So, has anybody verified that the young Le Pen is a race traitor?

So, has anybody verified that the young Le Pen is a race traitor?

I know there was a picture floating around but people were staunch that it was a fake

If it turns out that she betrayed the white race then I'm finished with any kind of nationalism.

>trusting women to save the white race

Informative request bump

Dunno if you are being serious or shilling but this is not her on the photo.

Why does what the daughter of a French politician do mean so much to your beliefs?

Holy fuck you're pathetic

There is no such picture

She is the centerfold for nationalism. If you claim to be the savior from the invading scourge and have your kin end up breeding with them, you are not the savior

Yes it's her

Skin tone is all wrong and the girl in the car has way more freckles

Hair colour also wrong

shes married to a ethnic french man and has a kid?

Makeup and lightning in the first picture. There's no doubt that its her, anyone saying its not is just being delusional.

You're wrong bud, also the freckles that have been circled are now at the right angle to each other.

Not at*

They are getting divorced though
>No Fault Marriage
Literal degeneracy

>invalidating someones achievemnts because he/she has/had a black boyfriend / is gay / is tranny

can the extreme right minorities afford such exclusivism?

Poorly translated:

>Matthew Decosse, husband of Marion Le Pen, working in event and therefore frequent closely gay circles

Might be getting divorced because her husband is a fag.

>morons will fall for this

>Honda car
>American McDolan's cups

negroes aren't even trying

Yes. Especially regarding trannies and fags. A few decent blacks exist, but racemixing is still a bad thing in most cases and usually ends up in fatherless children. However fags and trannies are degenerates by default.

ohmygod... that's so hot. can i have the full pic bro?

>checks flag
shoo shoo faggot

what? can't handle a little chocolate?

I'm raging at the thought of her sliding up and down the bbc

Literally who the fuck cares (aside from some overweight autists like you)

I only like white chocolate.

Definitely not her, but yes they do look very similar.

There is a very noticeable darker freckle on the coalburner on the side of her nose, near her left eye, which is not present on Le Pen. Also as another user pointed out, the coalburner just has way more freckles to begin with and the circled ones are not at the correct angles. If heavy makeup was the answer then Le Pen's freckles that are visible wouldn't be able to be seen.

A, your a troll.
B, your a nigger.
C, fuck off.

Chocolate is fine.
Poo is another thing.

This is not Marine