Dusseldorf about to become a 3rd world hellhole

> Romanians and Bulgarians throw their trash out of their windows
> "It's part of their cultural memory"

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=uC6qAnt506w

Other urls found in this thread:

imninalu.net/marime.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
google.pl/maps/place/48°41'45.0"N 21°13'25.0"E/@48.6962772,21.2222324,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d48.6958333!4d21.2236111
youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFp4EV_zA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_the_Czech_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=ouPnSzQMFCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Romanians

That's why I hate my fellow krauts. You guys actually think gypsies are Romanian/Bulgarian.

Some fat rats at 2:20

Are they pets in romanian culture?

Unless you go full blown gypsi genocide they will always be considered "Romanians". More than actual Romanians in fact, because they are such a loud minority.

Deutschland wird bunter!

I just used the narrative of (((SPIEGEL))) tv, mates

That's what gypsies do. Their culture instructs them to trash things owned by non-gypsies because they are 'impure'. That's why for in stance gypsies who were given a house here just shitted all over the place and broke out the doors and the windows.

Adult gypsies also don't like to touch non-gypsies, for the same reason. Children are innocent, so children can touch non-gypsies and that's why they send out their children to pickpocket

imninalu.net/marime.htm

Read this article and you'll understand

Thanks m8.

Most people still don't get that, though they are "Bulgarian" by citizenship it's sorta like niggers in the USA. No one actually considers them americans, they have no history here, no culture, no feats and contributions.

youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU

We make sure to put them in their place. (Disregard the politically correct downvoting, the public opinion is far different from what you see on social media here in Bulgaria)

> "Look at that robot man, here comes a giant beast"

kek

>Gypo

This is why we should kill all gypsies. You guys spend all day talking about niggers and muslims, but gypsies are even worse. Here in Spain they're treated with deference, they're given houses for free, they get paid by the government for doing nothing but commiting crime, selling drugs and rape. They even have a goddamn TV show like that jersey shore bullshit but about gyppos. I swear to god if I had an ounce of power in this hellhole of a country I would do everything in my hand to roll the tanks out and leave not a single fucking gypsy alive. I wish WW3 starts soon so everyone is raping each other and we get to genocide up to the last gypsy in this country without anyone batting an eye.

>try to watch video
>ad pops up for "wir-zusammen"

WTF?

> 2016
> not using an adblocker

Nobody throws trash out the windows here, and I live in the shittier part of the country.

Kek.
>try to buy clothes
>most fashion outlets in Germany advertise exclusively with North Africans
You can't make this up or believe it when you are told. You have to actually see it.

We would, if you cucks didn't force is to "accept" them. Shit, they would still be slaves if it weren't for the West.

Here is a pic from Slovakia. Isn't it amazing that gyppos create their own habitat anywhere they end up?

>Lunik IX houses the largest community of Romani people in Slovakia.[2] Although originally built for 2,500 inhabitants, it is estimated that the population is now three times larger. Living standards are low, with services such as gas, water, and electricity cut off, as the majority of inhabitants are not paying rent or utilities fees.[3]

>Health standards are low and diseases such as hepatitis, head lice, diarrhea, scabies, and meningitis are common.[3] Unemployment in the borough reaches almost 100 percent.[3] The borough has one elementary school and a kindergarten.[4]

>Luník IX is serviced by a bus line, which stops only on selected bus stops. Boarding the bus is only allowed through the front door. Due to frequent attacks of aggressive residents, bus drivers deployed on the line receive a hazard pay.[5]

google maps sauce?

google.pl/maps/place/48°41'45.0"N 21°13'25.0"E/@48.6962772,21.2222324,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d48.6958333!4d21.2236111

holy mother

>europe collapsed before you could afford to travel and enjoy some european culture

>düsseldorf
>düsburg

op pls

You mean like shrouds, rapes and honor killings? I could do with out those, personally.

GYPSIES NOT BULGARIANS REEEEEEE

i know your pain. its killing me when immigrants in UK are called czechs while they are obviously some gybos. JUST

>Spiegel

For some reason, whenever they write an article about our country it is never a good thing.

They do it here too. I don't know how one family can dump so many mattresses.

I'm an american here now, the only good architecture here is pre 1900. anything more modern is ugly and boring.
>tfw no art deco
Also an appalling amount of degeneracy: cheating, public drunkenness, drugs, zero police presence, no airconditioning, and people here unironically hang their clothes out of windows to dry them.

>About

Those pants look like they're filled with unnecessary shit that will bog them down in running and other mobility.

>tfw just in time to legally immigrate to the US and join the military to help with the Great Purge of Europe.
Deus Vult soon.

>Romanians and Bulgarians are not white
More news @ 11

>tfw living in a comfy small town

life is good

>86063644
Just toss a match in there and it all goes up in flames.
Remove gypo fast m8s.

I thought German authorities would fine the shit out of those pulling such crap. Afraid to look racist?

Fucking hell. These "people" are subhuman garbage. Time for an ethnic cleansing in Marxloh.

Until you start housing 5000 refugees, it will happen.

It's just gypsies. We don't recognise them as Bulgarians/Romanians

>Duisburg
Who even cares about that shithole?

why is this guy cleaning the set?

coole steigleitung

>> "It's part of their cultural memory"

But also remember that they're just like you, race is just a social construct, and they are the doctors and rocket scientists we need to do the jobs our kids just won't do!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

>.jpg
With all of my hearts content. Kill yourself.

I can't describe how upsetting this video is as a man that watched German TV for half his life.

Jesus christ.

The most uppseting part to me was OSTEUROPA. Really now?

Poland, Czechia, Slovaks, Hungarians they're living like this?

There are 100% Purebread Cigani.

Are the Romanians pooing in the loo or on the streets too???

And i wandered where Russian prison culture got its "touch is corrupting" taboo thing.

Why don't they just set up a camera opposite the building, and when a piece of trash flies off a balcony you go into the building and serve the occupants a fat littering ticket?

at least they are contained there. if you destroy it, they will scatter through the country and will be dangerous to the population

Stavej Nigga

Hypo Group shirt...

They should sue him for wearing that shirt and damaging the brand too.

>8000 euros for flat in Duisburg
damn bro, you cant get anything for that money in croatia.. SAD GERMANY, REALLY SAD

RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFp4EV_zA

put on a trip so I can filter your dumb ass

Of all the races that would hold these sorts of believes, gypsies are the least justified in doing that.

now Turks are just as racist as conservatives
priceless

I'm surprised spiegelTV is allowed to report on this

>gypos making a mess shocker

The cunts move into an area for a week, dump shit everywhere and then i've to keep the dog on the lead in case he eats ome rubbish or stands on smashed glass.

Round the fuckers up and gas 'em, if not fence off a region in Romania and left them learn to fucking pick up trash and look after themselves.

Ethnic cleansing of the Germans, yes. But wait, everyone's a German right?

Was there a time, when Turks weren't ray ray?

>imninalu.net/marime.htm
Why are we not using this against them?

Why aren't we polluting them so much they can't stand to live near us?

Funny story there about gasing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_the_Czech_Republic

>Romani were exterminated by Nazi German mobile killing units and in camps such as the ones at Lety, Hodonín and Auschwitz. 90% of native Romani died, the Romani there now are mostly post-war immigrants from Slovakia or Hungary, or the descendants thereof.

The Czechs literally exterminated so many that communist government had to import some...

Why are germans such cucks??
top comment
>more reasons to vote for AfD
replies
>no, just no
>kys
>NOT ALL are like that, some germans are filthy too

WE HATE THEM here. And of course, the liberals of Prague, who have never met them, adore them and call anyone a racist if he tells it how it is.

Well, educated Germans with a historic conscience dont, there are only a few.

That is btw the cause for all our problems.

>"romanians"
Yeah, right.

so u be sayin

that the gypsies we have here don't represent romanians? are romanians actually normal to some degree? cuz these "finnish" gypsies are the most degenerate scum of the earth.

>„Deutschland verschwindet jeden Tag immer mehr, und das finde ich einfach großartig.“
Jürgen Trittin

WIR
SCHAFFEN
DAS
!

listen, its just their cultural heritage. i dont expect you to understand it but i do expect you to tolerate it okay?

Turks may be bad but gyppos are much worse.

literally the only good thing i can say about them is that they're christian, yet the gypsy women use their national robes to hide and steal stuff for example.

lel, the white bulgarian hand and the shitskin gypsy, what a contrast!

Thank fuck or the dog would have ripped my arm off by now.

that's what they say in the video

jesus i got lost at dusk in the rough/red light area of Porto a few years ago and saw people shooting up and fighting.

It was still far nicer than those streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouPnSzQMFCA
BRING HIM BACK

> Romanians and Bulgarians
lel, whenever I see those two in the same sentence it's always about the gypsies.
Just fucking call them gypsies already and stop with this bullshit

wait till kurds come visa free :D
Wieso siedelt man an diesen Orten nicht Grüne und SP Politiker an?

thats racist, if they dont behave like good citizens its your fault for being racist to them

>be European

lol

I seriously do not understand this shit.

They contribute fucking nothing to society, the places where they live are filled with trash and full of crime, the cops go there all the time, they can't fucking speaking one word in German and then think that they should get jobs and houses for doing nothing at all?

Mother of god. We should grab all fucking leftists and put them in those neighborhoods so that they can see the reality of their fucking delusion.

They stat and say

>East Europeans
Then suddenly it becomes
>Romanians and Bulgarians (They're Balkans or South Europe)
Then after that they say
>Turks, Bosnians, Serbians, Italians
They assimilated we never had these problems with them.

NOT ONCE. NOT ONCE DO THEY CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE.

holy fuck. these people all need to die.

it's like, half nigger, half jew, with the mental gymnastics capabilities of a SJW liberal

is criticising and trying to keep away defective cultures considered racist in western europe?

>Düsseldorf

>Duisburg (((Marxloh)))

Its not the same CITY YOU RETARD!

OP is probably a nucitizen
Achmed, greyhaired, 18, from Syria

it was actually a Turkish guy that had to deal with them. I actually feel sorry for Germans, for what's happening to their country

And why would genocide of gypsies be a bad thing? Can anyone explain this to me?

Just like how cockroaches actually scurry away to clean themselves after a human comes into contact with them. The lowest people will always try to make themselves feel better by having higher standards than they deserve.

>Duisburg
Thank god for diversity! Germany might have still looked like pic related if it wasn't for all the wonderful immigrants! How much worse our world would have been...

Holy fuck, this is like some ancient caste mentality straight out of India.

oh my god i cant even

fucking gypsy hitler

>romanians and bulgarians

angela pls go

Do they have staircases or just enter and exit using the ladders?

Imagine how much space and money you could save by building untermensch tower blocks with ladder access....

Gypsies sound like Sup Forums Jews are too stupid to realize they're just wallowing in their own shit.

100% gyppos, what a surprise

it's impossible to integrate them, the commies tried both the carrot and the stick - they still live the way they've lived for centuries

by indiscriminately offering welfare the western world is turning itself into a honeypot for this sort of scum

Do you not see the stairs in the middle of the building?

>want multi culti
>get multi culti

I fail to see the problem here.