Guy from Palestine threatens to hack me for insulting Islam

First of all, I'll start off by saying I'm like 90% sure this guy is full of shit. However, I want to be completely sure that I'm in the clear.

I visit a popular chat site every now and then and for the past 6 months or so the topic of Islam has been coming up. I've discussed the subject with many people on the site and have even managed to change a few brainwashed liberals minds (even if it's only slightly).

The other day though, I get some guy from Palestine who sends me a message threatening to "make my life hell" for disrespecting Islam. I told him to fuck off. He then replied back with a bunch of other threats and I kept taunting him saying he fucks goats and posting a pic of an ISIS rainbow colored flag,ect. I could have just not said anything to him or said sorry (aka being a cuck) but that's what these people want. Silencing those who disagree and making them submit to their totalitarian ideology.

Anyways, was wondering if anybody here knows a lot about technology and could help me out. I'm not really knowledgeable about this sort of stuff. The guy said that he's "hacked my camera and is watching me right now" in addition to "gathering serious information on me". Again, this sounds super vague and is most likely bullshit but I want to be completely sure that I'm safe. Any help is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

wireclub.com/users/tekoelzz
wireclub.com/chat/room/islam_the_religion_of_peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have your camera plugged into your computer all the time? If so, you're a retard and in turn beyond saving. The Palestinians are coming.

tell him you'll tell the jews that he's hamas and where he lives.

Haha nah I don't even have a webcam on my laptop. If he's saying that he hacked the laptop camera then I know he's full of shit because obviously I dont have . But I don't know if he's talking about my iphone or laptop though. Again, I don't know shit about technology.

remote admin tool can do all that

guess you're fucked

get linux OS

This is a possible option.

Show us where and we try to doxx him.

>Get Linux
I use Lubuntu.

sounds like this guy may be Navy Seals

most likely has over 300 confirmed kills or somthing

This is his user profile:
wireclub.com/users/tekoelzz

This is the room he visits, if you scroll up you can see him threatening those who disagree lol

wireclub.com/chat/room/islam_the_religion_of_peace

Part 1
The whole corny "anonymous mask" just makes me lol

Part 2

"Most powerful hacker group in the middle east" hahahaha

Please, just please fuck off

If you're too butthurted report this to anticyberbullying justice warriors.

Sup Forums is for politics

I didn't get the part where he said he hacked my camera/gathered info on me because I just marked it as spam. Should have taken a screenshot.

>getting scared by threats of a butthurt mudslim over the internet

>picture of guy in fawks mask, can't even write proper english, says he's best hacker middle east.

I know, I'll admit it's corny as fuck/hilarious and most likely a joke. But you never know.

Are you 12 or something?
you came here to bitch about being afraid of some kebab thousands of miles away just because he told you shit like "i'll hack you"?
If you ever meet a kebab in real life are you just going to bend and lower your pants automatically?
Use your fucking brain to determine what that idiot can or can't do, you retard.

>lol guyz I talk shit about islam on the net
>im afraid of consequences of doing so
weak shit
shut up or man up
go bitch and moan somewhere else you fucking kafir. I hope the mideast analmolous wing fucks you up
fuck off kafir, we americans shariah now

>The guy said that he's "hacked my camera and is watching me right now" in addition to "gathering serious information on me"

Yeah that sounds like bullshit. For someone with the right know-how it's theoretically possible, but if he was actually doing it it'd be pretty stupid to tell you because now you can take proper countermeasures, it'd be like if a drone held a big banner behind it that said "NOT AMERICAN" every time it flew a mission.

If you're really spooked you can just cover your camera with electrical tape and boom, all his hacking efforts are now worthless.

Honestly this sounds like somthing a child would say. I notice that a lot with Turks on here; when you piss them off (which is very easy), their responses and insults are like something you'd expect one child to throw at another on a playground (threatening to fight/kill you, threatening your family, etc), with no understanding of consequences. Do you think it's because they don't know proper English, or are they just that emotionally immature? It's not all Turks either, but enough for me to notice a pattern.

Go beat the shit out of him. Mudslimes are cowards and only attack when they have the upper hand or are planning to kill them selves so their victims can not have a chance to retaliate.

Or just carry a small gun in your pocket and shoot the fucker in the head if he ever draws a blade on you for any reason.

>Using kafir unironically as an insult

I'm not even concerned with that. This guy most likely lives in some rundown shack that's been bombed 50 times and it would be a miracle for him to even buy a plane ticket and even travel to the u.s lol. I also own a 9mm and ar-15 too so I think I'm good when it comes to threats. I'd just rather not have some goat fucker looking at me through my camera 24/7. It's more of an annoyance thing I guess.

>t. Muhammad ibn al lah
The kebab probably reported him to CTR or whatever left cucks use to stalk people with EVIL opinions

We're not going to win if we refuse to band together while they don't

He is just some fat lady trying to scare you cause she (correctly) thinks you are a 13yo edgelord who can be scared into changing his behaviour

By the retarded shit he says, and his unawareness of the Guy Fawkes story, all he can possibly know how to do is to try to make you download a rat, he doesn't look like the type of person with actual technical knowledge

Just don't click on random shit

>they are just but-hurt over israel kek

Yeah the funny thing is that on the site this guy is on one of the moderators is Swedish. She routinely bans anybody who says anything bad about Islam. Sometimes she'll even delete your whole account. Meanwhile multiple muslims run around threatening people for insulting their religion and she simply just tells them to "calm down".

It's their culture you bigot

probably cant do shit unless you have links all over the web

top kek OP, are you seriously worried about this 13 year old goatfucker faggot?

>theres internet in Labia?

I thought you were in the midst of a huge civil war...

The juden is right, quit being a pussy and be prepared to fuck up any mudslime that so much as breathes on your dog funny.

>Palestinian
>hacking
I'm even skeptical about them having a legit internet connection.

>Scared into changing his behavior
I'll talk shit about Islam no matter what .

The Muslim invasion give these people confidence.

Some guy at a techno party here with an Algerian father got drunk and drugged out of his mind and started to wave a knife screaming Allah is the greatest. Obviously not a genuine Islamist terrorist, but still. The Muslims are simply getting confident.

>gay fawkes mask
You are one hundred percent safe.

>dear Israel...
although I still think you stole Palestine...
>I want to say thank you.

for not being them, and creating a little piece of civilization in that region

>whats a kafir?

is it like saying goat fucker?

All your cameras, microphones and GPS can all be accessed remotely with a little hacking from a skilled person.

Was he a skilled person?

based jew knows how to deal with arabs

>the culture of being violent retards
>or super apologetic cuks?

So you talk shit. Guy tells you to stop. You start arguing and posting pictures. He argues back and gets upset. It gets to the point where he says he'll hack you. You like a pussy can't take consequences? You sound like the cuck to me.

>said the moon worshiper...

do pakis poo in the loo, like india?

Too late. OP obviously suffers from autism. LUL

>Was he a skilled person

Judging by the way he talks I'm guessing no. I'm paranoid about alot of shit in general though.

This happened to me last christmas and we had to defend our holiday party from about 3 armed ISIS members.

What you're going to need to do is get a 1) Semi-auto rifle chambered in 5.56mm NATO 2) few thousand rounds of 5.56mm ammunition 3) minimum level III body armor with side plates in the carrier and 10 spare magazines (incase they call in a howitzer strike) 4) multiple military grade medkits (dont waste time learning how to use them, you can just read the instruction manual when you get shot) and last but not least 5) secure your whole electronic compound with a level 5 Closed Shell System so you never have to deal with threats like these again.

Good luck OP

As soon as someone threatens to hack or doxx you they're already talking shit.
He would have already given you something to prove that he's capable of this.

Plus he's a Palestinian, they're quite possibly the lowest of the low and deserved to be gassed.

why are you mad?

literally opposite, kafir are the non-goat-fuckers, whose refusal to fuck goats is unnacceptable in shitslam

Put 1 slice of bacon on modem, 2 if really scared. Take nap.

report him to greatest ally

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

How old are u ?

>tekoelzz
looked into it.
You're clear, no worries.

>Americans are strong, real alpha males. You eurocucks should just drive the muslims out with force. How can you be so beta, eurocucks?
>Gets intimidated by a child in a Guy Fawkes-mask

Really makes you think...

I gotchu right here senpai
Stay safe

Just go through a secure proxy or TOR and tell him to fuck off.
Reset your router and etc, do not download anything or click on any links he posts.

Can't poo in the loo either...

You are safe freindo

You could just bullshit him back and say you have contacted the Israeli government.

You're my favorite Israeli on this board.
I just hope that you're wrong in your predictions about the next ISIS attack.