Is he the Bizarro Bendis?

Is he the Bizarro Bendis?

Yes

hes a cool dude but no

bizarro bendis would be a really good artist that doesn't make comics very often

He looks like Bendis, sure enough.

What has he done to oppose Bendy-Straw though?

Write readable comics.

Is it just me or does he really love pandering to SJWs?

He's jewish. It's probably not just you.

YJ will always be GOAT though.

Right, what's your favourite work of his?

Young Justice.
Best Teen Titans run ever.

BEHOLD!
- Peter David! A guy who at first manages to make you believe his characters are well developed... until you find out that all of them are David himself, that he does with them whatever he wants, and that all of them are totally retarded.

- Peter David! A guy who, when he doesn’t know what to tell, he fills the comics with his opinions about politics, movies, TV, and books. Thus you read a comic and a blog at the same time. And if there’s still space left in the book, he tells a good joke, no matter if off-topic.

- Peter David! A guy who seems to be building up an AWESOME story but then, after 50 issues you find that his plots are going nowhere at all.

- Peter David! The writer who has been doing nothing for decades while laughing at readers.

stop naming the jew shitlord

Ah, right. That one series which seems absolutely impossible to find anywhere, the only torrent I found died at 2%.

Buy the run on ebay. Or wait for zippyshare user.

Good post

>not using Win-O-Threads

I thought those were just for weekly releases, not requests?

In that unlike Bendis, PAD can write?

Go back to bed, Brian.

Supergirl
X-Factor

Just don't request on Wednesdays.

Is his long Hulk run any good?

>but then, after 50 issues you find that his plots have been derailed by event crossovers
ftfy

Dan Abnett shares the curse.

I'd say he's always better at fantasy than capes. His Atlantis Chronicles, although Aquaman-related is quite good. And Esteban Maroto's art is great.

It's great, but the book starts getting stale after the Fall of Phanteon arc.

The final issue is beautifully bittersweet though.

Don't listen to this man

Tripfag, everyone in Sup Forums knows your hateboner for PAD.

So, Adam Hughes then?

PAD's not a -bad- writer, it's just his Hulk's not very good at all

Sometimes everyone can be a snarky piece of shit and that's okay. It's just not all the time and not every book

>Sometimes everyone can be a snarky piece of shit and that's okay. It's just not all the time.
wheredoyouthinkweare.mp4

It receives the same praise from fans as Walt Simonson's Thor and has been collected in both the Marvel Visionaries and Marvel Epic trades.

I bet you like Loeb hulk

Really, my only issue with Peter David is how he got pissy at fans for trade-waiting rather than buying individual issues upon release.

I mean, I get it; that's how you help keep a series afloat, but it's really not the readers' fault in that regard. Floppies are a waste of money. $4 for 20 pages filled to the brink with ads, with very little lasting power and poor storage potential. TPBs and other collection formats are far better; somewhat better value, more likely to last, look better on shelves, etc.

The problem isn't the readers in this case, the problem is the industry. Marvel should count TPBs and other collections towards the financial support of a series, not just the shitty floppies.

>the problem is the industry
But also that mania of not trying to tell a story in one or two issues.

I do, most of it's not that bad and it's a little under a year of a run

>not filtering tripfags

If you're tradewaiting on a series that's near the cancellation threshold you're saying if's okay if it get cancelled. They can't afford the risk that the trade sales will make up for it.

Stokoe?

Disgusting. Filtered.

Nah, fuck that. That's a problem with their business model, not the fans. If they can't figure out a better way to sell comics, don't try to fucking guilt the consumers into feeling bad for their shit practices.

If the fans want to wait for trades, find a way to incorporate that into your model.

>They can't afford the risk
That's wrong. They don't want to afford the risk.
Biiig difference.

You don't really understand how money works, do you?
Companies wind up with layoffs/bankruptcies when they take too many unnecessary risk.

You don't really understand how business works, do you?

>Our current distribution model isn't working very well
>Consumers keep asking for different ways to access and consume our products
>Let's ignore them, keep doing what we're doing, and blame the consumers

A business that routinely ignores what the customers want is going to fail.

The current distribution model actually works fine and the number of people buying trades isn't significantly greater than the floppy market to justify seeing if they can save money-losing titles.

It's only the best Hulk run ever. (With Greg Pak's a close second.)

From what I've seen of him he's pretty good
He has an overarching story to tell, and while its almost always underwhelming the execution is usually pretty great
He can handle comedy better then a lot of writers I've seen, probably in the top 5%
I haven't read any of that western Steven King comic he's writing, but there's over 50 issues and they're still going so it must be pretty good, right?

Anyway, he's definitely better then Bendis