What happens to male feminists: The final stage

youtube.com/watch?v=p8u6fa-L710
This is pretty darn fucked up huh Sup Forums? How do we fix degeneracy like this?

Tell them the error of their ways and if they doesn't comply shame them like the pathetic people they are

While this guy takes shit way too far, and is obviously a massive cuck, he has a point regarding regarding how there's nothing wrong about a woman having her period.

Periods are not a big deal. Feminists and nu-males who worship them as some kind of holy ritual are silly, but men who are completely grossed out by it like kindergartners are also silly.

At the end of the day, it's just a healthy, natural thing, another thing that makes women distinctly feminine. Get her some pads, some cranberry juice and chocolate, and if she's in the mood, give her a quick dicking and jump into the shower afterwards. There's nothing wrong with fucking your girlfriend on the rag, so long as you're both monogamous and STD free.

Going down on her is going way too far though. So is discussing that shit with your mother.

Kill yourself, Jan.

Cuck

Why? I'm not gonna pretend period blood isn't icky, but It's just blood. You can easily rinse that shit off in the shower once you're done.

Some women get really horny during their periods. Add to that the fact that women are practically infertile during those days, and there's no reason not to fuck your girlfriend on her period.

Don't knock it until you've tried it, it's totally fine once you get used to it. And I say this as an anti-feminist. There's no way I'm going five days without sex, when I'm in a relationship with a woman.

I'm a cuck for not being grossed out by girls, and for enjoying fucking them 31 days of the month?

Whatever you say, Sven.

jesus christ what a fucking cuck

Fucking girls on their period is a bit strange, especially if they're heavy bleeders. More line, though.

Lube not line

You're a cuck because of this:

> Get her some pads, some cranberry juice and chocolate, and if she's in the mood, give her a quick dicking and jump into the shower afterwards.

She is there to please you, not the other way around. Do you not know the role of women? Are you 15? Either that or a cuck.

In what way exactly am I a cuck?

did you even read your post?
its beta incarnate

Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?

Some of them are practically bedridden while on the rag. You're not a cuck for walking five minutes to the store to buy some pads and cranberry juice. Jesus Christ, man, stop devaluing that word.

In what way exactly is it beta incarnate?

>Get her some pads, some cranberry juice and chocolate, and if she's in the mood, give her a quick dicking and jump into the shower afterwards

>Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?
Yes, I have.
>Some of them are practically bedridden while on the rag.
They are probably just acting that way so cucks like you will serve them.
>You're not a cuck for walking five minutes to the store to buy some pads and cranberry juice.
Fine, you're a beta male.

read

You realize that women hate their periods? Some cuck talking about how he loves women on their periods is fucking weird when they don't even love themselves that time. Women would just prefer if the guy pretended that he doesn't even the notice the periods.

Alright, fine. I get it. I'm not saying that you should shower her with gifts and servitude when she's on the rag, I'm just saying that she's not radioactive.

My main point was that there's nothing wrong with fucking her on the rag. Alright?

It's icky, but it's better than jacking off, and I never get the same satisfaction from oral that I do from vaginal.

>You realize that women hate their periods?

I know, I never implied otherwise. Yeah, the guy in the video is fucking weird, worshiping the PMS as some kind of sacred rite,

There's nothing beautiful about a woman's period. It's just that there's also nothing wrong with fucking her, as long as you shower straight afterwards and don't look directly at it.

>My main point was that there's nothing wrong with fucking her on the rag. Alright?
Which I didn't argue.

Alright then.

>it's just a healthy, natural thing,

I fucking hate that line.

Most of it is the wall of her uterus and body fluids, not blood. It does have some blood mixed in though

Well, it is.

It's just as healthy and natural as jacking off into a napkin. It's not pretty, but it is what our bodies do.

I understand it if you get upset when someone defends fag marriage by calling it "healthy and natural", but a woman having a normal menstrual cycle is literally a natural thing that indicates good health. In this case, the phrase applicable and accurate. It's gross, but so is sneezing and farting.

Yeah, it's pretty nasty, but it's not like it's hazardous.

how is this about feminism? it's just alternative scat, which is fucking disgusting

>having sex and doing nice things for your SO is now considered beta

You pathetic virgin faggots just won't quit with your delusions