The smarter you are, the more likely you are to vote Clinton

The reason Clinton wins among more intellectual people is because intelligent people are more likely to realize that trump is not only even more corrupt and a bigger liar than clinton (google about the 3,500 lawsuits trump has on him and his scam scandals), but he is also extremely reckless and comes up with many horrid policies that will harm the US.

If you were more educated, you would be more likely to support Clinton. that's a fact that has been proven in multiple statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
fortune.com/2016/07/11/donald-trump-educated-white-voters/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-12/college-poll
national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1908240/poll-uneducated-republicans-love-donald-trump-the-most/
youtube.com/watch?v=v0D-NMsxe18
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hilarious thing is that Trump is the one that has been jewing you all along and you guys are too blind to even see it.

It's not the media or the polls that lie, it's trump who is lying

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

The smarter you are, the more likely you won't vote for anyone

> People with masters degree in Peruvian Basket Weaving tend to vote for Clinton
> The much less unmerous engineers vote Trump

We now that, shill, we know that...

Wew

>israel

Where is the typical "blacks skew this statistic" reply now?

this TBqH

The smartest people are the ones who have come to realize that the left/right lib/con system is merely a show and that the only hope for real change is a violent revolution where the old system is torn down brick by rotten brick

Isn't this the same demographic split for 1700 kids, $100,000 in debt with arts degrees in 'communications', that lined up around the block for 8 coffee server jobs?

>smart

The smarter you are, the more likely you are to vote Hitler.

Perhaps you should try sacrificing some children to push your agenda. Because youre currently just wasting your time.

>shills unironically believe you can demoralize someone into voting clinton

Oh right, the "vote blue if you want to be seen as smart" meme the daily show perpetuated for over a decade.

Nothing about the image you posted even suggests the claim you made in your comment

I'm merely stating facts.

Do you think the ones who are posting trump threads in here are not "shills" user?

Based leaf

Go balance your checkbook, kike. Everyone sees through your shit.

I'm merely stating the obvious

Ignorance is bliss, Trump is the savior of the West.

But there is something wrong with that chart, if Trump is a better candidate for low education, black men would be all for him.

Trump doesn't have to buy friends on the internet. Go home kike.

Sauce?

>degree educated non-stem
>intelligent

pick one.

>leaf
>cognitive thinking

I'm surprised. Good point.

As an trilingual engineer who lived on several continent, I highly value the opinion of 22 y/o women with an English degree, therefore I will follow OP's advice and switch to Hillary.

Thank you OP, for Correcting the Record™

This study completely ignores niggers and spics in its sampling. Seems like bullshit.

Sure user, only Hillary posts are shills, but trump posts aren't, keep believing that

Multiple polling sites

fortune.com/2016/07/11/donald-trump-educated-white-voters/

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-12/college-poll

national.suntimes.com/national-world-news/7/72/1908240/poll-uneducated-republicans-love-donald-trump-the-most/

>education=intelligence

No.

user black people arent going to vote for trump when he disapproves their hero obama

Actually yes. there is a direct relation between higher education and higher intelligence

Trump doesn't have to pay people to act like his friend on the internet. Anyone that has been here since April knows this is a natural stronghold for him.

How long have you been here, newfriend?

Start posting statistics about the gender and which kind of deegree they took, kike
Till then it's fucking.obvious that people brainwashed via frankfurt school wi vote for Hillary

Are (((you))) gonna get fired for forgetting to turn off your proxy there Shekelberg?

If you think trump posts arent shills, you have no reason to think im a "shill either".

It's well known there are different people with different opinions in Sup Forums

Poor people like Trump the most, you statistically illiterate tool.
They also happens to not have university degree.

Thanks however for proving that Hillary shills tend to be unskilled non-STEM graduates.

>becoming a slave to the debt Jew so you can get a worthless piece of paper that you excell in African Studies
>smart

I did not forget to use a proxy. if people are stupid enough to care about my flag and not the arguments im making it's their fault, not mine

People who are uneducated, you mean, user.

It's a very specific demographic

You reply only to people who fall for your trick, David?

It's well known that before CTR's funding went from $1m to 6m, the only people who posted pro-Hillary shit were just being ironic.

Shoo, shoo. Take a fake picture of the holololhaux with you.

this

it is not simply having an education you have to look at the type of education

someone with an 80 IQ can complete a degree in arts or some bullshit like gender studies.

Make one of these using only degrees that require actual intelligence such as engineering, law and science and get back to me.

>correlation

lol okay. You jews really aren't very smart, are you?

No, no that's a misinterpretation or what IQ is. Your innate intellect can change up to 10% throughout your lifetime, but rarely that much. You can become more well-informed, wise, experienced, a quicker thinker etc, but never that much more intelligent, no matter of the education.

Intelligence is what you use how to study, it's not what you study.

hahahah all you bozos can do is call him a shill nothing else lmao

You are stupid if you think hillary cares about Sup Forums.

Also
>Unironically denying the holocaust
It's like you WANT to look retarded

Highly educated =/= smart

Just means indoctrinated

People with higher education have a much higher IQ in average and they are also more knowledgeable on politics.

I don't deny it, I know you fags are exaggerating the numbers and outright lying in some cases.

"People who are uneducated" also tend to hate going on paradise island for holiday.

Surely it's because they are too stupid to do it, and it doesn't correlate at all with other statistics like average disposable income.

Unsurprisingly, your scientific illiteracy makes you the perfect target for the Clinton fraud...

Damn, black people must be super smart then

>more educated
>"smarter"
nice try schlomo
my IQ as measured with the WAIS-IV with a consultant clinical psychologist is 124 yet I have no more than a high school diploma.
I'm voting Ron Paul.
Stop me.

>Israel
Nice try mr shekelburg

People with higher education mostly have nonsense fluff degrees, and can't get work besides teaching. The only exception to this is hard sciences, which is what college as an institution was originally designed around in the first place.

They don't have higher IQ's, the smartest ones enter the work force and make shitloads of money. Most talented people drop out of college, I know this from personal experience. My most talented classmates almost always had jobs lined up for them, and left college early to take some 6 figure salary

youtube.com/watch?v=v0D-NMsxe18

That isn't because they somehow gained IQ points after having studying for so long, juden. It's because STUPID PEOPLE RARELY GET A HIGHER EDUCATION

NO the more indoctrinated by leftist institutions you are the more likely you are to vote for Clinton.

>I'm voting Ron Paul
>British flag

Why aren't you a fascist yet you tard

hmm gee i wonder why the jew didnt respond to this fucking post??? hmm i had some pretty relevant questions you are conveniently ignoring.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

>I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Are the IQ averagely spread along all majors ?
Are the "graduates" who vote Democratic also spread ?
No.

Some majors have an IQ barely above 100 (and I'm almost certain "XYZ studies" are slightly below, never found the numbers).
It's where the Dems take their "educated" votes.
The right-voting STEMs are vastly outnumbered, and that's how you get your statistics, finely tailored for (ironically) barely-literate people.

I was being tongue-in-cheek, don't you worry I'll be unleashing Kristallnacht and curbstomping kikes and ragheads as soon as ethnic nationalism reaches critical mass in 5 years max.

> getting a degree makes you more intelligent
> getting a degree in basketweaving and ending up in crippling debt without any prospects for the future puts you on the intelligent list

wheew.

I've actually seen a left-right chart comparing major somewhere.
Shit-tier majors were super left, science leaned conservative, engineering and law was /pol-tier.

College educated faggot here. Have you ever been to an American college campus?

>If you think trump posts arent shills, you have no reason to think im a "shill either".

Yes and no. Trump posts making reasonable arguments likely are not from shills.

However your claims have the appearance of being doctored.
(Mostly because out of the highly educated people I know 0% support clinton. Only clinton "supporters" I know are those who get 100% of their news from television and are the same people who need paid help with their computers after they accidentally remove their recycle bin from desktop.

Also your flag has a pentragram which is very (((suspicious))) to many people.

see
also my other post the jew is clearly ignoring any comments as to the type of degree.

If you filtered out the (((studies))) and arts degrees or had an iq-voting study you would find a much different result

Graph is not possible since 100% of blacks and most hispanics vote Democrat.

This piece of propaganda that has been consistently pumped out is for you to subliminally associate voting Trump/Trump voters with lack of intelligence. Some will fall for it because "I'm not stupid so I'll vote for Hillary" but in fact you are stupid for voting against Trump because you lack confidence in your common sense.

Base Intelligence can never be fully substituted for wisdom, applicability, and morality. You can be the smartest guy in the room and have no friends, or you can be an average guy and be the life of the party.

>liberal arts degree holder tend to vote the nigger dick sucking cuck puppet
>its this shill thread again

i could as someone studying engineering agree with the Sup Forums tier statement

not so much the students not yet anyways but the engineers with even a few years experience have had their political opinions spun 180degrees simply because leftist policies put every obstacle in the way of anyone who actually wants to build or create something

He cannot answer.obv

Yeah man, Jews are fucking weasels.

My Quantum professor was an 80 year old Jew. He was the worst teacher I've ever had in my life, the whole class hated him. All questions he was asked were deflected or shut down, he gave no conceptual explanations, and worked through no example problems. Most students started abandoning the lectures and meeting up on their own to try to learn what they could from the book, so he actually started mandating attendance.

After he left to become department chair, the guy who took over teaching us was actually shocked by how far behind we were. He actually addressed the class and said "this is shocking, never before in my teaching career have I seen a class so far behind, you should understand this stuff easily by now".

Many of us got together and submitted a protest to the administration, asking for some sort of refund. They told just told us to retake the class over the summer

We looked up his salary, it turns out he was the highest paid professor in the department, earning multiples of anyone else. His research was utter garbage too, he hadn't published anything of significance in years. I talked to some of the grad students in his building, and they said that he often sexually harrassed the female staff members.

I just noticed.
Perhaps he is googling for more precise stats than the Hillary campaign gave him, and tomorrow he will enroll in an applied math degree while ordering a MAGA hat.

Godspeed OP, and welcome aboard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

Unsurprisingly the Jew has left.

once again jews BTFO

they always run away when presented with people who know the real facts

I would have figured even an unintelligent person wouldn't vote for someone as corrupt as Clinton

How are they preventing black and hispanic voters from bringing down Clinton's score?

There must be some methodology to filter them out.

Simple. Just check the source to find their methodology. Oh, wait....

damn sorry to hear you got screwed (jewed?) like that.

i have to go goys. ill check back in a bit and see if the kike reappears with more of his bullshit

It's the same fucking shit in Denmark.

"Hurr, the smart eskimo-studies liberal hipsters vote Left, why aren't you doing the same goy? Are you stupid?"

And then of course we have actual successful people who only vote left because they live all cozily isolated from any sort of trouble, but move some sandnigger families in their neighborhoods and watch those cunts turn Nationalist within a year.

Case in point, your argument sucks dick OP.

this. It's dishonest to lump every fucking field together, the difference between the average physics- and liberal arts-postgrad is a good 30 IQ points.

So true BUUUUUUUT...

Who doesn't want to vote trump and usher in an age of bantz and liberal butthurt?

Wait, he sexually harassed STAFF members? How did he get away with that? I mean has horrible as it is I could see him getting away with it if he was doing to students but staff?

Oh vey goyim, vote clinton

As greedy as Jews are, I always thought you guys were smart. But the stupid kikeposting I've seen even makes the
> mexican intellectuals
Look smart by contrast

true

if i was american i would vote for trump based solely on this

sadly nobody really gets butthurt over any party particularily but luckily the ones who do complain hate the system as a whole

Well he didn't touch them or anything, just said stuff to them and barked at them when they walked by his door

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
Get a job.

Oy Vey! do you not know he survived the holocaust? How dare you disrespect such an old Holocaust survivor!!

Underrated

>if you were more educated

You mean brainwashed in the marxist jew universities and public schools?

Ok, i read them all
1. Bunch of people that say: I'm not going to vote Trump because (insert vague reason), only say that in abc poll among white(and only them, not including the whole nation) Trump is winning.
2. Same as above but with graphics taken only from themself, we can trust bloom(((berg)))?
3.Now this one is more serious, this article take all the races blacks,whites, latino-american but it lacks of sauce here, who did this studies just a bunch of percentages without sauce, the only thing that I can take seriously is the study conducted by Langer Research that says Carson is viewed in a favorable way than Trump(important?). This article says that among graduated college students Hilary is viewed with more positivity(lack sauce) but what kind of college students say this the ones graduated in gender studies?women studies?stem fields?history? What's their grade?

>Jew
>Supports a candidate that can physically tell the truth

Its just to funny.

>flag

>Degrees = smart

Lmao no honey.

Trump is pro Israel

So is Shillary, retard

Nice proxy. Idc if he is. I still don't trust them. Only a fool aligns 100% with anyone. I disagree with Trump on torture and mass surveillance as well.

OP is a faggot