Ok, time to ((correct the record™)). Is Sup Forums really under attack by CTR shills? Or any other paid shills...

Ok, time to ((correct the record™)). Is Sup Forums really under attack by CTR shills? Or any other paid shills? I'm not the one to put on a tinfoil-hat, but since I'm being bombarded by "shill! shill! shill!" type of posts on Sup Forums pretty much all the time, I'm slowly starting to think that we are actually being actively shilled. But then again the only "proof" I've seen so far has been some fake emails with the names of the senders crossed out. Anyone have input on the matter ?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://correctrecord.org/wp-admin/&reauth=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at the catalog and you will see numerous forum sliding threads.

It defiantly was, though it seems to have claimed down a bit.

Still probably happening, though.

These people keep spamming "Treason? Taking money from ISIS? Dementia? What difference does it make?" and that's just not a position a sane person would take unless they're being paid.

Yes, CTR is active here. They truly believe that by shitposting here they can lock us into pointless debates which keeps us off social media.

Little do they know I am constantly on social media, posting links and casting doubt on Hillary's health.

Half CTR half Sup Forums attempting obvious CTR satire

It's just Sup Forums or Sup Forums get over it.

both

It's a mix of CTR shills, and faggots who come to Sup Forums regularly to go to other boards who come here just to shit on Sup Forums because it takes about 2 seconds to make a shit thread and the mods here won't ever ban them so pretty much every other board has free reign to shitpost here and they do all the time

Yeah, this has been my guess for a long time now. Just feels very unlikely that anyone would be paying someone to shill in Sup Forums. Reddit maybe with such high numbers of people.

This kind of "email" is just the kind I mentioned in my OP, takes 5 minutes to fabricate something like this yourself

It calmed down because every employee and donor of CTR was doxed. An user took a photo of their HQ and that scared them quite a bit.

t. Just got off a 2 week ban for posting CTR's source code.

>implying pissing in a lake off piss makes a difference
tbkh fämelem I dont buy it, and if it is true in any sense it is not important. It is literally impossible to kill a narratival hive build around venting, shitposting and being edgy.

Well it's either a concerted effort backed by lots of money from a single source following a mission statement.

Or.

It's a group of trolls who simultaneously decided to fuck around on Sup Forums in exactly the same way at exactly the same time.

When an user joined CTR's LinkedIn.

Yes, they mostly attack pleddit since their userbase is very easy to subvert and change the narrative

No, they're on normies book and Reddit and shit. Even CTR knows this place isn't worth the effort.

(you) are doing it wrong mayn goyim.

I didn't do that. I posted their source codes, website, social media, how to join, and FEC filings.

No you're being called a "shill" because Trumpfags have no more explanation of their führer's fuck ups. Criticize Manafort and you're a shill, now it's ok to to do so

I'd like to correct this record™. I didn't say that I'm called a shill, just generally I see the accusation being thrown around in almost every thread.

We have a rule against raiding. Should've just named the thread something typical and put the rest of the stuff on the first few posts seeing as mods can't give a shit about anything that isn't blatantly obvious.

This is who people are calling shills, because they're most likely shills.

i'm a liberal who comes here to troll trump supporters but i don't get paid for it

so if that is a shill then yes, if not then no

sample size: one

Why bother? All you're doing is reinforcing their beliefs through Reactance, which is why it is also perpetually stupid to argue religion on a Lebanese cuneiform exchange.

hes not alone, i hate racists and bigots too, and i come here to slide stuff for free :) doing this on my own

there is a whole community here who doesnt like what Sup Forums stands for

I'm not even a liberal but I've done the same.

Popped into a Trump thread say a few words and watch the accusations of being a CTR shill come flooding in.

The paranoia is just crazy.

We are all shills for our own causes but the major difference between a majority of Sup Forums and them is:
>we do it for free

Fuck off Pierre

Sup Forums does come under "attack" from various groups from time to time. The anonymity makes it easy as they don't have to make accounts and such.

During the last isreal/Palestinian conflict the JIDF was here in full force. Lately it's been various political groups due to Sup Forums rocketing into the main stream during the election.

It's mostly just shit posters though. This cess pool of a board is all temporary so shilling can't make any lasting effect so they never stick around long.

>try to derail thread on purpose
>get called out for it
>"the paranoia is just crazy!!!!!!"

tbqth this smells like an Appletree. To much /po/.

Not even a de-rail, often just a simple criticism, it's as though nobody is allowed to question.

Shills indeed. - It's more like a tumblr hugbox.

no, and you're a legit retard if you actually believe that

what does CTR mean?

>inb4 newfag

the terms used here are developed so fast, if you miss a week it's like being a total newfag again

Its pretty obvious from their posting styles that they are not from around here

You just admitted you were trolling on purpose.
Doesn't matter what your actual message was, the fact is you were ACCURATELY called out.

While Sup Forums likes to yell shill at anything they don't like a little too much, here's the thing:
It's free. No registration, untrackable, free. And a pretty big userbase. Disseminating ideas to large swaths of people has never been easier. You're incredibly naive if you think political groups aren't taking advantage of this, just like marketers do.
Yeah, they might pay some people to do it, too, but that's still thousands of dollars cheaper than buying ad space, especially when no one looks at ads anymore. You can now push your slogans on everyone in a way that's difficult or impossible to filter, while pretending to be one of them.

At least 90% of "shills" are just bait posters.

>ACCURATELY
If you say so.

Correct The Record. Literally a group of paid online shills For Clintons campaign. They look for people talking shit about Clinton and "clarify" her positions.

correctrecord.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http://correctrecord.org/wp-admin/&reauth=1

Correct the Record. Hillary threw several million dollars to have people shill for her online.

Crash Team Racing

It's not going to be active unless any serious political events are happening, like the DNC did. Next big event will probably be the debates. We'll get hit pretty hard.

Man, I'll have to go look that up. I didn't realise that was available.

Also fuck off shill. I know that one of the shill countries was Finland, along with Sweden, Germany, and the UK.

>Rapid response spokesperson

For fucks sake this election is a JOKE. And these women's """JOBS""" too

For fucks sake

>Millennial Engagement
I puked a little inside

We know that Sup Forums is anonymous, and we know that Sup Forums is pro-Trump and anti-Hillary, and we also know that Hillary has a Correct the Record campaign.

We can't really prove the existence that they're posting on here, but it is counter productive to sew the seeds of doubt in there. It's a common tactic--to spread doubt to make it easier to shill.

Yes. We have the same threads every day, multiple times a day, made by the same faggots using a Norway, Canada, or Australia flag. Whether they are proxies sitting at CTR HQ or bored trolls, it's getting old and is making this board unusable for anything but memes and banter with the occasional rare good thread until the election ends.

t. Wog faggot with 2 dads

Mr Pickles is my name, stomach with a mouth is my game.

>Sup Forums is the most easily baited and trigger able board on Sup Forums
>majority of Sup Forums hates trump and hates Sup Forums even more
>wander into Sup Forums make an anti drumpf post and be flooded with (You)s with hardly any effort at all
>hurr it must be paid shills and CTR it's impossible that there are people on Sup Forums who dislike trump or just want to trigger Sup Forums
Why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid?

Social studies scum.
And I take it you actually PAY for a higher education yourself in the US yes?
Well, if anything this shows that free market can't be allowed to go unregulated on its own and keep producing people like this.

it's easier just to lump you useful idiots in with CTR. You're doing their job for them.

sage

That's because no-one wants to post on Sup Forums. People see it as a containment board. People don't come here to go out of their way to troll here unless they're already Sup Forums regulars, and if you're a Sup Forums regular, you're either trolling ironically, or you like Sup Forums.

All of her supposed "medical issues" might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Retarded leftist and liberal opinions too generic to be trolling are far more common as are a slide threads. Of course summerfags help too, but a lot of time it seems like actual shills.

of course. anyone who disagrees with me on Trump or anything for that matter is a shill.

Spurdo force yourself into the nearest wall.