Why are Europeans so STINKY...

Why are Europeans so STINKY? I looked up shower rates to make fun of Americans but to my surprise they're actually relatively hygienic. Europeans on the other hand.... wow

Why I should shower every day when I don't even leave my home that often?

>people who live in hot countries shower more
HOLD THE PRESS

Where's France? They gotta be way down there

>in the mind of the anglo people only shower to relieve the cold

>men shower less often compared to women in every country
>except for Sweden

What did they mean by this?

I shower even on freezing days, how can you not? You still get a layer of sweat/dust/whatever that feels gross when you try and sleep in it.

I dunno, BUT I do know Swedish men wear more makeup on average than Finnish women

showering every day is untterly stupid, 2-4 times a week is best(cold showers) also never use shampoo and conditioner

I knew that Germans and Brits were especially filthy because of their corprophila and shit teeth, but Sweden is genuinely suprising

We have cold winters in a lot of places, not showering daily is instant pariah status over here. Mind you that's cultural, as in Native Americans are OCD about it

>UK
>Sweden
>Germany
>Europe

Ok

>Native Americans are OCD about it

This fucking shit. My roommate is Mayan and showers three (3) fucking times per day and if he ever does any sort of physical activity from running or doing something with his car he showers again. I'm pretty sure he's 90% of our water bill.

You don't need to shower more than once every other day unless you're literally outside doing exercise in hot weather

Funny fact, France is actually above your country

>OP removed France and China for the sake of his argument
Lol

alright, what the fuck is going on in china? just general being poorfags? that's like nigger tier levels of cleanliness.

Guess how I know you're fat

>mexicans shower in water that they literally can't even drink
>somehow they get to be on this list

do russians smell?

So I'm part of the 19% of men who don't shower everyday?

Why don't you? I bet you smell disgusting and don't even know

>france above uk
lmao at you stinky perfidious bongs

>Swedish women
Can you imagine the smell
yuck

Why waste so much water? 3 times a week is enough. Wash your face, genitals and under your arms the rest of the days.

I do every second day if I'm not leaving the house very often

this tbqh, I just don't do enough strenuous activity to justify showering once or more a day.

no wonder white women have such bad hair here

Asians don't stink as much as wh*Toids