Martial Law by November

Looks like it is happening before November
> pic came from active US Army Reserve

Did NastyAnon ever show up with those powerpoints?

Other urls found in this thread:

izitru.com/RKfsX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was fun the first few times, but now it's just a little heavy user.

>It was fun the first few times, but now it's just a little heavy user.

I've been sitting on this all day...tell me about it. I don't know what to think anymore...shit is getting real.

>Obama's in power
>Trump's going to win
>Leftists will stage a coup and blame whitey
>Black Lives Matter!

bump for interest

Fake and gay.

Just like OP.

izitru.com/RKfsX

Think maybe its time to just reconsider my stances.

Quit my jobs, join the Army, kill some leftists in their inevitable coup attempt and get to be a part of the new totalitarian government. I mean lets be real, that sounds a lot better than working 11-PM-5PM every day just to eat.

I hope all the rednecks get on their trucks and shoot dem niggers

I want some happenings

Could work out for the best. BLM goons have said if Trump wins it will be all riots all the time. Having the military psyched to put down some riots seems like a win to me.

>Bill
>for Executive Order

You don't seem to get what I'm putting down.

Real nigga hours doesn't need this shit.

I GOT THE DOUBLE 8S IN THE LAST THREAD AND CONFIRMED THE HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK

So you're the people tormenting Alex Jones with all these fake plots? You are all assholes, OP.

>join the Army, kill some leftists

ummmmm, leftists already run your military, fempu

thats why they use a satanic star instead of a swastika

they'd kill you before you'd have a chance to even voice up

Sup Forums is the first I've told besides a military friend to validate authenticity...the source is not willing to go on record so I can't fkn publish anything on this.

> I'm hoping one of u cucks can say NastyAnon was a fkn troll and I can get some fkn sleep

With recent news that DOJ is gonna be monitoring elections for voter fraud and then I get this...I'm scared
> hold me Sup Forums

Enjoy not having a real job. I wonder what you put down on your resume: trolled the vulnerable.

Nice one.

you dumb niggers

i just posted proof that the image is manipulated

whoa.... that pic rly made me stink

10$ that ameripoo Sup Forumsacks will do nothing.

DELETE THIS NOW

You'd think Poland knows how Communism works.

The very first people the military kills are the leftist sympathizers who are no longer necessary.

>Our forensic tests suggest this file has been re-saved since initial capture. Because this file is not a camera original, it is possible that it was modified.
So it's a saved image, doesn't prove it's fake. For the record, I believe it's probably fake, but don't cling to bad proof.

You're missing the "Master Copy" water mark...I didn't shop this pic. Got it from a fan in my Twitter...

>colored revolution
similar to what happened in ukraine, all that's needed is police/protesters to start shooting each other like maidan... except the police will win and the martial law rollout can begin.

>Master copy watermark
>army memo for record.

You are eather an idiot, or an absolute shilltrollcuckfag

nigga you should have blurred your finger prints, run while you still can.

also, you need a pic of the backside of those keys to do a reproduction... also, the codes got changed on thursday.

>USA collapse
>no wall to protect you

you already have that. cops shoot nogs and vice versa. its escalating constantly and will blow up one day

None of the units on memo are active reserve units.

What did he mean by this...

Bingo.

The Republic Of Texas will destroy the cartels and claim most of Mexico inside of five years.

Their National Guard, the bulk of whom will remain loyal to Texas, already has a bigger military than Mexico does.

not a Maidan like protester slaughter.

Texas_Game_Warden.jpg

You can tell its fake because 0900 is wayyyyy too late to start training in the army

>nigga you should have blurred your finger prints, run while you still can.

Lol not my prints...

>None of the units on memo are active reserve units.

Exactly, they're all active army stationed at Carson. I'm trying to get someone on record but nobody wants their name attached to this. The mentioned exec order is not on BO's list, but there are several by him marked top secret.

heh no shit

our Military police would arrest people who didnt get up at 06:00

WHAT DOES THE KEYS MEAN

DDD:

2000 soldiers isn't enough to even stop the Niggapocolypse in Chicargo

with the date i figured as much. but really, if those keys go to something extra explodey... and that is a legit crypto decoder... those prints look mighty visible even on my shitty monitor.

I'm ok with this. I like having a cool black guy as president. Better than the alternatives anyway.

10-4, keep me posted.
Bumping for interest, don't let the shills slide this.

sure it is. it wasnt enough in ankara, but only because they werent open firing on civilians... we know the national guard wouldnt hesitate to BTFO rioters.

notice how every major city has one or two military bases on the perimeter with 3+ lane interstate access. they can roll out and lock down every major intersection in half an hour.

it'll be a coup d'etat by the government for a stronger atheistic globalist regime.

>first for world capital in nyc

>if those keys go to something extra explodey... and that is a legit crypto decoder...

I must be an oldcuck...what fkn keys? I am not seeing what you see...

What are the keys for???

DDDDDD:

^^^^^^^^

Did NastyAnon ever show up with those points?

:,(

ATACS isn't used by the US military, good try

probably to some hanger vault where they load the tactical nuke missiles

>ect.
it's etc. you fucking retards

Nothing of interest here. We already knew Obama would instigate martial law. They will do anything to keep the status quo, and Trump is the biggest threat they have ever had against it.

while the MP bn is from fort carson, colorado, the sryker division is from fort wainright in alaska.

doesn't make much sense

what are troop rotations

bumb

when they spin round?

How bad is it living under martial law? Is it like now, where the fact that I'm not chimping out and not going to means I'm basically safe? The worst law I break is I smoke weed. And I'm not loud and dude weed about it in public, either, so...

>2255 soldiers
>Martial law
KEK

>"Mexico will pay for the wall"
>to protect itself from fleeing dirt poor former US citizens
kek

First of all you know the drill. Timestamp with fatigues and whatever other official ID you have and have this original document in the picture.

Second of all this is at worst a training for martial law, so let's clarify:

Police are already currently being trained to kill women and children American citizens and have been actively for the last 15 years.

Our military has even recently openly staged massive martial law wargames in the south west and even involving and incorporating thousands of average citizens in their day to day life.

So not only is what you are showing us most likely complete horseshit but it is petty and inconsequential compared to what is actually happening.

>2255 soldiers
>2255 "S.O.L.D.I.E.R.S"

Does Macadamia even into fucking genetic engineering or no

probably worse than you think

curfews(possibly shoot on sight), checkpoints, delays, summary detention, trial by military tribunal

and much much more

really makes u think

>potential
potential is not proof mr. armchair detective

>we know the national guard wouldnt hesitate to BTFO rioters

wtf is this shit?

if anything, you have it completely backward. the NG in the US would rather burn down DC, than fire on innocent American citizens.

Source: I'm an E8 in the fucking National Guard

Whats the likelyhood of mexican soldiers in the government killing white citizen of USA?

Threadly reminder that this is just a training exercise, nothing more.

100%

So this what was those threads including those old army crypto laptops was about? Are you that user?

I write fake memorandums all day OP. Its not that fucking hard. Plus there is not training for such an event. It just would happen.

Acting like soldiers would support martial law on whites.

>watermark

You mean the thing on the paper that says it is recycled?

That wall is meant to keep people in, not people out. Good catch.

(a) Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(b) Whoever, except as authorized under regulations promulgated by the President and published in the Federal Register, knowingly manufactures, reproduces, sells, or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seals of the President or Vice President, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(c) Whoever, except as directed by the United States Senate, or the Secretary of the Senate on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States Senate, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(d) Whoever, except as directed by the United States House of Representatives, or the Clerk of the House of Representatives on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(e) Whoever, except as directed by the United States Congress, or the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House of Representatives, acting jointly on its behalf, knowingly uses, manufactures, reproduces, sells or purchases for resale, either separately or appended to any article manufactured or sold, any likeness of the seal of the United States Congress, or any substantial part thereof, except for manufacture or sale of the article for the official use of the Government of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(f) A violation of the provisions of this section may be enjoined at the suit of the Attorney General,
(1) in the case of the great seal of the United States and the seals of the President and Vice President, upon complaint by any authorized representative of any department or agency of the United States;
(2) in the case of the seal of the United States Senate, upon complaint by the Secretary of the Senate;
(3) in the case of the seal of the United States House of Representatives, upon complaint by the Clerk of the House of Representatives; and
(4) in the case of the seal of the United States Congress, upon complaint by the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House of Representatives, acting jointly.

like the training exercises on 9/11 and all the other big happenings ?

Sup Forums was here
Sup Forums is a loser
(it should be blurrier and more tilted, retard)

You scrubbed the arrows in the top corner by copypasta of the pixels in the top middle.

Your document is fake and gay. This will not fucking happen. Everyone ITT is being trolled, including myself.

3/10 made me reply