Is it happening?

German government tells the citizens to gather supplies for 10 days in case of "armed attack on Germany".

focus.de/politik/videos/zivilverteidigungskonzept-regierung-empfiehlt-vorraete-fuer-den-notfall-anzulegen_id_5845056.html

Is it happening guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/deutsche-bank-researchers-deem-a-stock-market-collapse-necessary-to-boost-economy/
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/katastrophenfall-bevoelkerung-soll-vorraete-anlegen-a-1108760.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/zivile-verteidigung-sicherheit-innenministerium-vorraete-katastrophenfall
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14397954.html
dw.com/de/bericht-bundesregierung-rät-bürgern-zu-notfallvorräten/a-19490675
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=JLesB4EQQrI
marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-profit-tumbles-98-2016-07-27
msn.com/en-us/money/stockdetails?symbol=DE:DBK
marketwatch.com/story/credit-suisse-deutsche-bank-being-booted-from-top-index-is-another-blow-for-banks-2016-08-02
marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-execs-urged-to-waive-their-bonuses-once-more-2016-08-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vladimir desires more rape babies.

But no guns, Hans. Don't start thinking your life is in your hands, or that you have the right to defend it.

can you cite more sources?

Translated:

The German population is to be able to take care of himself in the event of a disaster, at least when it comes to the federal government.

With the so-called civil defense concept, the first advance in this direction since the Wall came down in 1989, the citizens are to be re-animated for stockpiling.

"The population is stopped, hold up a personal supply of food of ten days", according to the "civil defense concept", to be adopted by the Cabinet on Wednesday. In addition to an adequate supply of drinking water, about 10 liters per person, including food, energy and cash to be kept ready.

An attack on the territory of the Federal Republic, which required a conventional defense, however, is unlikely, according to the 69-page concept. Nevertheless, it was important to "prepare appropriate not fundamentally threaten the existence of negative development" on a so the federal government.

In case of decreasing supplies I still got plenty of elderly people around me. For every adult male there are at least 5 seniors.

Neet life continues in war.

>I'm a big fat target with a bunch of grannies to protect me
>Hear me brag about all the money I get for free, pillaging civil war man

it almost as if the see a civil war coming up.

really makes you think.

I for one welcome our new turkish / russian / chinese overlords.

Allahu snackbar, capitalist scum!

It's coming

let's hope
i've been predicting a "terrorist" nuke in germany for years now

This is just to make german homes more profitable for tanned germans to loot (and some rape if they have their 200 euro raping shoes on)

ITS A TRAP!

They are gonna take all your stuff and give it to migrants fight back fight back now!

That is interesting. What kind of supplies? Did they specify that?

Wurst und Sauer Kraut

They indeed do. Food / Water for 10-14 days plus adventure outdoor gear backpacks for survival with flashlights, first aid kid, medicine, etc.

he means hes going to cannibalize them

i think he saw to that when he annexed crimea in 2014 and sealed russia's fate as an economic shithole

Wait... so why are the German government telling the German population to start stockpiling on supplies for the next 10 days exactly???
>Armed attack on Germany.
The only situations where I can imagine the German population would have to stockpile on supplies is a full scale invasion or dirty bomb threat.

actually I meant all the nanas will surely cook for me because I´m cute and will actually for once come visit.

not specifically these next 10 days but 10 days in general.

good more boomer leg for me then

they are doing this so when the crash comes poeple will have something to eat

deutsche bank pls

>tfw nothing will happen in my East German shithole

Bulgaria, pls.

Actually when Ich glaub die Russen kommen is happening you fill be the first to post it on Sup Forums Bernd.

Sooo, the govt wants to adopt the American prepper syndrome?

germans are saving too much
it will stimulate the economy
and when the food expiration date approaches they can donate it to poor rapefugees

What if it isn't for a terrorist attack but for an economic collapse?

Deutche Bank collapse imminent?

That could cause mass unrest and chaos and also lead to the country being unable to distribute supplies to people for 10 days to 2 weeks?

>right away Sup Forums blames mudslimes

Ah right so the German government is saying to stockpile enough supplies to survive for at least 10 days just incase of civil war or a foriegn enemy invasion whenever?
>10 days
Seems very specific...
Deutsch bank collapse when???

How else are Germans going to house a Muslim family with 12 kids for a week?

unlikely imho
the production is up as always
and in case something does start slipping, banks will be stepping over each other to invest in germany

triggered hard?

themerkle.com/deutsche-bank-researchers-deem-a-stock-market-collapse-necessary-to-boost-economy/
>This article was made 22 hours ago
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

So if something was to go to shit. German Bro's would probably be forced to take action - raid muds for their stockpiles and secure the border ASAP before they can be given reinforcements.

Austerity will bring you growth, they said. It's good not for you, they said.

day of the rope when?

Wednesday 14:00

DB has had a 98% drop in profits for the second quarter

DB stock is at an all time low

DB removed from Stoxx 50

DB urges executives to waive of their bonuses because they also dont pay a dividend to their shareholders

this bank is doomed

kek

Whats significant then

Hello where is the proofs :D :D :D :D

source? That sort of news and Basically confirm imo that it's coming down whether we like it or not.

>Stay safe Bratwursts

>rations for 10 days
wow, our government really knows how to prep for the worst kind of shtf scenarios

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/katastrophenfall-bevoelkerung-soll-vorraete-anlegen-a-1108760.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/zivile-verteidigung-sicherheit-innenministerium-vorraete-katastrophenfall
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14397954.html
dw.com/de/bericht-bundesregierung-rät-bürgern-zu-notfallvorräten/a-19490675

This friday the Yellen will talk about the interest-rate, if she confirms it wil rise in september it could be a black friday. I don't think DB can survive a large sell-off right now so...

the german government wishes its people good fortune in the wars to come

Next from Bundesregierung.

>the civilians are obliged to hand out their supplies to refugees on demand.

How do you fuck up so bad, your profits drop 98%? Especially as a bank?

In case of a military defensive situations you finally will be happy about all that young fit male shipment from syria.

That would be a pointless and stupid statement for them to make, if an economic collapse ever happened because it would be every man for them selves

Change your Euros to pounds have enough pounds for long vacation to the uk.

Euros are worthless

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/

Let's get the propaganda going

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

You mean all these young fit males in Flecktarn with G36 that establish Sharia in local premises?
Gladly. /sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=JLesB4EQQrI

Sure you can come here as long as you ain't a shit skin

great way to give your ((economy)) a small boost

don't forget that profit is affected by losses, I would assume they fucked up on derivatives and had to pay out a shit ton of them

no way, give me chinese yuan
fuck the eternal anglo, they're behind all of this anyway

They started to test use disaster sirens a year ago or something. You can't really go coldwar mode and not even have a draft.

Good luck Europe

the politicians were considering bringing back conscription
i think in other east euro countries as well

in the end ours decided they couldn't afford it

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

So at this point it's basically confirmed that Deutsche bank will collapse this year for certain then right?

It's to late euro is doomed.

Better to invest in pounds .
Be ready for a UK holiday.

Buy British goods as well to make profit from pound.

It only matter time maybe 2017 winter

Lots of bulls, Hanzel is getting hammered

Tomorrow hopefully

Then Europe can go into darkness and be forgotten while glorious UK flourishes again.

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Look at the time, isn't it drang nach westen o'clock?

I'm scared family. What is going to happen?

Vielfalt ist unsere Stärke!

British Normandy invasion when?

large scale memetic warfare

Probably Deutsche Bank crash and financial collapse resulting in end of capitalism in the form we know it.

So, probably nothing is going to happen that would require a "conventional defense".
>implying something is going to happen that would require "unconventional defense"
well, fuck.

deutsche bank crashing

stock up on food while you can

but I still think Aliens probably.

>Aliens
if by aliens you mean economic migrants living in germany, then you're right

Why should it make a bigger impact than the 2008 crash?
Also, aren't they going to bail it out? What else is EZB good for?

they fucked with LIBOR so they got a huge ass fine

Should I stock up on gold or are there better assets to put money on?

Db is way bigger then lehman brothers.

DB has had a 98% drop in profits for the second quarter
>marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-profit-tumbles-98-2016-07-27

DB stock is at an all time low
>msn.com/en-us/money/stockdetails?symbol=DE:DBK
set the timeframe to "ALL", the stock is almost half of the 2008 low

DB removed from Stoxx 50
>marketwatch.com/story/credit-suisse-deutsche-bank-being-booted-from-top-index-is-another-blow-for-banks-2016-08-02

DB urges executives to waive of their bonuses because they also dont pay a dividend to their shareholders
>marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-execs-urged-to-waive-their-bonuses-once-more-2016-08-17

i read its literally impossible to to what they did in 2008 to save DB because the money required doesnt even exist

rare pepes

what kind of a retard hedges against a currency collapse with another currency? Ever heard of the financial crisis of 2007 when bank contagion threatened to collapse the whole world if key players are not bailed out?
Kraut, buy gold, not pounds. Dont be a stupid goy.

XXL condoms and halal meat

>muslims and germans
>having big dicks
pick one

you read shit, if all their derrivatives fail and they must pay le 60 gorillion then somebody must cash in on 60 gorillion too right?
Its the net exposure thats important, not the gross exposure of 1000 holocaustillion

Alright lads give me your predictions on how long you think Deutsche bank has till it collapses.
I'll give it a couple of weeks or sooner.
Another month at max.

my dubs say 3 week

4 days

kek wills it

You missed the point gerbro.

As soon as the interest rate rises again. Another major sell-off will trigger a collapse

>4
Oh shiiieett

Dutch Bank crashes Monday. Maybe they shouldn't have givin away BILLIONS for rapefugees.

fuck you confirmed with dubs

db actually needs higher interest rates because ECB bought up all the govt bonds that are a good, reliable source of income (thus plunging bonds into negative yield territory)
witnessed
Praise kek

Just cook people's blood and drink it. You don't have to eat their flesh!

Winter is coming!

why did you oppose it? germany needed more immigrants... more immigrants... more loans... more money out of nowhere

you could have stopped this. you could have just sacrificed germany to the horde, they were too far gone anyway. instead youve doomed us all

After the US elections due to arm twisting from Washington.

>Dutch Bank
leaf intellectuals