again(I also think that globalism is inevitable).

Would be okay if most of humanity wasn't inferior races and culture didn't get destroyed

As humans evolved enough to control their environment and support the weak of the clans, what started was a kind of social evolution and natural selection was done against entire tribes and eventually civilizations.

Nationalism keeps humanity moving forward by giving humans a mechanism to improve, war destroys the weak and the spoils of war boost the strong, and the technology growth during these period benefits everyone.

Countries with borders and different schemes of governance, and now with global travel and easy relocation, we've entered a kind of free market of governance which should slowly start to improve how government is run and ideally reduce it and make us more free.

Anything that reduces competition also reduces the ability to improve and makes us weak.

Globalization is cool OP, it just means our societal overlords' agenda will be put above our own, that we will have to kill our brothers and sisters. They will take the fruit of everyone's labor so they can live wealthy lives while our children are dieing in the streets. It stems from the oldest need every dictatorship had, world domination.