Girls Just Want To Have Fun

>Oh girls just want to have fun

>Some fun

What did she mean by this?

Was this the moment the Jews liberated females?

>>/r9k/

its almost as if girls dont want to have responsibility

She Bopp, is about jerking off is all I know

I loved that song when I was a little boy. And now I am a grown woman and love it still!

Fun = shoving dozens of dicks inside their bagina

So odd and nobody ever believes be, but I fucked Cyndi Laupef as a 14-yo boy. I was a huge wrestling fan; mostly AWA and NWA. After I saw Cpt. Lou in her video, I had to have her.

She jerked my 16-yo dick off onto her fantastic tits. She ran a finger through the glaze I splattered on her tits.

She licked it off her fingers and said, "You want some, sweetie?"

She stuck her finger in my mouth.

>She stuck her finger in my mouth.

That's rape! Dude, she fucking raped you.

That's what I'm talking about. I remember when I bought this record back in the 70's I played it backward and I swear on my dog's grave what I heard was this...

>Tyrone's cock in the middle of the night, in my ass what, can I keep doing this for the rest of my life?.

>Oh daddy dear, you know your dick is number one but, Tyrone, he wants to have fun, oh Tyrone just wants to have fun.

I just want a big black cock in my tight white girl pussy :c

Where have all the black men gone

Girls just want to have funDAMENTAL RIGHTS

It's a euphemism for girls just wanna be blacked

It's just a silly, youthful song about not wanting to grow up yet, wanting to be young and irresponsible a little longer, while your parents are complaining and telling you you need to get your shit together. You could substitute boys just as easily.

I never thought of it as a particularly feminine song. But a female wrote it and sang it, so, girls.

I like the song, personally. Makes me miss the 80s and 90s. Life was a lot more fun then. The western world was generally happier and it showed.

>tfw I unironically fucking love Cyndi Lauper

Sally's Pigeons is my tune

Taking BBC in every hole

Sexual liberation was a mistake.

I think it's the best advice to any kissless virgins out there.
Girls don't wanna hear you wining about your parents or shitty High School experiences or your acute political analysis.
They just wanna have some shits & giggled.
Until they're 30.
Then they want a house
A baby
A nice car
European vacation
More shoes

And if you get them all those things, then they'll wonder why they feel empty and unsatisfied and still aren't happy and screw you oner for a 20yo w/ 10 inches.

Just show your True Colours.

Get sacked and blacklisted for talking based and for being a non treasonous monumental scum faggot.

Woman leaves you to get drenched in nigger cum.

Die a homeless alcoholic.

Girls just wanna fuck and marry a wealthy man and have fun fucking other guys with their friends when their wealthy hubbies are away. That's what this song is about.

I want to fuck 80's Cyndi Lauper so bad

>girls just want to eat cum

Always wanted to wank over her 80s ginger hair

Good song

>But a female wrote it and sang it, so, girls.
robert hazard first wrote it