Hmm really makes you think, doesn't it?

Hmm really makes you think, doesn't it?

wtf i love muslims now

no it doesnt

This picture is so true. Fuck gunowning rednecks

Oh look it's the thread where a bunch of other countries besides the US discusses our politics while all while pretending to be US citizens. For all the hate you third world shits give you all really wanna suck Uncle Sam's freedom filled cock huh?

T.Redneck racist scum

wtf i love muslims now!

It really does make me think

Mmmm, really makes you think

>this picture
but thats not true at all
>50% of mudslimes in the us say they want sharia law
>around another 25% of them agree that the violence used in those countries
75% is not the minority, it's the majority.

This

Ik moest hardop lachen.

Dankuwel, Jerome.

yes but what did he mean by that

Well, my girlfriend owns two assault rifles and a shotgun, and I'm sure she would more likely fuck you up.

if Id:SWb1NsCo gets trips then his GF kills FinnMongol fuck.

That's how the templar knighs finished.
:oven:

>oh I'm so hard I can take you down with a gun!

Always a strawman. Almost nobody thinks muslims that have been in America longer than 5 years are a real problem on their own.

It really makes me think about how the vast majority of the American population is as degenerate as the fucking desert dwellers.

But the Klan was Christian

But ISIS literally has Islamic in its name

It has nothing to do with real Islam, fucking mongol dip shit

She looks like an adult-sized toddler.

It's weird, she's dipping into uncanny valley.

>muh not real islam
>muh islamic terrorist training ground is totally fine near a memorial of thousands of victims of islam and zionism because there are food stands nearby and shops nearby

JIDF plz

What ISIS is doing is only based off their teachings straight from the Hadith and Quran and Mohamed's abrogations of several verses but that's okay live in your little fantasy world

Can you elaborate on that thought.

>founded by Muslims
>want a Islamic caliphate
>wages war with everyone not up to the literal standard of the Quran
>death to infidels

It pretty much sums up Islamic ideology.

They kill MUSLIMS you fucking fag.

'Gun ownership' isn't a violent ideology.

The vast majority of gun crimes are comitted with illegal weapons.

A child living in a house with both a swimming pool and a gun is 3x more likely to die by drowning in the pool.

We don't have a problem with educated Muslims who immigrated legally, we do have a problem with low-skilled refugees who aren't properly vetted.

Since the USA requires background checks to legally own a weapon, maybe we should require background checks on all Muslims to make sure they don't harbor ill will towards America.

>Founded by muslims

>Implying the KKK wasn't founded by white christians

I hate hijabs now.

No, they kill infidels and apostates, fucking retard.

>hurr durr 30 000 homicides is okay :)

They do kill muslims more than the USA

Over half of those homicides are committed by blacks with illegal weapons.

Fun fact, the homicide rate of the USA would be about the same as Belgium if you took out the black crime.

what benefits do muslims bring to the country?

guns are useful

Where do we have to sign to send our Muslims to Belgium?
It's not really fair that we hoard them and deny you the enrichment.

But then nazi's weren't really nazi's as they killed Germans?

Why does it make them less Islamic when the kill Muslims?

>KKK founded by white Christians
I'm sure it was, now when was the last time the KKK was / did something relevant.

this nigger literally posts this same pic every day with the same tagline

I bet you went to ugent pinko scum.

Gtfo my country

Yesterday he was from Bruges, but really who cares.

>implying he had received education in a university

If the KKK were committing terrorism on the scale of Muslims, I would absolutely have no touble with the government profiling and monitoring the shit out of southern baptists.

Except the KKK hasn't done shit in years, and I believe official members number about 5,000, a totally insignificant number. The KKK is nothing but a joke and isn't the least bit threatening.

yeah well shouldn't have built up your country with slave labour, now deal with it you mongrel scum

... of which 20.000 are suicides and another 8.000 are gangbangers blowing eachother up in ghettos using illegal firearms.

As a long time /k/-tard, it never ceases to amuse me just how God awful every single one of these cartoonists are at drawing firearms...it is as if there are subconsciously revealing just how ignorant they are at the subject...

Disproportionate amount of terror attacks are Muslim related.

white males are filth were taught at school and this is why

Belgian universities (especially ghent and brussels) are basically brainwashing factories indoctrinating our youth.

It really rustles my jimmies.

>the 99% of whites, poor and middle class, who were negatively impacted by the introduction of slavery into the new world, and were not involved in it, are forever responsible
>the (((1%))) of (((whites))) responsible for the introduction of slavery into the new world are seemingly invisible and unaccountable.
nice meme

>cherrypicking this hard
HAHAHA OH WOW

>KKK: The underground organisation that SEGREGATES people because muh white race
>ISIS: Terrorist organisation that KILLS infidels because muh Allah
Yes, they both have nothing to do with religion.
BTW how's Molenbeek, Ahmed?

> Hmm really makes you think, doesn't it?
Yes, it really makes me think you are ruled by sociopaths who treat you like brainless pigs. (With good reason, I guess, since you give them so much cause.)

Fuckin love that pic

ISIS kills muslims.
Go fix my toilet, wozcielzcskowski

>they kill mudslimes too, REEEEE
Great argument in trying to prove they ain't doing it in the name of god, because the other muzzies were not "the good muzzies"