Did Harley Quinn sleep her way through school?

Did Harley Quinn sleep her way through school?

yes, Harleyfags dont wana admit it

doesnt help that writers who see her as their pet character keep making her out to be better then that

Did it happen in New 52? No. Fuck off.

Proof?

>thinking anyone is willing to read comics

baka

Depends on the writer.

I prefer the idea that Harleen was actually an amazing psychiatrist, and it wasn't until she actually talked to joker that she got really fucked up

Y'know, Harley Quinn is actually a pretty shit character, it's an inherently flawed concept.
I don't want a joker but flirty and less murderous, in the same way that I wouldnt want a Lex Luthor Jr. Whose not as smart or as ruthless.
Her only real worth in plot ever is to get manipulated by Joker to show how evil he really is, but all the readers want to fug her, so I guess she gets to be important

Harley didn't sleep her way through school because she was dumb. She just didn't want to do the work.

She went to Arkham, because she though she could figure out the Joker quickly, write a book, and get rich.

when she could have just been working as private practice shrink. raking in easy money by giving people pills.

I prefer that she did, seeing that gives credence to Joker's corruptive qualities.
If she sleeps her way to her position, it makes her position in Arkham superfluous. Having every reassurance you have control as you slowly lose it is more compelling.

>defending Harley
Lol

More like
>Defending new52
lol

But she didn't sleep her way through school at all.

wait what the fuck, her only piece of evidence is HERSELF talking?

no board would take that, especially with how hard it is to fire professors who have tenure

>the sock is in the TV screen on the second panel

Listen and believe.

>implying New 52 even matters anymore

if the girl carrying her mattress everywhere didn't get a successful rape charge, this guy definitely won't be fired

Yes, but I think it was implied somewhere that it was mostly due to her being lazy and taking shortcuts, rather than her being incapable.

I always thought it was because her teachers picked up on her latent issues and wouldn't normally have let her work as a shrink (especially at Arkham)

This. I've always figured Harley was bright, but lazy.

They say as much in her ongoing. Her grades are poor and she can't pay attention, so she blackmails her professor with a falsified recording.

>"yes"
>while literally responding to a comic that proves you wrong

Are your eyes broken?

I wonder what the comic world was like before Harley Quinn happened.

this is a "retcon" which means they changed history.

in her origin issue by her creator (paul dini), its heavily implied that she slept her way through school (couldn't outright be stated since it was an all-ages book)

She also wanted to write her own line of self help books. Joining up with the Joker was the lesser of two evils.

Seriously, can you imagine Harley giving any good life advice?

>retcon

Show me a book that says the opposite in main continuity.

But that happened.