Bible predicts the great cuckening

Deuteronomy 28:30
>"“You shall betroth a wife, but another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, but you shall not dwell in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but shall not gather its grapes"

Deuteronomy 28:32-33
> Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand. 33 A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually.

Holy shit Sup Forums. This is creepy and depressing as hell. Is this not happening to you whites? You celebrate diversity and all that multiculturalism nonsense but your sons and daughters are given to others (foreigners) and your race ceases to be. You work and produce plenty but all of it goes to support Ahmed and his 20 children. To top it off, you marry a woman only to get divorced because she went to another man. Such is life in your countries but you don't see it because in your arrogance you have thought yourselves better than God and His ways. How arrogant will you remain?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOwB_gaJ1A
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
youtube.com/watch?v=hwe_nxeVwE0
shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/innocence-of-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bishops
lds.org/scriptures/ot/deut/28?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bible predicts the great cuckening before the time of SJWs

Christians - 1
Atheists/satanists/pagans - BTFO

What happens after it and will it be written off as hatespeech?

give context tho
who is this referring to

Anyone who disobeys God

>But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

-Deuteronomy 28:15

Also every version of the bible except the KJV is pure heresy.

I read the verse and chapter OP cites and it seems to talk about the curses for disobedience. I can't help but notice OP is onto somrthing when it follows what is written to the letter. It's really uncanny.

Thanks for posting this, Czechoslovakia. Really opened my eyes.

>9RqpMj92
>9RqpMj92
>9RqpMj92
>I read the verse and chapter OP cites and it seems to talk about the curses for disobedience. I can't help but notice OP is onto somrthing when it follows what is written to the letter. It's really uncanny.

I can't help but notice OP has never noticed the poster IDs

kek

Useless Jewish Shit since The Evangelion

Bible is the great cuckening - worshiping the evil god of the Jews who orders the Jews to kill and enslave the gentiles.

I actually read this a month ago I think. Scary stuff. Also good on ya using the KJV.

Always said Deuteronomy knew what he was talking about.

>good on ya using the KJV

I am now a believer.

Fuck atheism. If you are an atheist fuck you.

Jesus I'm coming home.

>KJV
The Douay-Rheims is a direct translation of the Latin Vulgate, the true Word. Based Traditional Catholicism, the one true religion. The KJV follows the Protestant pattern. And Protestants, as we all know, ordain female and gay and lesbian priests. Catholicism does not.

I'm an atheist, but the bible is very good stuff.

It's basically like whoever wrote it was redpilled on the nature of humans, but just didint know how to explain it (didint know biology and science at the tme) so they just put it under

ITS GODS WILL and stuff.

Sad!

A true study of the Bible changes everything. The prophecies coming true these days are astounding.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
Just a resource. I've gotta go to church now.

It sounds more like its setting some guidelines. If you do not follow biblical morals (the will of the lord) the logical progression is moral decay, the great cuckening

Repent! Repent! Repent!

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOwB_gaJ1A

Listen to this beautiful emo song I just found about jesus.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

it's funny because this describes Philippines perfectly
>negritos negroing about on island
>the spanish come
>oh pls sleep with my daughter and remove this blackness from our genes
>please take everything we have
now you all wish you were spanish and hate your true identity and STILL wish to further dilute yourselves and become white by encouraging your daughters to date white men and sending them abroad with their shit tier medical degrees.

>king james version only
you're a fucking idiot.

there are many new translations that are more accurate than what was translated at the time of king james.

the only argument for KGJ is that the language used in it "sounds proper". it was "proper" in its day, it makes absolutely no sense to use an inferior, inaccurate bible because it uses thees and thous. that's something only a retard would do to appear smart.

you write like chris chan and the "true word" is definitely not catholicism. would rather a lesbo priest than systemic kiddie fiddlers any day, also.

>there are many new translations that are more accurate than what was translated at the time of king james.
I'm sure that's what they told you, but how would you know? The modern world has moved away from Christ and these new hip translations of the bible full of liberal nonsense are just propaganda to destroy the Christian faith.

But Protestants molest more kids though:
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

Also, the Catholics and Orthodox have Apostolic Succession, meaning you can trace any priest to one of the original Apostles. With Protestantism, it's just the blind teaching the blind.

Yeah instead Catholics rape children and lick dindu foot

Take your denominational autism and shove it

See

See

kek
can you provide any evidence to the newer translations being full of "liberal nonsense"?
how can you prove the KJV isn't a perversion and hasn't moved away from christ?

also, if you actually interested, watch this debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=hwe_nxeVwE0

if you watch that and still believe in KJV only i would be VERY disappointed in you.

KJV only is essentially the christian blue pill.

>Walid Shoebat
who also brings us great articles like
shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/innocence-of-muslims/

also, apostolic succession is for popes and bishops. not priests.
found a nice article for you to read as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bishops

That line was in reference to the people of Israel, and it was a commandment to them.

meaning that if the jews are who they say they are, these things are to happen to them:
- Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
- Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
- Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
- Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
- The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
-The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
-And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
- The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
-The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
-The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

It goes on

>KJV
Fucking Anglicans I fucking hate you so fucking much.

>But Protestants get caught molesting more kids though
Fixed that for you. If you weren't aware that the Catholic church has been covering it up then you must have been living under a rock for decades.

That's just your opinion because you're Catholics. Why do you think Greek => Latin => English is more accurate than Greek => English => English?

lds.org/scriptures/ot/deut/28?lang=eng

-For the entire text. and remember it is in context to that the people of Israel were told they should put their laws onto limewashed tablets of stone and read their laws to their people and hear them agree (amen).

If they did not agree, as said inside 28, that is what happens

it's not just anglicans that use KJV only. slow your roll amerilard.

what if i identify as god?
et?

There is more child abuse in family, school, muslims school, and such.

>Such is life in your countries but you don't see it because in your arrogance you have thought yourselves better than God and His ways.

Full fucking retard. America has a 0.9% atheism rate.

>A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually.

Right right people didn't have the true word of God until the 20th century.