ITT: Cartoons you vaguely remember seeing an episode or two of back in the day

ITT: Cartoons you vaguely remember seeing an episode or two of back in the day.

I videotaped the premiere episode of Action Man and some other shows on Fox Kids back in 2000 but I never watched another episode of it afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T85PB51UoTs
youtube.com/watch?v=urlPkGlRu40
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFNu7rIpHMyCc64-EO6-1GPv47obHuOK2
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFNu7rIpHMyDBvtZxyPeoeL9mJUYQOruQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's not what i remember him looking like. his head was more elongated and he had a guatee.. who am i thinking of?

Dr X, the guy he fights.

>yfw they won't reference this version in the comics

>tfw Dr. X looked way cooler as the old decrepit scientist than his later form

Ain't that the truth.

Awesome voice, too. "Mister Man..."

Yeah his voice was pretty amazing, same with that creepy background music they played for him.
I wish I could find the production music for this show, it was actually pretty top notch.

CGI transformers knockoff where they hid as donosaur bones in a museum

Forgot the name.

I remember this show too, it had 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl, cant recall the name either.

DinoZaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=T85PB51UoTs

also Fidget is an underrated waifu

I think I remember a cheating wife and murder or some shit. I wanted to watch more but I couldn't ever catch it on tv again.

I miss the whole "turning old stories/characters into futuristic beings" thing that 90's/early 2000's cartoons had going on

I was fucking 4 when I first saw it, Fidget was my first waifu.

I even had a dream of her feet

Shit son, I actually watched all of this. It was surprisingly great for a Fox Kids/Jetix show at least I remember it being that I was like 12 at the tim. It was also really fucked up how the first season's ongoing plot was Dr X wanting to do some shit with melding organic and technology together and wanting to use the rival/best friend of the Action Man (lol) as a guinea pig. Then they rescue him but the stinger for the first season is that Dr X hijacked his fucking body with nanomachines coded with his brainwaves.

And then much later the show ended with this weird ass wave of nanomachines that were rampaging and it actually formed into the shape of the best friend/rival dude, because they're imprinted with a copy of his brainwaves. And then later they bring him back with a body printing machine???

And then there's the unrelated mid-nineties one, that was kind of Action Force-y with this whole team of secret ops/super spies fighting against the evil Dr X. And Action Man himself was this amnesiac who was piecing back together his mind with these really weird live action end of episode clips where he's going through a VR world. Shit was so fucking weird yet I'm really strangely nostalgic for it. Probably because Action Man was huge in the nineties in Europe.

I think Dr X might have also been the start of my love for Cyborg villains. Just look at this fucking guy! The toy even had a gimmick where not only could you swap out his green hands with weapons but you could also see liquid move through his fucking entrails.

I never saw a single episode of this show

Know what you mean. The spunky, sporty thing really did it for me. She was also a ride or die chick when it counted, of course she was no Action Man but them's the breaks.
Besides, when the lead can predict the most ideal variables of a situation instantaneously he doesn't really need much carry. AMP was so dope.

They don't make 'em like this anymore.

>rewatching Action Man on kisscartoon right now
>4th episode is called Stormfront

I'm not sure if you guys can help but I recall this girl who's power was to split into 3 versions of herself, each color coded and the main one ended up dying, keeping the 2 copies from becoming whole again
Ringing any bells to you guys? Pretty sure it was a cartoon.

No, but I know Legion of Superheroes had a Duplicate Girl who split into 3 and that series got an animated series but I'm not sure about color coding or anyone dying.

That sounds like it's it, I couldn't remember anything for the longest and I searched it a couple times to no avail
Thanks user, could have sworn she died too

You are not missing out.

I remember watching that shit every Friday, a week with no new episodes could ruin the start of my weekend.

Man the 90s had some great intro songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=urlPkGlRu40

That is hardcore devotion.

I sorta/kinda felt this way about Shuriken School when it was one Nickelodeon for all of 5 minutes. I wanted to punch something or someone so hard when it didn't last past 3 episodes and that goddamn Kappa Mikey garbage aired for another month in its place.

Action Man was the fucking GOAT.

Here's the whole series if you'd like to watch it.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFNu7rIpHMyCc64-EO6-1GPv47obHuOK2

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFNu7rIpHMyDBvtZxyPeoeL9mJUYQOruQ

There was a Zorro one too

Know what I'm watching this weekend, thank you.

I vaguely remember watching some cartoon in the morning before school where people fought giant bugs or something. I can't remember anything else about it.

Was it Roughnecks: Starship Troopers?