NRA BOYCOTT THREAD

>NRA BOYCOTT THREAD

So let me get this straight... As I'm a retarded Bongyboi. Maybe some of you Americans can explain this one.

Republicans love capitalism.
Republicans love 2A rights.
Republicans stand for Libertarian views

Companies only care about profits, so dropping the NRA seems like a good move as they're becoming unpopular with the youth, and therefore damage to be associated with.

Republicans start shaming private companies for making a financial decision while still supporting capitalism?

What is even going on in Republicans heads right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/11/13/people-destroying-their-keurig-coffee-makers-after-company-pulls-ads-hannity-fox-show/857563001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conservatism in America requires vast mental gymnastics.

>Be extremely religious, following the ways of Christ
>hate anything involving any form of welfare

>love to shoot guns, hunt, and kill real living things
>movies and videogames should be banned because they are too violent

>Capitalism is the only way of life
>any industry that promotes the devil's lettuce should be banned!
>any industry that panders to minorities should be banned!
>any industry that competes with muh oil&coal should be banned!

Jesus, never thought about it to those point haha.

Why do you think they can't see the irony?

I honestly don't know, I just want out of this shithole before it implodes.

It gets even better once you realize that the NRA really doesn't give a shit about gun rights at all.
Rather, they exist to lobby in support of American manufactured guns, so that big companies like Smith and Wesson and Springfield don't lose buisness to encroaching foreign companies like FN Herstal and H&K.
There was a scandal not too long ago in Illinois where gun control legislation was passed that specifically excluded Springfield

Don't show Sup Forums this thread they'll have an aneurysm

I look at Sup Forums now and again, the quality of threads makes me think it's primordially occupied by troubled teens nowadays...

>be American
>get shot

I think this time change actually may be coming. Several companies severed their ties with the NRA. And even Dallas, TX refused to host the upcoming NRA convention. Imagine that.

>What is even going on in Republicans heads right now?
They ALWAYS get really triggered whenever someone pulls a sponsorship.
A few months ago, keurig pulled their sponsorship from Sean Hannity's show because he endorsed Roy Moore, a pedophile, for the senate.
In outrage, his fans began throwing their keurig machines off high places to """own the libs"""

usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/11/13/people-destroying-their-keurig-coffee-makers-after-company-pulls-ads-hannity-fox-show/857563001/

after several years of the government sitting on their hands and doing jack fucking shit its nice to finally see them even attempt bipartisan legislation on this shit
fucking hell this could finally be the year they accomplish absolutely anything, even if whatever they may pass is garbage/doesnt fix anything at least they wouldve done /something/ for once in their lives

I think things might actually be regulated so that retards find it hard to own a firearm.

Which is what it should be.

IDK why anyone would be opposed to people undergoing background checks and training to own a firearm.

It's the same as a car imho. Both are dangerous machinery that can cause death with improper training and use. Yet you have to be qualified for one and not the other?

BIG THINK.

If I may defend americans for a bit
>welfare
I think they prefer the community to pitch in voluntarily rather than taxes being shuffled into areas which they don't want it to be in
>capitalism
I don't think they want to remove competition towards oil/coal
devil lettuce? first time I've heard of it

>devil lettuce? first time I've heard of it
weed you dumbass

Oddly enough, the best way to show you're serious is to go after the advertising.
Remember, Fox News was fine with Bill O'Reilly sexually harassment his staff. They only kicked him off the air after sponsers began to pull out due to public pressure.

>would be opposed to people undergoing background checks
well because they fear that muh government is going to enslave us and impose tyranny. just listen to rednecks on Fox forums.

I thought the NRA was fine with background checks and having a mental screening for people who own guns so criminals and people with mental illness could not have it.

>I think they prefer the community to pitch in voluntarily rather than taxes being shuffled into areas which they don't want it to be in
I would like that too. Unfortunately the biggest hypocrites that is the Bible belt consume the largest amount of Federal Aid.

Is this bait?

Why would it be?

At least cars have a purpose that isn't to kill.

Because it's just retarded virtue signaling all around. Companies pander to x today, y tomorrow and change their mind again the next day. It's called opportunity marketing.

It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. Rights sperg out over muh NRA, left sperg out over muh planned parenthood... both are highly controversial even among their "imagined" core supporter group. End of the day both are nothing more than 2 big bad lobby groups with a agenda that is far far away from what they pretend to be.

Everyone is shouting over everyone, nobody wants to hear an actual argument of the other side because it's either muh commie brabble or muh racsit hitler speech and as the politicians do exactly the same thing and don't even try to find a bi-partisan solution most things stay the way they are and all 2-4 years they flip a coin to decide who gets more lee-way over the other just to repeal it 2-4 years later...

Well, by golly, that point of yours really chuffs my bullocks, or something.
I'm going to re-evaluate my entire outlook on life, the universe...everything! now.
Or were you serious?

Conservatism in America isn't an actual ideology. They really just want whatever they want and don't care what they have to do to get it. It's the political equivalent of the grug meme.

Because those are Daily Show-tier strawmen.

That's how politics works, yes.

>Because those are Daily Show-tier strawmen.

@86076489 (You)

Grug believe in strong family and moral values
Grug use to watch Bill O'Reilly daily
Grug also voted Roy Moore

>you have to be extremely religious to be a conservative

just stop posting

Conservatives do have a tendency to believe in religious bullshit, be nostalgic about the past they didn't live in, and inflate their own egos by appropriating the achievements of others. They also tend to be hypocritical and employ mental gymnastics so flexible it'd shame a schizophrenic on LSD.

>Republicans stand for Libertarian views
Republicans don't really stand for Libertarian views. They have their own neoconservative small government thing going on.

If Republicans were truly Libertarian people like Ron Paul wouldn't exist and Massachusetts wouldn't be blue

big think

a lot of people actually are boycotting the NRA because of some recent shenanigans with bump stocks and a retarded trump tweet.

>t. demoshart gonzalas

Why do you care? Go to /pol.

>>t. demoshart gonzalas
Why is Sup Forums so terrible at banter?

>he didnt even reply to the post
demosharts, everybody.

Human interaction is not their thing

OoOoOOo is that little one going to get a big dicking hmmMM? OoOo A BIG COCK, a nice BIG COCK in her little slit, mmm? Yes, a nice BIG COCK. What do you think happens to that BIG COCK? Well it goes into her slit in and OUT hmmm? Yes. haHAA I NICE BIG COCK, going into her gentle undisturbed puss puss. Hmm? A nice cream pie would do some good for her little hole, yes? Yes.
Mmmm