Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-72xwJ4ytY
youtube.com/watch?v=xw9bpuJRoyU
youtube.com/watch?v=M_wLPcH1_WA
open.spotify.com/track/4sQ7VnHUqC3rUn29WQrKCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glad to see Greater London could join us tonight

theresa may deserve to go to jail for this

I remember when I was a kid, there was a game for the SNES called AeroBiz which was a simplistic airline ceo simulation game.
The major goal of the game was simple, create an airline, gain a certain percentage of market share and certain assets by the time you retire and you win.

At some point after spending hours playing the game, my 7 year old self realized something amazing: If I start out slowly, building up a 'too big to fail' base of assets, then during the last few years take out huge loans I never intend to pay back, dump everything into advertising, cut prices to all my flights, and justify the expense by cutting wages to all my workers, I can successfully stifle any attempt at competition from companies that actually have an incentive to stay afloat. Eventually I got so good at this tactic that I could set up my budget so my market share and assets would skyrocket up until the very day of my retirement, and the very next quarter after taking my fat retirement bonus, the company would go bankrupt.

What I learned from this is simple. All of the so called 'wealth' that companies own is an illusion. It's precisely manipulated and inflated by those in power until it's no longer sustainable.

One of the reasons Millenials are considered lazy and job-hoppers is because there's rarely such thing nowadays as a company that lives and grows with you. Startups are born, and old-guard companies killed off faster than any time in the 20th century. All the meanwhile, the CEOs and other executives are using the company assets as their own personal savings accounts, which they intend to loot before they retire, or anyone votes them out.

Oligarchs are parasites. Companies provide a service. Workers are the means through which that service is provided. The elites of the company rarely even care whether or not a service is being provided, so long as there's something to loot.

Fuck oligarchs.

preach brah

considering doing the ol' TEFL meme and getting a job in south Korea. Opinions ?

DO IT AGAIN TESSA

youtube.com/watch?v=7-72xwJ4ytY

youtube.com/watch?v=xw9bpuJRoyU
kino

someone explain the Greater London gimmick

lads I've got tests coming up in 80 days. can i get yer best advice

dont get the gender wage gap thing. are women literally paid less than men for the same jobs/hours worked? because thats incredibly illegal and im surprised theres a debate. just stop it?

or am i not understanding it correctly?

she should be knighted for it

>considering doing the ol' TEFL meme and getting a job in south Korea

toil on the morrow

71 was not enough

Off to the paki shop, you cunts want anything?

bruh....

inside jobbo?

evening father

sue

aids

finally someone has the guts to say it

part of it is women being too pushover-y and not fighting for raises, and part of it is men working higher paying jobs within the same organisations as women

visual?
kinesthetic?

hiv

At age 16, Gustav Adolf inherited three simultaneous and ongoing wars of his father's.

Through his military supremeacy, Sweden became a formidable military power, and the second largest nation in Europe, after Russia.

Before completing his vision of conquering the Holy Roman Empire, the warrior king was killed in action in 1632. He is called in German "Der Löwe aus Mitternacht" (Literally: "The Lion of Midnight").

In May 1813, the Emperor Napoleon was visiting the 1632 battlefield where Gustav died, playing tour guide with his staff by pointing to the sites and describing the events of 1632, in detail from memory, when he heard the sound of cannon. He immediately cut the tour short and went to conduct his own Battle of Lützen.

>you realise x right?

thumbnail looks like bran from Game of nonces

same
all I had to do was say no
but toilberg asked and I obliged

good post

This Troy is genuinely shit.

hello jordan peterson!

CROWNED BY GOD, NOT BY THE CHURCH
AS MY POWER IS DIVINE

cannon to the left of them
cannon to the right of them
cannon in front of them
volleyed and thundered

bbc 1?

Ecgberht (771/775 – 839), also spelled Egbert, Ecgbert, or Ecgbriht, was King of Wessex from 802 until his death in 839. His father was Ealhmund of Kent. In the 780s Ecgberht was forced into exile by Offa of Mercia and Beorhtric of Wessex, but on Beorhtric's death in 802 Ecgberht returned and took the throne..

>absolutely_sweetie. png

after my dad burps he says 'half a pound please, butcher'

>the Holy Roman Empire

he says that after he farts my cum out of his arsehole too

mum works as a nanny for multimillionaires, the wife is an absolute depressed nutcase, do NOT envy their wealth

Rich people seem cool but for the most part are fucked up

Fuck off gimmick thief

can anyone familiar with x box explain to me whats happening when kids are chatting and have to use weird words in brackets before ever comment

WuHHaaatss thE DDeEAl wIUTH Air plane Food.
I mMEan THeeres JUuSt nNO taSTE in iT.
I juuUSt cant TAAaste THhe FOod surved oN BOard THEe AirplaaAne

have a thirst for blood tbqh familia

Yeah. It has the production values of that Atlantis garbage they made a few years back and if if wasn't for a but of nipple and blood it would probably have been on CBBC.

told the gf she is neurotic and now i no longer have a gf haha

Greater London

LOVE ar lizzie

not a labour voter, just like yummy mummies, simply as.

saturday night is grave digging night

I duno

who's grave? mine i hope

if i go gp and say im depressed will i get to have a proper therapist where is it on a sofa and just babble on about my life?

just you wait

saturday toil has come to an end, now for preparation and an early night in preparation for sunday toil.

Looking forward to an extra hard day of toil on monday to make up for my lack of 110% effort today

smoking some heroin lads

i was doing that before i ever saw your post pseud. get over it.

fuck me the right in America is fucking mental
youtube.com/watch?v=M_wLPcH1_WA

injecting some weed senpai

interested in this too

you wont get counselling. you'll receive psychological therapy which will most likely be CBT. bit different to sitting and talking.

maybe the illegal immigrant should've bought a fridge without a bomb in it

wtf now hes finished too

in my opinion that noise (the word song is inappropriate) called "barking" that they keep playing on the radio is unironically as bad as d4nny goodbye

im being completely sincere. i think it is genuinely as bad as or worse than that meme song. i cant comprehend in the slightest why anyone could think its good? or is it meant to be bad, or a joke? like mans not hot? these arent rhetorical questions; why does it keep getting played in public spaces

going through 90 years of british insecurity at growing american wealth in 15 hours

>gif
fuck off

Humphrey Llwyd (also spelled Lhuyd) (1527–1568) was a Welsh cartographer, author, antiquary and Member of Parliament. He was a leading member of the Renaissance period in Wales along with other such men as Thomas Salisbury and William Morgan. His library, together with those of his patron, the Earl of Arundel and his brother-in-law, Lord Lumley, formed the basis of the Royal Collection of books; currently housed at the British Library. His motto was Hwy pery klod na golyd ("Fame lasts longer than wealth").

just ordered on justeat

12 inch pizza 4 toppings
garlic bread
burger
wedges
500ml coke

just call SAMH

what kind of soyboy uses a baton? does he hate the second amendment or something?

annoying little gnat

hahah fat cunt

Already practice CBT on my own.

need someone to talk about all the fucked up shit in my life to with though lol. and not brit cuz you lads just laugh at me lol

keep telling people im not addicted to the internet and then i miss another deadline/appointment and tell them it won't happen again but it does

delete this

choon open.spotify.com/track/4sQ7VnHUqC3rUn29WQrKCH

hate myself I'm a freak im going to jump out my window

sound ok but its obviously shit-tier abattoir floor-scrapings halal filth so not jealous whatsoever.

VIRUS DO NOT FUCKING CLICK

i imagine you're just as pretentious and deplorable in real life.

probably better off paying for private counselling then. not many therapy services provide it, only CBT and EMDR (therapy for PTSD).

whoops never realised what that stood for.

(your english equivalent)

Malwarebytes going crazy over this link

I'm 5'9 hahahahahahah hahahahahahahaha

>paying
yeah fuck that, i'll just shitpost on r9k then lol.

would love to move to florida desu

woof haha

this but unironically

>would love to move to florida desu

homosexuality is just a fetish

too humid fuck that