Poland's President with Young Scouts-notice antyhing Sup Forums?

Here's a photo of Poland's president with group of young scouts.
Notice anything on the photo? Look closely at the faces and tell me.What is missing that would be in a photo from Germany, France or UK in that picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/meet-black-brits-backing-ukip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would photo of similar group in your country look the same?

(((You))) know the answer already stop baiting for replies

Here. American President with Boy Scouts...Notice anything different?

i can't believe kurva isn't a spell in witcher 3.

the devs are faggots for not including it.

The presidents black

Idk about the niggers but scouts doesnt seem like the type of thing where they would go "WE WUZ"

>Had to have one black

Here...American Boy Scouts.

po co małpujesz tych idiotów z Sup Forums ? Przecież oni na Polskę patrzą tak samo jak na Pakistan albo Afrykę Północną. Szukasz akceptacji?

Fucking racist image, where are the shitskins?

Everyone is white?

>Przecież oni na Polskę patrzą tak samo jak na Pakistan albo Afrykę Północną. Szukasz akceptacji?
Chcesz się przekonać?

Disgusting.

Look at them ready to pounce on our great nation to use our NHS and claim benefits.

So glad we left the EU. Closer ties with Jamaica and Pakistan NOW.

Zamknij sie chuju, my kochamy polske.

Wow, as many different minorities as there are people present in the room.
Quite the coincidence.

Can't believe people are dumb enough to believe this isn't staged.

>voice-online.co.uk/article/meet-black-brits-backing-ukip
“No one is saying that Polish and Romanians and Bulgarians should not come into the country,” says Nnorom (although his colleague McKenzie appears to disagree). “But we have black and ethnic minority community members working in unskilled labour like security, cleaning, hospital assistants, struggling to make ends meet. What do British citizens think when people from the EU with these skills are coming to the UK? Shouldn’t the country protect its own?” (And by ‘its own’, Nnorom means people like him.)

When asked what would have become of him if the UK had refused to allow him to settle here he says: “I’m now a UK citizen and that’s the most important thing. It’s like this: if my house was on fire, it wouldn’t concern you very much. But if you decided to come and stay in my house and the house caught fire you would be very concerned wouldn’t you?”

I used to be very involved in scouting and much like every other aspect of life, the niggers were always the worst. They don't respect quite time, they show no interest in actually doing some real camping and they're always asking if you have food.

Every other race in Boy Scouts is bro tier. We had a Mexican kid in our troop and we used to call him beaner and he didn't care. He just made fun of whites right back. But niggers and scouting don't mix.

>put him in the front row

ty też małpujesz tych głupków. "Oh zobaczcie, w Polsce też były swastyki, zaczniecie nas lubić i uważać za swoich pls!?!?"

Hakenkreuz to symbol barbarzyństwa i skretynienia Szwabów. Po co upodabniać Polskę do idiotów, którzy cofnęli się do pogaństwa? Ble

French scouts are mostly white.

Camping isn't exactly something blacks and Arabs living in ghettos enjoy doing.

non-whites. We already knows poles are based.
/thread

They also behave this way in school. Blacks and school do not mix either. They were much better out in the field when they did not bother the rest of society.

>Notice anything on the photo?
They are all white, and there are more girls than boys. Nice!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>60%

E, swastyka byla bardzo popularnym symbolem, zanim Hitler zrujnowal ja na zawsze. Przed 1933 polowa konserwatywnej Europy wywieszala swastyki.

inner city troops are going to be full of blacks, who would have guessed

yes duda is a great populist, poor minded folks like you seem to trully adore him.

The girls are mostly future 7/10s and above, the boys look like fetal alcohol syndrome.

I need a pollack breeder.

They need more running. Some of those girls are way too fat and boys look kinda autistic. Put a gun in their hand and make them run 10km. You ain't a man till you piss yourself from exhaustion.

Nah, he is based and you are faggot

Just put polish voiceacting or subs on, shitload of kurwas mate.

Why do we have all these cucks on Sup Forums? I always meet redpilled cuties here, and I'm in a big liberal city!

Ty kurwa gnoju

Myslisz ze historia polskiego nacjonalizmu i powrotu do korzeni naszej wiary równa się z powstaniem jakiegos zjebanej deski na chinskim forum obrazkowym?

ile ty masz kurwa lat? 15? nie pozdrawiam

>powrotu do korzeni naszej wiary
O, to masz zamiar ruchać drzewa albo brać ślub nad Gopłem w oczekiwaniu na rusałki? Wiesz, że za czasów "naszej wiary" kobiety były porywane i uznawano to za zawarcie małżeństwa? Może ktoś powinien kiedyś zajebać ci córkę?xD Już się nawet nie produkuj

>Nothing but a sea of white people
It's...it's beautiful, Nigel...

They are so white it makes me sick.

I hate Poland now.

>corka
>warta wiecej niz kulawy pies
Do wora.

This is good.

I love the US now.

>keeps his hands inside his pockets
>in the presence of his president
wew lad fucking niggers

>Hakenkreuz to symbol barbarzyństwa i skretynienia Szwabów.
Idiota normalnie...

Sam Hyde

n1ggers
sorry, we do not accept animals in our society

Why are you two in every thread?

>get curious
>google image "british girl scouts"
>pic related

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!!!

Good idea Indonesia

>Be curious
>Google "French scout"
>Pic related

REEEEEEEEEEE

no national flag

there also are jewish scouts, and non religious scouts
but most of scouts are christians:
scout de france
scouts unitaires
scouts d'europe

the nigger with dreadz is wearing the wrong patch on his right sleeve.

right sleeve should be patrol insignia

Also, his merit badge sash should be worn over his shoulder and not underneath the epaulette.

>nigged when he should have nogged
stolen valor

>nigger take your hand out of your pocket before the secret service shoot you.

Poland will be diversified once they are developed.

Right now they are still too poor for migrants to want to there. However Poland keeps taking EU money and economics thinking they will just steal it and remain independent. We know it doesn't work that way, Poland is actually digging their own grave and they honestly deserve it for being such two faced prostitutes to everyone all the time.

Give it some time user, Poland will be the next target after the more successful nations are "diverse" and they are too addicted to EU money to prevent the inevitable.

Never should the OA sash be worn simultaneously with the merit badge sash. Really the OA sash is only for official OA events and is not part of the class A uniform.

The merit badge sash should be worn over the right shoulder. Should not be hanging from pants like some sort of ghetto bandana.

And nigger take your hand out of your pocket.

>REEEEEE