Are you ready?

are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary:Synthezoid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Would fucking Vision's daughter be akin to fucking Vision?

I wish Kaine was with him so he could knock some sense into him and tell him to smash that robopuss

>Sam
>winning at anything

Sam's Marvel's new suffer-dumpster now that Peter actually kind of has his life together. Even if it happens, it won't last and it will end catastrophically.

Sorry samfags but Tyke got this

Don't worry.
They'll have a big moment together then Viv will collapse and Vision will explain that she was never made to live very long and she was just an experiment.

Sam will go back to being sad.

>Implying they won't fall in love only for her to be killed horrifically

I miss you new warriors. If only Yost didn't take so long to put the team together and waste time with the inhuman garbage.

I liked the Kaine/Sam pairing. It was fun.

The way i see it, either Sam lose the fight againts Tyle in issue # 2 and Viv goes and help him or Tyke lose the fight but he gain the girl.

Sam lose in any of Those posibilities.

Kaine best spider.
RIP Kaine

When will the spiders breed with other spiders to make a mustard rice?

More petulant Kaine.

Never stick your dick in toasters

>waste time with the inhuman garbage
Wasn't that two issues that served to give the origins for two of the three new characters?

But robosexuality is wrong user.

It was way more than two issues. Half of the short run was them dealing with their inhuman trying to be taken by Lash and his nuhuman crew.

Tyke wouldn't cockblock his son , so Sam Viv is safe...
Actually he's a Summers so he would...

Uh, Viv is a synthezoid.
Not a robot.

Big difference

>half the run
literally just chapter 7 and 8 and focused a lot on sun girl.

Synthezoid is a fancy word for robot

Sun girl wasn't the inhuman, it was that guy with the horn who turned into a dragon thing,

And human is a fancy word for monkey

I know, I was saying the chapters gave her a lot of focus so it wasn't like it entirely took over.

I'd be mad if everyone called me Spider-Man too.

Nah. She's a combo of Wonder Man's brainwaves and Kurt Busiek Scarlet Witch's brainwaves.

No? I just rechecked my trades and it was only a 2 issue arc, half of it focused on Heihachi's origin and the other half on Sun-Girl's.

My body is ready

So what about Vision's 'real' kids? Wiccan and Speed?

What about them? Wiccan is currently leading the All-new New Avengers and Speed doesn't really do the superhero thing anymore.

All right fair enough, thought they had just been forgotten about

>not reading New Avengers
The fuck are you doing, son? Get on that shit.

Wanda has acted as an aunt figure to Wiccan. I'm not sure what Vision's relationship with him is, if anything.

>Miles has Peter, Kamala has Carol and Sam has a helmet
Please Kaine come back Sam need some guidance

So I haven't been entirely keeping up on Nova or Vision, though I've been following both a bit. Have they even met yet? I keep seeing a lot of stuff about them getting shipped, but no one's ever actually posted anything from the comics.

Robots are objectively the worst waifus

You can't even impregnate them

Wait he's dead?
Who's door do I have to shit on today?

Got whacked during Spider-Universe or whatever that event was called. But it also showed him busting out of his cocoon, monster movie ending style, at the end. So he's set up to return, at some point.

Yeah, because Kaine is the guy you go to for relationship advice.

Hopefully we'll get a painfully awkward post sec scene between the two

Decepticon please leave.

I want them to slowly build a relationship. Gradually get closer to one another and then some mission requires Viv to interface with some virtual environment where she spends years away from the team and her programming matures accordingly. And she effectively outgrows Sam in a matter of minutes.

Didn't he just show up not long ago during the current Spider-man arc?
The one with the Jackal and totally not just clones magic medicine?

No they haven't, but we've been meme-ing about Vision blackmailing Sam into taking Viv to Prom months before Champions was announced. Them ending up on a team together then just sent all that crack shipping into overdrive. Like what happened with KamalaxRobbie.

>at some point
His return has literally already been solicited.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21

DAN SLOTT & CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A)

COVER BY ALEX ROSS

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

• THE RETURN OF CARRION puts the Scarlet Spider in BIG TROUBLE!

• Where has Kaine been since SPIDER-VERSE and what does he have to do with the Jackal’s plan?!

32 PGS./RATED T …$3.99

He's probably going to be gone by the end of the Jackal arc

My bet is that they reveal that it isn't the "real" Kaine and it's just another clone that disintegrates

>clone of the "real" Kaine
>who is also a clone
How deep can we go?

Peter Parker's parents cloned Peter
From a clone

Peter's parents were actually Ultimate Peter and Jessica, and the Ultimate universe is revealed to have been cloned from the nascent 616 universe before diverging.

Unlce Ben and Aunt May are also revealed to be even older time traveling clones of Ultimate Pete and Jessica, who stepped in when the ones who cloned Peter and raised him as a normal child died.

Please give me the spark

HOT
ROBOT
PUSS

Y-yes

YES

I remember Carrion looking cooler when I was reading old Spider-Man comics as a kid

fuck that. Give him Beta Ray Bill again. Noble viking space-dad is best dad

I HIGHLY doubt this will happen.

Remember, the last time they used Nova romantically was for some weird "muh consent" memery with Kamala.

The fact of the matter is that he's a white male in a company populated by writers that support the outright murder of white males.

>Sam
>White

Pls tell me it's not fanart because I want it to be real.

Kaine would make him suffer more and he is kind of a shit mentor

They do have a fun relationship tho.

More like Wise space horse uncle and Rich can be the big space bro.

There was an Avengers story shortly after Vision came back to life that dealt with Vision doing some reflecting and it showed him looking at a lot of Billy and Tommy pictures.

Story ends with Vision visiting Billy.

Honestly if they never show his mom and sister I doubt we would even know he was Latino

so i was right that worldmind would comeback but not rich

Would this be better?

Does anyone have a recommended reading list for Sam stuff? He seems like a nice kid.

Or is all the stuff with him in it shit?

I DON'T THINK I'M READY

For Sam to fuck off into space and never be seen again? Yes.

Things with Sam that are not total shit
The 2015 run of Nova (it's okay I guess)
New Warriors
All New Avengers? I have not been keeping track of marvel since they shit the stupid thing with Doom and Molecule Man and a cheeseburger maybe? I'm really out of the loop here

I'm so hoping for this pairing to happen

Not yet, wait for the new Nova #1 or NYCC

Marvel is keeping quiet about Rich.

Zeb Wells and Duggan's run, New Warriors had its moments but ehhhh.

Sean Ryan's run is hit and miss but painfully mediocre.

We all want Ultimate Peter and Ultimate Jessica to hook up, myself included, but you're suggesting will be a complete mind fuck to all

Slott confirmed after Spider-verse that he had no intention of killing off Kaine, and he made sure to include the last page hand-burst out of his giant Other corpse to prevent fan backlash.

He's coming back for Clone Conspiracy either way.

I'm reading the Loeb run now and I actually think its oke.

Now I've got to figure out in what the fuck event he helped fight the Pheonix Force in though. Events are the worst.

Im still mad they spoiled the ending of vision.

A Synthezoid is special type of android, also known as a "synthetic humanoid" robot.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary:Synthezoid

you just listed their best feature

We still have no clue how it ends.
Someone still needs to cut open Sparky to extract the time out of his stomach.

Alex Ross does not make every character design look equally good, IMO.

Avengers vs Xmen

ALL of it?!

>Ross after Romita

LOL

The 2015 run, with the exception of a single really good issue, is nowhere near as good as the Duggan run.

He shows up in the first issue and briefly in the last issue. He also appeared in an infinite comic that tied in.

the infinite comic was my first comic I ever read