Dating a quebecois girl

>dating a quebecois girl
>her father insists i learn french and tried to sign me up for french classes
why the fuck are francophones so autistic? this is the third francophone girl i've dated and their families always do this shit

NEVER SHOULD OF DATED HER

i'd kill to be in your situation

Its ok because they'll lose the language they shouldve been stripped of 150 years ago within 20 years at this point.

are you albertan? if so, go back to your dingy province! pony boy.

I am.
How did you guess?

NEVER SHOULD’VE DATE HER

NEVER SHOULD OF BEEN CAN*DIAN

>Wanting French women when you're Scandinavian
Why?

Kinda in the same situation except I am learning french because I am not an idiot that wastes opportunities

i'm a frenchieboo
french language, culture and people are unironically the best. i hate being nord*id

>tfw saskatchewaner with a ontarian gf

I thought leafs grew up bilingual? After all, English and French are official.

I'm a francophone. If I go to Quebec, what are the odds I pull a quebecoise qt?

we don't want stupid mutt

he's 4% quebecois though

and 96% other

because you're a cunt who's too dumb to learn another language

Is Quebec really Canada's equivalent of the American South?

Apprends le français et fais pas chier.

you can only learn languages when you're a young child, once you reach adolescence your brain kills off all unused neurons in order to specialize. Therefore there's no reason for anyone to fall for the """"Language learning"""" meme because you will forever have a thick accent and never reach that fluency and intuition of a native.

Meme language created by committee in the 20th century

Let it die

No, in fact it's the opposite, Quebec is one of the least agrarian and most relevant provinces along with Ontario and BC. That comparison only exists because Quebec is perceived as racist in the rest of Canada.

yes but instead of blacks bringing it down, its filthy frenchmen.

This is wrong. Or better say partially wrong. Stop finding excuses for your laziness.

imagine being THIS much of an anglophone

i've met anglos who think bilingual people literally translate things in their heads

have an indian/arab fetish?

This is what happens when you date outside your tribe.

worse

because francophones have an inferiority complex toward anglosaxons

>a fucking polack talking about inferiority complexes

a fucking quebec leaf is irritated because someone tells the truth

>be Mainer
>have a French surname despite not being French at all
>Quebecois girl saw my last name and thought I was French-Canadian too
>started speaking French to me
>I told her I didn't speak French
>she acts offended
Ummmmm

Yeah, that's a pretty common misconception because when you are first learning you are doing exactly that. That has been my experience learning German. I haven't quite gotten there yet, but I believe once you can begin to associate German words with each other, rather than with English equivalents, you begin to acquire a real, functional fluency.

Are you serious? French isn't even that difficult to learn.

that just means one of your ancestors was a sellout, hence the disappointment

>NEVER SHOULD OF DATED HER
> OF
Learn English first, motherfucker

You're not nordick. You're literally in southern Europe.

go away r*ssoid, don't you need to troll facebook to feed your family?

no need to be mean to our russian friends.

Yeah I was being a bit rude 2bh.

One of my ancestors knew that WASPs are superior

quebecois cuties are reserved for albertan cock

Judging by amount of native English speakers who are as illiterate as you are I'm starting to think Canda & USA are full of imbeciles who even struggle with their native language.
It's really pathetic. Every time you post some illiterate shit you make a lot of people cringe.

>Quebecois
Faggot
Quebecois = Male
Quebecoise = Female

>and their families always do this shit
They are trying to help you make you a better person, you know.
No need to be afraid of going outside, making new friends and learning something new.

is there something wrong?

Quebec is strictly heterosexual
Stop this at once

Germans and Russians are helping English speakers to master their language. Hurray! L.O.L.

What’s going to happen in 20 years

>you can only learn languages when you're a young child
Albertan confirmed

>my sl*Vic ass is on FIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEE

It's the least they can do to repay us after all the gibs we provide them

they'r trying to preserve their nation, you edeeot

stop of come here.

Person who for god knows what reason in Australia kept ending up in relationships with scandie girls.

>They're starfish in bed.
>They're plain as FUCK without makeup
>Largely boring personalities.

Scandinavians are mostly just boring as fuck, very blank slate looking people. Go talk to Swedish or Norwegian expats and they'll tell you that one of the reasons they want to get away from Scandinavia is how boring the people and culture is.

Man I would kill to fuck a cute French, Spanish, Italian or Greek chick, I hear they're crazy in bed as well.

>Cuckbertan intellectuals

"Equalization Payments!!!" screamed the albertan as he plunged his cock into the supple flesh of a quebecoise's twat, her voice quivering in protest yet the sound goes obstructed by the rough oily fingers of the man dominating her

>Learn English
>not a native english
lol you are a supreme cuck

Kys homosexual gay faggot transgender

>oh look it is a retard who thinks native speakers speak the exact same way that he learnt in a text book

Can't make this shit up

i recognize this but don't remember the name

Never should've gone to American public school
I learned French in school and I remember my French teacher(from France) would shit all over French Canadians insisting that they spoken broken bastardized French
At least French is an easy language to learn

the french from france sound like fags anyway

Why do Q**becers get so butthurt when you don't learn their language?

Maritimes are Canada's South except without as much niggers.

Quebecoise girls are cute
I'd learn French if I wasn't so lazy

i don't give a shit if you don't, just stay out if you don't. that's literally all we ask

I live in Montreal and have been for 3 years now.

>>oh look it is a retard who thinks native speakers speak the exact same way that he learnt in a text book
>Can't make this shit up
Haha, so you have no idea what "spelling" is? It's hard to take seriously a man that thick. Go to any online dictionary and learn definitions of "spelling", "speaking" and "grammar".

Learn German and tell her dad to fuck off

Pirate 'Québécois de Poche' by Assimil (prior knowledge of Standard French needed) and learn some old Canadian French expressions and slurs in order to impress him. That's what I did.

alo? tabernac merde dairy cartel bombardier