What's the worst dialect in your country?

What's the worst dialect in your country?
Here it's either bornholm or southern jutlantic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OTreju7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally a "who the hell cares" kind of thread

Absolutely everywhere that isn't Wicklow/South Dublin

like you got anything better to care about in the middle of the night

Most Swedes hate Scanian. So I exaggerate it whenever I talk to northeners.

(Upper) Saxon

Saxon

youtube.com/watch?v=-G1OTreju7k

definitely Noo Yawk accent but it is faiing away as less than 50% of New Yorkers actually speak English at home

Ganoubi dialects make me cringe everytime. Mostly people who live in the south and close to yemen speak in it.

andalusian """spanish"""

In English, north Dublin
In Irish, Ulster Irish

In French, anything that comes from Europe sounds like utter dogshit.

>["rolala du coup c'est une teuf de ouf" intensifies]

bornholmsk sounds nice, it's probably the best sounding dialect

Roman dialect makes me angry.
French is not a dialect, you stupid retard.

I said "IN French" you blind pastanigger.

All of them but the ones I hate the most are Calabrese and Veneto, they sound the most undiginified and retarded to me

We kill almost every languages and dialect after French Revolution, more like after WW1 actually.

Rest :

Breton
Basque
Corsican
Alsatian
And others

>Roman dialect makes me angry.
Roman is literally the dialect on which we based the standard pronunciation (lingua toscana in bocca romana), stay mad polentone.

Either Trentino (or North-eastern in general) or Neapolitan.
Trentino is so flat it hurts, Neapolitan sounds lazy.

Ceara and Rio de Janeiro's accent

I was going to say neapolitan, then I suddenly realized it's tuscan

As a "cearense", I disagree. Inside the Northeast, the Pernambuco accent it's worse, even people from here, Ceará, dislike that shit (before you ask, there is a diference between our accents)

Pernambuco is unironically the only acceptable accent in northeast. At least they say things exactly like they are written

Either Azores, specifically Rabo de Peixe for unintelligibly (basically sounds like an even more muddled Portuguese with no vowels), or Cascais for obnoxiousness (Portuguese valley girl, but only for 50 year old dry hags.

>unironically agreeing of the existence of their pronunciation of D's and T's
I cannot, I not able to hear a pernambucano speaking without wanting to kill myself, it should be considered a character mismatch
Also
>ESCAMA SÓ DE PEIXE

I have a family in Quixadá. I have trouble considering the grumbles they produce as portuguese.

Which accent is João Gilberto's? I know he's from Bahía but moved to Rio.

His accent is the best sound one.

Countryside of Bahia.
You probably like him because he talks slowly and quietly. Most of you think our accent is obnoxious cause we're perceived as loud.

I understand that, as a southeastian, our accent sounds weird to you. It's a rightful complain. Just saying that (I think) the Pernambuco accent sounds worse heavier than ours

>Sounds worse, it's heavier than ours**
Fix'd

wait, there's even more horrendous sounding version of danish???

This is true. Slow Brazilian is sweet and melodic. Slightly feminine but not effeminate. Sounds a bit naive but honest and warm. It's something we really don't do here. We sound quiet and mumbly and stern but assertive, I think.

When you guys begin rapid-firing or shouting, it goes to monkey-speak, which is an unfortunate comparison, but it gets really annoying. We just tend to slur and sound drunk instead.

Scanian but it's not a dialect of Swedish. It's Danish.

I have to say that Prekmurski and the Štajerski dialect as a whole irks me a lot

it's swedish though? I can barely understand scanian. just sounds like normal swedish to me, they even use swedish words.

>sounds like normal swedish to me
DELET THIS

we do NOT sound like the faggots in cuckholm