Are other Germans jealous of Basedvaria?

Are other Germans jealous of Basedvaria?

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundLaender.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracht_(Kleidung)#Deutschland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its the Bavarian fag again

the only good German tribe was the Prussians, but they're gone now.

Bavaria is unironically a shit hole

>t.kevin from upper rhine westphalia

Bavaria is just as fucked as the rest of Germany

Prussians weren't a german tribe. Saxons and Thuringii settled the East using additional Swabian and Franksih settlers.

>German tribe was the Prussians
>Prussians
>German tribe
fucking idiot

no they are just the strongest economic region. The people, the language and the way of living are no dream for me.

>saxons settled in the east.
'
didnt they settle in the west?

Are Bavarians tall?

Weren't the Prussians just German-speaking Slavs?

Saxons come from what is now Westphalia, Lower Saxon and Holstein. They first settled parts of Britain and later settled eastwards. Their ruling dynasty took over certain areas that were settles by Thuringii, and area that is now known as Saxony.

The Old-Prussians were Balts, not Slavs, and they were absorbed. But there was a significant influx of Germans. Slavic Masurians, Wends, and Obrodites were later integrated. The Masurians, despite being Slavs, left Prussia after WW2 when the Poles took over.

Ich bin jetzt hier

Wir schaffen das

Yes they are, but I don't blame them.
Their unique, regional culture was eradicated, why we get to keep our dialect and traditions

wer wohl den pfarrer mit dem schirm umgefickt hat?

Non Bavarians are constantly salty about us.
Feels good man.

Der in Berlin? War einer aus Kamerun

Shitposting aside, what was the impact of having all those German-speakers from the rest of eastern Europe dumped in West/East Germany after WW2?

Erster für Anime

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They were hated. Most slurs that are used now against Syrians were already used than.
My state grew more than a 100% in 1945, everybody was forced to make room for them. They didn't speak the language (Low Saxon), they were shit poor and stole therefor everyhing.

Most of them tried to get away to the bigger cities as soo as possible. Only after most left were the few that stuck around accepted. My mother wasn't allowed to play with them until she was 10.

Those immigrants were the beginning of the change from Low Saxon to Standard German, too.

So, someone speaking standard German couldn't understand Low Saxon? How different are the languages?

ich kann nichts gutes an dialekten finden. Bayern reicht schon. wenn jede region ihr eigenes kauderwelsh spricht, fördert das nur regionalen Nationalismus dann können wir auch gleich die Fürsten und Herzogtümer wieder einführen

Low Saxons mostly knew Standard German from school, but most non-speakers can't understand Low Saxon. It was mostly an acceptance thing from the locals. They simpl felt that the refugees where foreign.

>ja hallo in einem gemeinsamen land zu leben bedeutet dass man sämtliche regionale kultur aufgeben muss, sonst kann man es gleich bleiben lassen

In Schleswig-Holstein they had so many refugees from the East that there was almost an uprising because the locals feared their pure Nordic genes would be destroyed by Slavshits from Silesia.

That's pretty interesting. Is there much difference now? I hear the ones from the Baltic that are still alive are nostalgic about it

Are Bavarians and Germans at daggers drawn with each other?

>the best Germans are Germanicized Slavs and Balts
Makes me think

> there was almost an uprising
My homeregion Schleswig in the north actually considered joining Denmark again to get rid of the refugees back than.

No, most new people actually learned Low Saxon over time and are now intermarried. As soon as the housing and food situation improved, most grievences were gone.

Bavarians are Germans, they are just the most prominent tribe today.

The Prussian state had it's origins in Brandenburg, only the Kings crown came from Prussia, which is why the took that name for all territotry later on

Thank you, user.

>they are just the most prominent tribe today.
Do they want to be independent?

>No, most new people actually learned Low Saxon over time and are now intermarried

>Do they want to be independent?
There is a minor party that wants this, but they are below one percent in Bavaria.
They mostly want their money back and have disproportional influence in Berlin with their seperate party CSU instead of Merkels CSU

Areas that had previously been purely catholic have Lutheran communities now and most towns have newly-founded quarters with rather cheap buildings for housing the expelled people. There are even some newly-founded towns here and there.

>Do they want to be independent?
the seperatist party can't even get 1% of votes in elections. bavarian independence is a meme.

Didn't know bavaria was such a powerhouse in germany. What led to this?

The industry from Saxony and Berlin evacuated to the west and Bavaria paid the highes bribes.

And some good policies later on.

They are the largest state and have the biggest population. Before the war they were mostly agrarian. Unlike the other regions they weren't really hit by bombs and after the war they were occupied by the US who were more lenient than other occupiers. As a result lots of companies and industry fled from the destroyed north and east (that were also taken over by communists) to Bavaria. Combine that with the fact that Bavaria has a very stable government (same party in power since the end of WW2) and generally a more conservative culture and you get a rich state.

>Prussia was just Brandenburg

I've always figured germany to be alot more united, I didn't expect it also had regionalism akin to us and the U.S

Thank you, anons

When I asked a Northern Italian user, he said that the ethnic group of Northern Italy seem to be different from the one of Southern Italy.
Moreover, the Northern Italians seem to earn better than the South Italians.
They were dissatisfied with the central government which is using their money for Southern Italy.
Are people in Bavaria the same as those in Northern Italy?

I see.
I felt relieved that Bavaria seemed not to be like Catalonia independence movement.

Regionalism in Germany is nothing compared to us

>I didn't expect it also had regionalism akin to us and the U.S
Nazi Germany was the only German state in history that was centralized and even then not fully. The fact that regionalism is so strong is partly what's preventing separatism in the first place.

They are mad of this flag.

It doesn't have the largest population, that woukd be North Rhine-Westphalia

It's becomes less important all the time. The major cities have more in common with each other than with the area surrounding them. But rural areas still feel very different.

>It doesn't have the largest population, that woukd be North Rhine-Westphalia
largest german population though, nrw is 30% turks and the like who don't contribute anything except crime

Bavaria and NRW have the same ratio of immigrants.
destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/MigrationshintergrundLaender.html
And therefore, NRW is 4 million more Germans

Do other parts of Germany have their own costumes and culture?

no

The north is kinda like Denmark 2bh

nah, we sit in grey dull houses for 70~80 years waiting for our death

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracht_(Kleidung)#Deutschland