Sup Forums SWITZERLAND MEETUP

Taking direct inspiration from this thread here i wanna ask how many of you guys would be interested in a Switzerland meetup?

I may be living in France, but i'm close by Geneva and go there regularly.

wouldn't mind but too poor
also switzerland isn't in the EU, and idk how easy it is for non-eu to get access either (say for russians etc)

smth like northern italy would prob be better

Basically, i was asking about Sup Forumsacks already there so we could have a drink sometime

You don't have to travel just for that :/

gay

Switzerland is full, fuck off.

This is actually a great idea.
Any balkanic Sup Forumstards here?

I'm both french and swiss
You're not helping, medpack

Bump

Blump

Bump, jesus, why is the thread sinking...

Because it's gay.

You're gay, UDC shill

this is pretty degenerate
at least, old Sup Forums meetups were between actual basement dwelling nerds
this is just a circlejerk of edgy cock loving meme lords
I'd rather die than having to drink a beer with people from this place

this. Also: gay.

I ain't no meme lord, frog. At least come say that to my face :^)

Bump

no youre not, youre either Swiss or French.

fuck off to your low income country

Don't worry, I'm sure there are other Bulgarians you can meet up with at Sunny Beach.

Thread is sinking because a Frankistanian is proposing a Swiss meet and because you're probably overestimating the number of mountain Jews who frequent this place.

It's not degenerate. It's the next step to organising and helping Mudslimes. I know we all want to help Mudslimes here. So let's do it together. We'll be able to help them even more effectively.

I have both passports, denial much?
How does the thread not bump when i bump it? I've yet to find an explanation and i don't think it's a sage thing...

As a side note, i see you swiss are very anti-social...no wonder :/

Do you think we could have a US meetup ever?

Why? You mean you guys never do one? I thought americans were some of the most sociable people :/

Not that I know of...I was thinking if Trump wins a D.C. meetup for inauguration day would be the logical choice.

The Japs (weeaboos) have had several meetups in the past few months.

Different posters are required to bump.

I'm up for it

Buy my plane ticket.

Nice! Where do you live?

But it has to be in Zürich

Man that's far...

Anyone that meets up make sure you vet your new "friends" very carefully

Do you know of secret ways that could yield profit and generate wealth?

If so, maybe we could consider a rendez-vous to further discuss our options.

Laisse tomber, Sup Forums vaut à peine mieux que Sup Forums. En d'autres terme Sup Forums vaut juste un peu plus que la balle à mettre dans le cervelet de ceux qui ne s'en servent pas assez .

Yeah, i don't want to get chopped to pieces...But i think it'd be fn to meet other Sup Forumsacks on the other hand
I'm up for that, i got some business plans of my own :^)

Geneva is the shithole of Switzerland, Pierre.
But central Switzerland would be fine for me too.

Pourtant ces meetups ont bien marché pour les Sup Forumsacks de Tokyo!

Ca ne coûte rien d'essayer, toute façon c'est la merde pour rencontrer des gens intéressants ici :^/

I guess central Switzerland could be manageable too

I mean watch out for government agents, but you posted the thread, so if anyone is in on it, it's probably you.

I still hope other anons meet up, they just need to be wary of who they're meeting.

>I mean watch out for government agents, but you posted the thread, so if anyone is in on it, it's probably you.
Oh, i see what you mean. I don't give a shit though, they can arrest me :^)

Police resources should be focused on preventing terrorist attacks though, something they're too good at, kek