Be a Sup Forumstard

>be a Sup Forumstard
>Hate political correctness
>CNN implies that black people commit more crimes
>Spaz out completely

So, you realize you guys aren't any different than SJW's?

trap thread?

We are the true sjw s. The ones that actually care about justice, equality (as a means not as an end), and freedom

CNN implied that blacks have more criminal records there's a difference.

asuka is shit just so you know
she's german so they are cucked
and she's human so she's shit tier shit depot
the only good waifu is a monster girl waifu

Niggers do commit more crimes there's a minority among the hordes of niggers who are white at heart but black as tar on the outside
actually good people rare as fuck but they exist

... is there?

One implies police bias.

A lot of people on Sup Forums make the mistake of thinking liberals are ignorant and can be argued against using their own logic to change their mind when in reality they're fully aware of how hypocritical they are and disregard this for the pursuit of their greedy hedonistic desires.

why?

In American media, it's a (((given))) that there's racist bias in policing. When someone says blacks are more likely to have a criminal record, it's taken to mean they're profiled more by the police. They work hard to keep racial crime statistics away from Americans

I am a plant i require food and water to grow and live money to put my roots down

This didn't happen. Nobody on Sup Forums was upset that CNN implied blacks are more criminal.

This time CNN figured out something right

niggers are criminals

>equality
>Sup Forums hates everyone but white people

hmm

>spaz out completely
Everyone was laughing at their unintentional disruption of their own narrative, no one was offended I can assure you.

>>Spaz out completely
You mean laugh hysterically?

Feelings vs facts.

Blacks do commit more crimes but no Catlyn Jenner is not a stunning and beautiful woman.

Exactly. People dont understand when Sup Forums says it hates niggers and feminists that there is a difference between niggers and black people a difference between feminists and strong women.

Either this is bait or your sperg ass completely missed the point. Lately it's been getting harder to tell the difference.

Well, mister, why don't you explain to me that when you start flaming cnn on the internet for saying something politically incorrect, it makes you any different than an SJW who does it?

Sounds about right.

It's just a meme bro

The great gasser of kikes, asuka.

People on pol were mocking the hypocrisy and stupidity of CNN, not being offended. There's a big difference.

We generally don't believe in or ignore racism, but if you can demonstrate a lefty to be racist in a public fashion, do it.

We can play both sides because we are not committed to equality, while they are.

Boy, he really didn't get that show.

>le Sup Forums is one person

>no blue contacts

Was she even trying?

>germans are cucked
>Canada is ruled by a cuck

Wong-Ling, please...

Motivations are irrelevant when the action is the same, son.

If I kill people ironically, it's just as bad as killing them earnestly.

What's his name?

There really is no difference between left and right.

a fucking leaf

you cant imply facts, niggers commit disproportionately more crimes than any other race

You're such an idiot for not understanding the dynamics of the situation.

Nice asuka's guys. Also fucking leaf.

I understand them perfectly well. Right-wingers have begun pushing an agenda that runs counter to their own interests because they are morons.

i want to marry her.

fuck off. usaka best girl

Wrong, retard.

>her

It's calling out hypocrisy, you braindead shill

Sort of like what I'm doing right now, huh?

Youll have to get past me.

I REALLY like Asuka.

We all do user.

>inb4 Rei is better, fucking kill yourself

I love you, Asuka.

Final solution of the Reifag question when?

How long till this thread is pruned because it has become an asuka love circlejerk?

(Not that I mind)

Well, fuck, here you go.

Hopefully soon, maybe when 4.0 finally fucking releases.

Of course you do, because shes a strong independent female.

Except she does have blue eyes.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity. Why are you such a bigot leafanon?

Make the enemy play by their own rules.

We hate all those animals equally.

Oh, please, just call me Tom.

>implying the rebuilds have ANYTHING to do with the Rei vs Asuka war

Asuka a shit

Rebuild also a shit

Anno delayed production even further since he is working on the new godzilla.
Were going to die before we see 4.0.

They do. NYT was saying today that 70% of high school dropout Blacks, which make up a third of Black men, are in jails by their early 30's.

I know it's fucking sad.
I like them both. I suppose it depends on how rebuild ends whether I'll like it just as much or less than the original.

I didn't like them at all. I mean they're well made I can't fault them for that but they change too much from the originals and it rubs me the wrong way.

Also

Ritsuko/Misato my waifus since '98

Fuck forgot pic

>tfw always liked older women

Nobody else knows these feels :(

Yeah I mean I was weirded out at first but I like to think of it as alternate story I suppose. Also I'm sucker for eye patches and then rebuild gave my waifu one so that's probably biased me a bit.

>liking old hags with daddy issues

user..

I know that feel user. I know that feel.

Asuka thread?
Nice

Trump loves niggers. Sup Forums are mostly liars and will support him anyway.

At least they have parents you perpetually menstruating kraut lover

It's fucking good, get in quick before the mods prune us for going way off topic

this is now a ted thread

Canadians need to purge themselves of these people. How can you not be struck with righteous indignation when you see someone from your nation being so incredibly stupid? You're going to have the reputation as being the worst posters forever unless you yourselves take action, morons.

Just bitch about CNN every three posts, it's not hard.

Hmm I suppose I can try.

Did any of them look at that headline at all before publishing it? I'm surprised they let that happen

Canadians use logic to incisively destroy your foolish echo chambers and the only recourse you got is;

>le leafposter

So what's your point OP?

Is CNN stating facts cause for that much alarm?

It is pretty blatant. I could see a right-wing paper doing something like that on purpose, but..

Shut up and post more tits.

>CNN implies that black people commit more crimes
>Spaz out completely

Proofs

The point is that they're being hypocrites you dumb shit

I hate the execution of black people. They could be good but they chose, instead, to nig about. I wouldn't be opposed to them if they could raise their standards to that of whites. But they can't or they won't, so back to Africa

Why does it have to be Canada?

EVERY FUCKING TIME. Is the entire country cuckadoodledo?

I feel sorry for the normal people that are left in Canada. It is seriously getting to the point I wish I had the ability to block every shitposter from Canada.

What's the problem with this? CNN is the enemy and achieving their destruction with whatever means available is a good and rational thing.

What, do you believe they're on our side now just because they lack integrity?

If you use the same tactics you despise to get what you want, you are no different than those you seek to defeat.

b-but the end justifies the means.

So what, we're all supposed to be equal anyway :^)

What matters is winning.

Fuck off, she's mine.

>Stan: You don't even know anything about Christianity!
>Cartman: I know enough to exploit it.

What's going on 'ere?

That attitude will only bring you defeat.
You fight fire with fire.

critical thinking skills
>lacking

sage

Nothing of value.

get cultured

the fight against the clintons is the most important issue facing the world right now.

this is for the greater good of mankind.

theres nothing hypocritical about that - wanting a utopian society is why we hate blacks in the first place.

Ill smash ya fukkin skull in m8

This doesn't even have anything to do with the Clintons.

It's not that we disagree with acknowledging that blacks commit more crime. That's just a fact. It's that we know that's not what CNN meant, but it's a good opportunity to cause infighting among liberals and target them at CNN, a literal propaganda outlet.