>Other than English OR SPANISH

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2014/05/language_map_what_s_the_most_popular_language_in_your_state.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>portuguese

WAT

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

>Portuguese
lol wut?

nigga did you know that proportionally there are more people than can speak Spanish in America than English in Mexico?

Based NY and NJ

>Other than english and spanish

this map is wrong. I don't know where it is pulling data from, but California doesn't have that many Portuguese speakers, especially when compared to Chinese and Vietnamese

The map is a joke, I don't even know how they'd arrive at that. For Arizona I know the 3rd language is some injun bullshit and for California I'd guess Filipino.
The only way I could think of is if the CHIs they interviewed also put down that they speak Portuguese because "lol they're the same."

thats the point tho wtf
Louisiana still speaks more French than Spanish, and N Dakota still speaks more German than Spanish too. There's also 3 more states like this

slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2014/05/language_map_what_s_the_most_popular_language_in_your_state.html

but in those states??
i thought all brazilians lived near Disney World

>The map is a joke
oh

the map is fake

>new-england
>french
Bientôt

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THAT MAP EDIT

Yes, why would anyone not know that?

Can the average normie in Mexico not speak English?

In the North yes, in the South fuck no.

I thought it would be part of school for every student.

no

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE
>Pic thread mention that spanish is obviously not included
>Call me dumbass

it is

In the North yes, in the South fuck no.

That map is fake you faggot, plus those other ones are just languages people KNOW
Compare that to languages people still speak at HOME

maths are part of school for every student for every country and the math curriculum is pretty much the same for all high and middle income countries, and yet you find people with different math abilities within and between countries.

damn, you dense as an amerimutt, nigga

kys

not this guy again

What is the point of this sentence and your message then if you already know that spanish is bigger in these states ?

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE"

>Portuguese
That is something new.

He's right tho

He's a mentally ill southerner, just ignore him

fake map

Indeed. HUEs go to Florida or Massachusetts.

I-its okay, some states are still pure.. hehe.. right? right?

Massachusetts and Rhode Island are Portuguese because Portuguese from Portugal, not Brazil.

bump

kys

>New York and New Jersey

Gabagool? OVA HEA

CHIs can't really speak Spanish though. They can understand it and maybe converse at a basic level, but usually we can't read or write it.

>arizona
>not navajo

How do you know most CHI's can't speak it? Maybe you're just reyarded

"spic" for yourself haha
t. super chi

>reyarded
es hora de parar de postear papu

>reyarded

CHI

reyarded
>kys

It's a typo :(