Ever After high + Monster High general

Lets talk about back grounders this thread.

I see you guys don't keep threads running without me so I'll try to keep them interesting. Anons favorite back grounder is?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JQNTlAyQ!0MkJBYcf6L2ZxWtZYpXeEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been a while

Usually these threads pop up when there's a new EAH episode. Otherwise they die out real quick.
The goth girl with the red streak and a ponytail is one of my fav backgrounders.
Also the redhead with short hair and black streaks. I heard she's based on a staff member.

Way too wonderland had some good backgrounders

I know but what else am I gonna do with my life besides sit in here. Also I'm pretty sure the goth girl is captain hooks kid.
I don't think even wonderland knows what Wonderland is doing

According to the show's production blog, the two black kids on the right are based on the "The Lion and the Unicorn".

That's the best part about wonderland

Oh God I forgot about My dear Courtly

>Background characters

Kitty did nothing wrong.

>I see you guys don't keep threads running without me

Sorry, I've been trying to get caught up on Star Darlings...as soon as I reached "Vega's" story, I can't stop reading them, so far I'm on book 7 "Piper"

Is Star darlings good so far? Would you recommend it? It's got all the things I like that I've seen in art around Sup Forums but I dislike reading. I'd be willing if it's good though.

Need more sparrow with his bandmates

Here's the Mega link for the books:
mega.nz/#F!JQNTlAyQ!0MkJBYcf6L2ZxWtZYpXeEA

I understand them changing her to avoid too much of an Elsa appearance, but man I'm still bitter

Still wouldn't of made the characters writing better. She is cuter
My nigga

Personally, I recommend it; especially if you like the art and stuff.

each book are under 200 pages, with the "vol." books that collects three books in one, which makes them average out to be about the same legength as Shanon Hale Ever After High books

While each darling focuses on one starling at a time, all the stories are one continuous plot.

Book 1: Sage, is your typical introductory level that gives you the world of Star land.

Book 2: Libby, starts the first major arc "Flowers of Misera" which lasts until the 6th book (so the first two volumes cover the first story arc: Sage, Libby, Leona, Vega, Scarlet, and Cassie)

I am just about to get started on book 8: Astra, I just can't seem to stop reading.

Forgot to mention, the only major down side is when characters go down to earth, it makes the story take a sudden turn, so it feels kind of disjointed

though, there are some earth missions that do help.

My anaconda don't-

so who would be the "anaconda ass" of ever after high?

Raven's choice

As well as
Darling's
Briar's
Blondie's

Apple bottom more like.

And Duchess's ?

Duchess would rather be the center of attention

Well, that's kind of Duchess's thing what do you expect.

This is duchess "friend"

Farrah:alright Apple, I need some practice granting wishes how about I make your heart's desire come true?
Apple:Oh you don't have to go through the trouble
Farrah:Oh it's no trouble at all (she waves her wand before Apple can say anything)
(They hear a crash and a splash in Apple and Raven's room)
Raven:(from inside) What the spell. Why am I naked and in a hot tub filled with (sipping sound is heard) apple cider?
Farrah and Apple just look at each other, eyes wide
Apple:so yeah, your enchantments only last until noon right? So I'm going to just go, fulfill my hearts desire, wanna get my wishes worth and all... (opens the door just enough to slip in and closes it immediately.
After a few moments, Farrah realizes whats happening and tries to run away before she hears another splash

Sure, she's a bitch, but they love her for it.

Sometime i wish there were artists that would lurk on this thread and draw lewds based of this fan-stories.

Who else but apple

instagram.com/p/BKAx7cAhzUO/

Thanks for the summon but Lewds aren't my thing, I'm pretty sure there's another drawfag in here with more talent in that area. WINK

I don't even fully understand what's happening in this.

Have you ever seen the Haunted World of El Superbeasto?

I get the reference, it's just the line art without color is really confusing

I would but these characters are kind of a pain to draw.

Do you have a site with your art?

What would this thread be without a classic

Littleanimalcracker.tumblr.com
Littleanimalcracker.deviantart.com/gallery/42691923/Actually-good-art

Sorry about the gross sizing on that one.

Cute art, you need to work on your lower body drawing skills. Not calling you out just notice that a lot of artists have that weakness in their art.

Thank you my friend. I don't get comments on my art negative or otherwise so I'm actually really thankful c:

You're welcome, it's just a lot of artists even professional level ones cheat on drawing legs and feet. It's a habit that I feel needs to be addressed at times.
>Case in point

Hetero Bump

Why Dexter

I was just thinking, maybe after graduating EAH, Raven and Apple take on their roles to please everyone, but when it comes time to dress as a witch and poison Apple, they both just disappear.
A lot of people will suspect they both poofed from existence because Raven didn't go through with her destined role, when instead they elope, left Ever After behind and bought a house somewhere, like....San Francisco or wherever.

I like to think Raven has/will poisoned Apple unconsciously, with love, causing Apple distress, uneasiness, and worry over choosing Raven or her destiny and Raven's true loves kiss wakes her up and she realizes that she can have both.

>tfw Courtly isn't even backgrounder tier anymore
When are we going to see more of her wacky antics and flirting with everybody on two legs?

Most definitely, if you love the Ever After High stuff, Star Darlings is also good (better than Disney's descendants, that's for sure)

I already have some fanfics planned out once I get caught up on the books.

Alistair: Aren't you like as old as my grandma?

We had a run of 4 threads in a row. I guess any more is pushing it.

Also, yeah, this girl.

>TFW we will never get a doll of best backgrounder.
Why do the artists get off on torturing us.

Hey Little do you take art requests?

Apple: Raven......

I really like the Monster High setting better than Ever After High. The whole princess thing is just way over done for my taste. There is no other western monster girl based line that's not crap.

is Hearth worst monster high boy?

>is Hearth worst monster high boy?
Actually I think Heath is one of the better boys from MH. He's not perfect or just arm candy for one of the girls. He's actually one of most fleshed out male characters in the show. Worst would be Hoodude because well he just is. Heath is one of the more handsome males really.

I guess to me, "Monster Highschool" is just over done, especially when you take into thoughts with Rosario Vampire and Centaur's life (which Centaur's life is a much better "Slice of Life" monster girl series than Monster High.)

Bump

>when your mother in law wants to "hang"

I don't know I think Monster High has better fusion/crossover potential. EAH is mostly only shipping bait at this point.