What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

That he's a loyal friend.

>mfw they actually toned DOWN the homo in the final cut

looks like miguel doesn't care for gold at all

For what purpose?

Have you seen the movie? The cut we have is pretty much the max amount of homo you get away with in an animated film back then.

True bromance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fucked-up kids these days can't even see two close friends without getting gay boners over it. I blame all the estrogen they put in the food.

To be honest its been years, at least a good decade, since I last saw the movie

What did they cut exactly?

Sweaty sauna action and bro blowjobs

>I blame all the estrogen they put in the food.

Nah, it's clearly the fluoride being added to our tap water, tainting our precious bodily fluids.

the really gay stuff?

Protip: love comes in several forms; romance is only one of them.

I believe the exact term is BROJOB.

I can't even see plants without getting boners anymore and I doubt it has nothing to do with estrogen.

Supposedly, Miguel and Tulio were explicitly a couple in the original cut. Don't know much outside of that.

The estrogen thing was obviously a joke, but it pisses me off how everything deveolves into gay shipping these days. Frodo and Sam? Gay. Kirk and Spock? Gay. Miguel and Tulio? Gay. And so fucking forth. It's like people no longer realise that there are options between just being regular friends and full-on homolust.

Your mistake is thinking there is a difference between the two in the four st place

>these days
>Kirk and Spock

it means friends never say goodbye

Obviously user is a 60 year old man.

How fast bromance gets labelled as gay lust relates directly to how accepted homosexuality is in a society.
Extremely homophobic cultures have the most heartwarming platonic male relationships.
A hypothetical culture where homosexuality isn't even considered to be deviation from the norm is one where nobody can be 'just friends' with anybody of either gender. It is one where humans are socially isolated and fill up the lack of meaning in their lives with pointless social media fluff. It is one where relationships don't last beyond the initial 'butterflies in the stomach' high because nobody has any experience with genuine emotional closeness.

WOO WOO

>fluoride has no bad effects because only crazy conspiracy theorists believe that

I really hate how retarded people like you are. You probably think pollution is a major issue but fluoride is fine because "the government would never do anything stupid that would put the general population in harm's way, they just don't want us to get cavities".