Why doesn't he just release his tax returns?

Why doesn't he just release his tax returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=zN3CVkmkPrw
correctrecord.org/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee i really wonder why won't he release his tax returns...

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

Sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

audit?

Why should he when Hilary won't even tell the truth?

Why doesn't Hillary show her e-mails?

YESSS ANONNN KKKEEEP BELIVING I TELL THE TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Wikileaks did that for her already

How does that stop him from releasing them?

Because he is being audited and it's illegal to during one, you fuck tard. I wonder why Hillary won't release 5 years of illegal foreign donations tied to terrorist organizations and countries tied to it? THE FEC has his returns or he couldn't run but keep scrambling and shilling, kike.
>Self explanatory

It doesn't, it's an excuse.

See:

Hmm, look at all those articles. Conveniently written right around the time of his presidential campaign. None of them before. It's as if they didn't exist until the media willed them to exist by writing fake stories.

In fact, there are no older news articles about any of these things. How is that a billionaire who put himself out into the media spot light for years has no negative press until he runs for president?

I wonder, who could be behind this post...

user the case of the sexual assault is from the 90's and they even interviewed the woman.

of course more articles are going to pop up about his corruption when he is a fucking presidential candidate

Because it's common fucking practice that you can't release information about an on going investigation. Are you a real kike, or a CTR kike?

>believing this convenient excuse

Fun fact: did you know trump said in an interview that if he will be a presidential candidate, he will definitely release his tax returns?

youtube.com/watch?v=zN3CVkmkPrw

So you have no proof, and just some chick trying to get money out of a billionaire by alleging sexual assault. Yeah, that doesn't happen often at all!

Also, last time I'm responding to a kike shill.

There is no proof, but don't you think it's suspicious as fuck he made a deal with her to drop the case even though he is usually known for going with things to the court all the way through?

why the fuck would a canadian care?

sage

abloobloobloo muh tax returns muh tax returns

no one cares little pussy

With important things.

He's being audited as he has been for past 15 years to make sure everything is nice and clean.

Once the audit is done the papers will be released this is standard procedure which hillary supporters keep lying about. But thanks for correcting the record.

He has released all his financial disclosure papers in connection with him running for president 104 pages, there was NOTHING bad to find.. what in the hell makes you think there's something bad on his tax return you conniving assholes? trying to feign there being dirt when there obviously isn't.

>has been involved in many lawsuits
He has a massive corporation which is involved in a lot of things.. the bigger you are the more likely you are of being sued for something or suing someone for something.

Speaking of witch i hope everyone working for correcttherecord goes to jail after the election for trying to subvert the political process in the US by in a coordinated fashion infiltrating and actually lying on various internet forums/social media in order to try to get people to be anti trump and pro hillary, You all deserve to go to fucking jail and i sincerely hope you do.

correctrecord.org/about/

I'd rather see the transcripts to Hillarys unreleased behind closed doors speeches to Wall Street investors.

That's more important you fucking faggot.

Because he's not required to.

C L I N T O N

F O U N D A T I O N

Because he's trolling the fuck out of the media. He knows the general public doesn't give a shit, but the MSM is convinced there's a smoking gun. There's probably nothing, but he wants them to think there is.

The IRS stated several times he can release his tax returns even when being audited. Stay stupid like the rest of them Trumpfags.

Fun fact: Did you know Hillary Clinton actually says no one takes our National Security more seriously than her? You know, the smelly old cunt who kept a private server to do confidential State Dept. work on, lied about Colin Powell telling her to do it that way, deleted over 30K emails because they were about her daughter's yeast infection, etc.

maybe he plans to release them
he should do it right before the debates, that would fuck with Hillary's mind

That correcttherecord even exists and do what they do shows yet again how corrupt crooked hillary clinton is, and how she will steer USA in the direction of a banana republic if she gets elected.

Not a peep about her emails, not a peep about clinton cash, not a peep about pay for play and all the rest of these things..

But trumps tax returns, why are they not released.. which he has explained like 20 times already is standard procedure when being audited.

How can you work for correcttherecord and wake up everyday knowing you are going to spew lies about trump which you have conned yourself into thinking is "ok" because you're saving america from a "dictator fascist" man how blind and stupid can you people get.. you're working for a fascist you dumb putses.. you're part of a propaganda arm for her that goes and lies on the internet on her behalf.. and you're worried about trumps tax returns..

HAHA..

There's no point, if they are clean the media will not give him any credit for it.

>there was NOTHING bad to find..

nobody expects anything bad. he gets audited all the time.

the most plausible theory is this. Trump has always been dishonest about his wealth and has always bragged about how successful he is. If his tax returns show that he is a mediocre businessman it will destroy his image and crush his fragile ego.

kinda like the small hands thing. there's some journalist who has taunted Trump for years about this, and Trump cannot ignore him.

Trump was very handsome for many years, is tall, is wealthy, and is intelligent. But he is the most thin-skinned and insecure presidential candidate since Richard Nixon, who was intelligent but a bit mentally ill.

He donated to NAMBLA and deducted it from his taxes.

the pot calling the kettle black...

A literal jew, shilling for hillary.

>hurr durr trumps tax returns
Why don't you correct the record retards just call yourself ministry of truth instead, pic related.

> not even the same authors let alone same newspapers

Wow this picture really makes me think..

Because they'll show he's getting tax money from GEORGE SOROS and just lying about immigration as he'll just grant them all amnesty. Also he will not do the muslim ban.

Now go ahead Drumpftards, call me a shill

As a voter for Trump, i dont care about this.

I do want the next DNC leak, so i can make memes.

Can't make this shit up. End this madness.

>makes me think
It shows how delusional the left is to openly call melania wearing white at RNC somehow racist and white supremacist related

but hillary wearing white at dnc 10 days later
>ooh my suffrage, oh white is color of purity that's why she wore it.

Why is our northern protectorate so concerned about it the first place?

If they are bad wouldn't the IRS be prosecuting him?

isn't it only hypocrisy if it was the same person writing the articles?

Interesting. I think some of it may have been out of context though.

No, because the Left is hivemind. They are all the same thing, not unlike the Borg collective

BTFO

Isntrael on suicide watch

He probably doesn't make as much money as he leads us to believe.

Why doesn't hillary just release her medical history?

He's

Under

Audit

>Why doesn't he just release his tax returns?
He is being audited, and why should he? There is no law that says he should. I wouldn't.

I will not vote for Donald until he releases them.

Because she's actually a reptile.

Ok.

And then Obama had him audited, shortly before he planned to release them. He even posted pictures of himself signing the papers and his political opponents accuse him of lying about having 10 billion, saying it's more like 8 billion.

Be honest shill, you wouldn't vote for him no matter what. How is CTR going by the way? Did they up your guys pay?

Why won't Obama release his College records?

Why isn't hillbag in jail?
Where are her medical records?
When is she going to have another stroke, fall down and break her hip?
Before the debates?

>sources

>Wikileaks did that for her already

not all of them. her lawyers obstructed justice and destroyed many of them. in fact, they never should have had their hands on classified data to begin with and need imprisonment.

>lying about having 10 billion, saying it's more like 8 billion.

He could weather that storm by just lying a bit. The real problem is that his true monetary wealth is more like 2 billion, which is huge to us but a huge ego fail for him, being as how his dad started him with millions and actually made all of Trump's early deals work.

The only success Trump can actually brag about is the tv show, which was good because he is an entertaining guy.

why doesn't Hillary release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other globalist bankers?

Because it would reveal that 90% of investors in his stupid buildings come from dirty Russian money and similar.

This.
She said her lawyers read every email before sending them to the FBI.
At that point, she broke whatever classified information handling rules there are by giving access to classified information to people that should not have access to it.

Why doesn't she release her medical records?

No proof = no care

>I can do the right thing BUT ONLY IF everyone else does it
>I call myself a leader but don't expect me to actually lead shit lol

Typical right wing trash, much talk and no action

His dad died in 1999, where he inherited 200 million or so. He was already a billionaire in the 80's. This has been explained over and over and over, come up with some new material CTR.

I feel like if Trump doesn't release his tax returns Obama will have them leaked.

Also I don't care. I don't think anyone even cares unless you somehow believe the tax returns will damn or vindicate Trump. Release of tax returns will do nothing.

At what point did liberals become birthers?

Why are you people so fucking dumb.. No it's hypocricy because the hillary supporters do this shit all the time.. and have no problem whatsoever with this.

Your argument is just as pathetic as "it's not racism when it's blacks doing it".

Let's take another example.. the left is all about oh muh tolerance and don't fat shame..

Some assclowns make several statues of trump massively obese (eventhough he isn't even obese), with a micro penis, and no balls and a plaque that says "the emperor has no balls" (pic related, they're called indecline and sell anti police riot gear and encourage criminal activity)

And what do leftists do, laugh about it and think it's perfectly fine and reasonable, and act as if >oh this is going to hurt trump, cause now people will see the statue and see he's fat so they won't vote for him hurhurhur.

What have they just done there.. fatshaming.. misandry, defamation, slander, penis shaming of people with small penises..

And they give thumbs up! The hypocricy doesn't end with these assholes.. but when it happens to them or someone they like it's bad, when it happens to someone they don't like ITS ALL GOOD!

Literally hillary supporters have some mental defect in their brains or whatever that stops them from realizing these things.. they're all emotional rethoric and zero pragmatism and reasoning. To them it's ok to lie about trump aswell and defend hillary even from crimes she has committed, because "they're trying to stop USA from being ruled by dictator trump".. they don't even realize that they're supporting a total corrupt traitor and worse things by supporting hillary.

All of that shit you posted has been debunked for a long time ago, moron

youtube.com/watch?v=v7vaw3AY6u0
This is leftists/sjw's and the sad truth about them.

>implying that there are actual hillary supporters

He would have been richer if he had just invested all of it in the sp500 than doing what he did though

Dubs don't lie. Takk, min Danske venn

The general population doesn't give a shit about his tax returns, only the (((mainstream media))) wants it so they can make more baseless accusations against him based on it. Sadly, the majority of people have no idea how the tax returns work for rich people, so it would be easy for the (((media))) to make ridiculous claims and people wouldn't realize it. This is one of the oldest smear campaign tricks in the book. Obviously he won't release his tax returns because it would cause more harm for Trump to release it, regardless of there being nothing shady or there actually being something.

Don't even start with the retarded "b-but someone would correct them if they lied!!" -bullshit. You know how smear campaigns work, you're part of one right now, you silly shill. They'd post the accusations on the front pages and if someone corrected them they'd post the corrections on the back with tiny print.

Don't worry, you'll get a real job too when Trump becomes the POTUS.

Then why doesn't everybody do that if it's so easy to turn a million into 10 billion?

Why isn't your queen in jail?

Because in the real world the sp500 didn't have an annual return of 62% for 30 years.

When someone says "trump could have made more money by putting it all in the stock market" they mean "if trump had put all his money into whichever highest performing stocks were at the time, hasbro, yahoo, apple, google, then he could have made more money than he did by investing in real-estate".

Sauce?

/thread

Then post your debunking sources?

That's the stupidest thing people claim.

Gee, I wonder if he'd be able to build all the shit he's done so far if he had done JUST THAT and started spending his money now.

I'll help you. No, he could not. I wonder why that could be... Really makes one think.

Leftists always make special rules for themselves that excempt themselves from getting in trouble when they do bad shit towards people they don't like.. Things that would get everyone else in trouble..

So for instance fatshaming is bad, racism is bad, sexism is bad etc etc.. Except when it's directed against someone they don't like.. Then it's ok cause they "had it coming".

So ofcourse hillary is no exception.. she can have total criminal behaviour and it's ok because atleast it's better than trump so she has special status and also she's clearly being persecuted because she's a woman.. all these illusions and justifications they built up.

Leftists don't give a shit about equality they show that at every step when they demand special priveledges for themselves and as they excempt themselves from consequences of actions that would get others in big trouble.

they just use all these things about tolerance and equal opportunity as a punchline and pretend to stand for equal opportunity simply to use it as an excuse to harass people who do not agree with their views..

They don't want actual equal opportunity because they are unable to compete in an even playingfield based on merit, so they yell threaten and intimidate their way to special priveledges reduced requirements and various things, whilst claiming it is others who have it.

A concrete example with BLM for instance is when they say it's not racism when they are being blatantly racist against white people

Ofcourse it is, but they just try to make up their own rules to try to make them excempt from doing stuff that would get everyone else in trouble for doing the same.. It's just a made up lie so they don't get in trouble..

Just don't accept their bullshit terminology in the first place. These mentally ill tumbleroids just make up all kinds of crazy terminology and then try to get you to accept it and if you accept it they now are excempt from bad shit and can harass you all they want.

Yeah
>it's easy to do what trump did i could do that
just plain jealousy, by all means go ahead and do similar things.. If you can turn 1 million into 10 billion very easily i guarantee you you'll quickly find people willing to invest in you.. and creating tens of thousands of jobs for people in the process.. not like he just went into stockmarket and got lucky and pocketed.. he had to pay for peoples salaries aswell including building actual physical things..

The truth is ofcourse that you can't.. Takes extremely hard work to do that stuff if you are in construction..

Fucking hilarious to watch some couch potatoe giving tips to get rich to a guy who became multibillionaire in construction, a pretty tough area to become a billionaire in actually, with fierce competition etc.

>lel trump is so stupid he should've just invested in that stuff there instead, and that and he'd be even richer

Why the fuck don't you just go invest right now in stuff since apparently you know how it's done.

>That flag

I think that's all we need to see hear folks.

How do I get a job writing random bullshit like this online?

I'm sure it pays better than my current job. Hell, I could even do it in addition to my current job at little inconvenience to myself.