/CUM/ Canada USA Mexico

Tendies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ozuez4nIAU1wn0siw.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for no Dane and no ottawa

rip le high county pa

Those are some weak ass tendies oh lord have mercy on the poor soul eating those

surrey is bestest

REALLY underwhelming

Stop bullying me

>Flash flood in Kentucky
>Poorly planned for this and might lose $2000 worth of equipment

This big drip sure got me good

What sort of equipment?
>Kentucky
2k worth of deep fryers?

Ivanka Trump will beat Hillary Clinton in the 2024 election.

A bunch of game consoles and a pc hardrive

A lot of us city kentuckians are filthy NEETs

What happened to Denny's thread?

do you keep that stuff in your barn or what

did pa finally kill himself?

It was posted before the previous thread even reached the bump limit.

Should I move to New York? Seems like a patrician state

>you will always be a mainlander

Where do you live now?

i don't get what changed
suddenly i don't mind the taste of red wine
is it an age thing? i'm turning 27 this year

Say hello to the Vladimir Poutine, anons

its the patrician choice

Why would he want to be like a lower class Roman?

muh dick. what all is in that

t. muh beer

Wine is good but people who meme that they can taste the difference between a bottle of 10 dollar wine and 100 dollar bottle are idiots

tbqh this goes hard

that's absolutely wrong
my parents offered me $35 wine and it tasted very different from $15 wine
and this $5 wine i bought after tastes very different from $15 wine
different vineyards, of course, but the taste is VERY apparent even to a new drinker like me

on top of usual poutine stuff, it’s got jalepeños, chorizo, bacon, and housemade umami and taramind sauce drizzled on top. It’s got to be like 2,500 calories at least

how do i stop getting blocked by people online, usually happens every few weeks

can I dislike palestine AND israel

just spilled my chinese pie all over my chest and shirt

That’s the smart decision, so yes

yea
but why would you
israel is pretty cool for defeating its opponents 4-0

How do you people eat that shit?

b/c it's a leech on the united states

Israel is a cancerous growth

>New drinker
>Thinks he knows shit

Lol

Been eating 1500-1900 calories a day plus working out. Gonna be 125 pounds again in no time

i can also taste the difference between a slice of salami and a slice of cheese
wow

help pls

What is the definition of fergalicious?

but how many carbs are you eating? you can eat 1400 calories a day and not lose a single pound if all you're eating is carbohydrates

Are you retarded? That's not how it works

you lost so much weight, you were much bigger in high school...

>That's not how it works
it literally is you idiot

the reason carbs are fattening is because they are high in calories. 1400 calories of carbs is just 1400 calories, except with little to no nutritional value. stop talking about shit you have no idea about.

What’s your height? If you’re a normal sized man you’re going to be a hungry skeleton

to make them boys go loco

Blind wine tastings have proven over and over again that it's all just one big scam made up by the Jews (Rothschilds)

i am skinny fat at 5'11" and I fucking hate it. rather be a skeltal

I only drink expensive liquors
None of that cheap shit

Bitch I'm famous

>5’11”
Nigga go to and put on some muscle, 125 at your height would be fucking disgusting. I’m 5’9 and 180lbs and losing weight until I hit 165. I can’t imagine what 5’11 and 125 would be like

carbs are fattening because they raise insulin levels which causes your body to store energy (i.e. fat) rather than expending it
go ahead and eat nothing but 1400 calories worth of bread and rice every day and see just how much weight you lose

Wow you know so much about carbs user! We should work out together!

nigger where the fuck do you think your body is going to get it’s energy? At 1400 calories of carbs you’re still at a deficit and you will LOSE weight

like I said, go ahead and try eating nothing but bread and rice everyday and then let me know how that goes

> I can’t imagine what 5’11 and 125 would be like

You fucking walk.

Other than fuel corruption, make countries spend pointlessly and profligately, inflame nationalist sentiment, act as onanistic stand-ins for geopolitical tensions, and cloak authoritarian leaders in legitimacy, what have the Olympics ever done for us?

It is my real and very honest question every two years: What are the Olympics good for? Why do we continue to have them? Certainly for the athletes participating they can represent the pinnacle of a career’s worth of hard work—maybe even a life’s ambition realized. But for the rest of us, what is the point? Aside from the temporary flash of sumptuous spectacle, there’s little good that ever comes of the Games. If anything, they exacerbate some of the worst of human nature.

>honey can your rate my form please?

Ameriburgers

you sound like you once took a class on nutrition in high school then came here and vomited this onto my screen. all food causes a release of insulin, but carbs does it faster. do you think if you eat nothing but meat that your body won't release insulin? it all becomes glucose and then energy in the end.
actually at 125 i still have some fat
Are you seriously autistic?

how do we save mexico from themselves?

Ivanka is a hack and has as much as charisma as a potato

they don’t need your help, gr*ngo

>so you think I look OK?

Annex us

what does OK even stand for?

Oll Korrect

>do you think if you eat nothing but meat that your body won't release insulin?
no but it'll certainly release a lot less of it
maybe saying you won't lose a single pound was an exaggeration, but the bottom line is you're going to lose weight far slower doing a high carb low calorie diet than a low carb medium calorie one

maybe, but anyways i don't eat strictly carbs to answer your question. my diet is really mixed

Okay

>actually at 125 i still have some fat
t. Anorexic

interesting, just read the wiki.
crazy americans! haha

>tfw no autistic /fit/ gf
why even live?

okay

oklahoma

I hate how all foot JOI videos are like "YEAH YOU FUCKING MAGGOT COME SUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY TOES OOH THEY'RE DIRTY AND YOU'RE SO PATHETIC HAHA YOU LOSER WITH A TINY COCK"

Nigga, I just want to jack one off to chick with hot feet, not the autistic femdom bullshit.

so about how many carbs do you eat a day? if its over 100 grams, cut back and I guarantee you'll see results

wonder if this thread is going to get deleted because the other one is still at 309 posts

what does PU¢¢I stand for

>look up chinese pie
>google starts neggin me
wow rude

the only good city in all California

GF just sent me this

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ozuez4nIAU1wn0siw.mp4

>wake up
Britain still exists
why is this allowed

thats a man

>wake up
still no jew gf
why is this allowed

I think we should balkanize North America into smaller more regionally homogeneous nations and then recombine them into a better more consistent, methodical/fair, and integrated version of the EU. The US system has grown too unwieldy to take in more states. The EU system would have larger more autonomous states, but with similar benefits to the federal government.

this is the dumbest post ive seen all week.
fuck off cleatus.

>fuck off cleatus.

>cleatus

>>fuck off cleatus.

My cousin lived there for a year. It was nicknamed "Man Jose" because it was full of tech bros. Now it's famous for stealing Bay Area pro sports teams.

>smaller more regionally homogeneous nations

would've worked a hundred and twenty-five years ago, now not so much

>cleatus
just where does this name come from?

What state would you vote off the island for egalitarian reasons?

it's something we call Appalachian or Okies types, they had weird names for longer than the rest of the country. Classical and biblical

1st (first) for Cali

What egalitarian about that?