With his former campaign chair literally being exposed as a paid Russian plant...

With his former campaign chair literally being exposed as a paid Russian plant, the flip flops on pretty much every good position he had except the wall, and now his dependencies on foreign bank loans exposed how can you possibly defend this guy any longer?

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html
>Companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt
>A substantial portion of his wealth is tied up in three passive partnerships that owe an additional $2 billion to a string of lenders
>Lenders include the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs
>Trump’s opaque portfolio of business ties makes him potentially vulnerable to the demands of banks abroad

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/rich-hillary-flies-20-miles-private-jet-marthas-vineyard-nantucket/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/
townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still better than Shillary.
Should people have gone with Cruz?

Thank you for correcting the record.

>nothing about him being an informant of the US Embassy
Sage and fuck off

Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

theamericanmirror.com/rich-hillary-flies-20-miles-private-jet-marthas-vineyard-nantucket/

wow, thats almost as bad as being beholden to the bank of China and others for almost $3 billion in debt...

is it?

corrupt pol taking millions for herself.
or
corrupt pol billions in debt to China?

Is this all you're capable of saying?

Trump flew on the same pedo plane that bill clinton did

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
NOW PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

>i-if I ignore the Wikileaks tweet it'll go away

What wikileaks tweet? How is Hillary even relevant? Just because she's a shitbag doesn't make Trump good

#dontcare #anyoneisbetterthanhillary #youreabitch

Don't forget to write sage into options darling

How is this even possible? I flew a 50 mile or so connection flight and we didn't even get the wheels up.

yeah i wouldn't trust any man in debt, especially to china

imagine that. an american. in debt. no way, i was on the trump train but now im with her

DEBT. seriously. D E B T. could you imagine that? woah...

you could probably take a rented ultralight around the islands for pretty cheap, sounds fun, want my pilot's license

>an american. in debt.
this is outrageous and completely unheard of. our country has a strong tradition of strong financial regulation, and our independent spirit means that almost no Americans buy things on credit.

I dunno where you're getting your fax by mine come from over 200 years of bulletproof mythmaking so fuck off

>A stool, ceiling fan and some rope has been added to your account

Hiding Hillary Day 259: #WheresHillary Trends #1 Worldwide

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/

Trump is a minor league liberal con man.

But it was clear from the start. youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

>1 post by this id
>when Trump is president he will still actually care about his foreign debt
>He won't use his new position to take a hardline approach to China

So because some people are in over their head in debt, its ok for the president to be? The excuses to justify Trump's puppet strings are getting more and more desperate.

I don't even know. Clinton exchanges favors, but Trump can literally be strong armed by the bank of China.

There are only two choices in American presidential elections because of the two-party system. It's only a crook or a businessman.

>what are third parties

Has a third-party ever won the presidency in American history?

Yeah, the republican party. After dems and whigs were the top 2. And third parties have won plenty of states in the 20th century, and seats in local governments.

>New York Times

Literally anything NYT or WaPo write is fake. Fucking dropped Fuck off Hillary shill.

Oh by the way, Podesta is now under FBI investigation.

At this point though, trump is so compromised, I'd rather just have a republican house & senate with clinton, it would be deadlock for 4 years vs having a guy China and big banks can strong arm.

I have a hard time believing this.
It would take incredible piloting talent as well as very convenient terrain to travel very short distances in a practical manner.

I have hard time believing anyone could give a shit about this.

Trump apologists are literally shitting on Clinton for flying in a private jet? lmao. They want Clinton to release transcripts of speeches Goldman Sachs paid her $675k to make but don't give a shit about the $3 BILLION in loans Goldman Sachs and the bank of China gave to Trump and his towers.

they take trump at his word for every lame transparent excuse, but literally believe Clinton has murdered people or is physically ill.

>still posting this botched (((New York Times))) investigation that doesn't post its "publicly available" sources
>still posting that how you run a business is the same as how you'd run a country
Fuck off and kill yourself shill.

>exposed as a paid Russian plant
I think the Manefort/Podesta link is a very risky strategy for the Clinton shills, they are very exposed to this issue.
observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

What a fat, ugly faggot. Dying can't happen soon enough.

it's incredible a guy can be so ugly a fake orange spray tan actually makes him look better.

you dont need a pilots licences for ultralights
and they can be built for cheap

Because the transcripts of speeches to Goldman Sachs is far more important. The facts are what they are. No matter how much of a liar or scummy Trump may seem it is Hillary's actions that killed millions of people. Before you say, "how do you know Trump's action hasn't killed anyone?" With the media trying everything to smear his campaign don't you think they would have reported it if he did?

Here is some important information for you. Mark your calendar.

Manafort is not a plant. He is a man that injects plants where they are needed.

Why are these threads always trying to obscure the fact that Hillary is a criminal and will be convicted and hung for treason?

SAGE

>$3 billion in loans for $3 billion dollars in property
wow
Thank you for correcting my record
#ImwithchinaNow

wtf
is that his face without makeup?

and no spray tan

It was always going to end badly for this faggot. The good news is there is a viable alternative.

hill shills are REALLY out in force this week.

you can taste the fear

When did you become a nigger, joe?

With her adopted campaign chair literally being exposed as a corrupt election rigger, the flip flops on pretty much every good position she had except the devotion to wall street, and now her dependencies on foreign money exposed how can you defend this bitch any longer?

>Foundation accepts millions from countries that execute gays
>Substantial portion of wealth tied into speeches to wall street
>Literally a Goldman girl and worked as a Walmart CEO
>Clinton's opaque portfolio of pay-for-play makes her absolutely vulnerable to demands of other nations as long as they pony up the cash
>She will hide her activities on a private server and then destroy the evidence of wrongdoing, even when the appearance of impropriety is more than established
>Her husband will literally secretly meet with the Attorney General just before she's determined to be freed from prosecution

>hill shills are REALLY out in force this week.

>Implying the American electorate is even halfway informed as to who they're voting for and not just following identity politics.

The whole country is just a bunch of retards who vote for whoever CNN or Fox news tells them to at this point.

If your only argument for your guy is "But he's not the other guy!!" then you're retarded

>Companies he owns have at least $650 million in debt

You know who doesn't hold massive debt because he's a REAL businessman?

Soros :^)

Hey, when one is a proven corrupt pay-for-player warhawk, it's a good fuckin point. I've been a democrat for a decade and Clinton stinks so bad that I can't vote for her even holding my nose. She's the absolute epitome of everything that's ever been wrong with politics. Most politicians have the air, but she has the living breathing slime in every cell of her body.

Still better than crooked Hillary.

Falsifying the record are we?

You know who didn't get 5 deferments (one for a bum knee) because they were too scared to fight in Vietnam?

Hillary :^)

You know who literally dodged the draft?

Bill Clinton

Trump had medical deferments, but also never had his ticket pulled. Even if he had no deferment he wouldn't have been drafted.

Was this before or after her stroke?

Nice deflection but Bill isn't running

Trump is

Hillary said Bill would be in charge of a lot of shit. And he'd be a big part of her presidency, just like she was of his. Nice deflection.

You know who didn't burn through 2 wives and wound up marrying a East European mail-order whore who exposed her her tits whenever she saw a camera?

Bill Clinton :^)

Nice deflection :^)

Beautiful reflection ;^)

>NY Times
Nice try.

You know who didn't have to fire his campaign manager again because it was uncovered he was bought and paid for by Putin?

Hillary Clinton :^)

>your guy dodged the draft like a baby
>HURR BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALSO DODGED THE DRAFT

Just gonna dump this here:

townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410

You know who didn't have multiple ongoing FBI investigations into corruption, careless mishandling of classified intel, and FOIA requests and now has to answer questions relating to avoidance of FOIA and illegal server setup and pay-for-play foundation bullshit?

Donald Trump :^)

>MUH EMAILS

20 years and this is the only thing they're trying (and failing) to turn into a scandal :^)

"Companies he owns are at least 650million in debt" If you know anything about business, it's easier to get a loan than to liquidate assets. It's a common business practice.

Nice deflection :^)

You should take up football defense with arguments as strong as that

You know who didn't fail miserably at selling BEEF to AMERICANS?

Hillary Clinton :^)

You know what the best part of CTR is? They're proof that Trump can create jobs, even if the poor saps make shit wages because Democrats are assholes.

Lmao tard

Based.

Wouldn't it make sense to reply to the CTR if they get paid? Waste Clintons cash and get nowhere.

Trumpcucks slave away for Trump for FREE

Hillshills get paid

Advantage: Hillshills

Enjoy getting cucked, Trumpcucks :^)

This clown convention of a government that western civilization has now is all I need to justify my being a law-ignoring degenerate.

Indeed, please reply to us.

Also, thanks for bumping our thread, much appreciated :^)

So because you have a bank loan you're incapable for running for president?

irrelevent

die in a fire kikel

neat thread you faggots got going on in here

you're right CTR is literally on Sup Forums now

because if CTR doesn't exist why are there people who don't love Daddy Trump??

checkmate leftiecucklibtard niggers

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

t. nimble navigator (explanation: it's a meme from r/the_donald)

>With his former campaign chair literally being exposed as a paid Russian plant,
CTR going hard

>(explanation: it's a meme from r/the_donald)
Holy shit CTR is like talking to retarded children. I don't even wish you any ill. Here's your few cents for getting a reply, and yeah. Have fun and don't scratch your helmet as you type, treasonous bastards.

>So because you have a bank loan you're incapable for running for president?

This is correct. Trump has been touting his business acumen as THE reason for his qualification.

Not it turns out that not only has he declared 4 bankruptcies, he's also overstated his net worth AND his business are in MASSIVE debt.

He is a terrible businessman. If he is bad for his own companies, how bad will he be for America?

Where do you sign up to become CTR? I might do it and post low level replies for money.

>post low level replies

I think Trump's already got that covered on Twitter :^)

mad

It's common business practice for larger businesses/companies to have debt. It's easier to get a loan from the bank than to liquidate your assets. It's very common in the industry.

I want to get paid for it.

It's not really something you sign up for. Supposedly, they seek out people in the area who have experience in social media and PR stuff, but who aren't employed enough to deserve a good wage. It's kind of sad, really. But you can probably email their website if you really want to.

You guys are still keeping this up, huh?

i guess it really is true that liberals never, ever learn, because they already the think they know everything.

Uh, are you implying that borrowing money is the only way to accrue debt?

He doesn't just own money to banks, he owes it to countless people, including many of his employees and suppliers.

Source: a zillion lawsuits against Trump because he failed to pay his bills

lmao

It makes sense though to reply to trolls now, waste their time and money.

Thanks for the bump :^)

Replies are part of what determines their pay rate. More replies = better distraction from Trump's positives, so in their eyes it's a win. Really, I'm doing more damage than anything by responding to them at all.

>Trump's positives

The results of his HIV test came back? :^)

It's what is the majority of his debt is from. 50000 salary vs 650000000 dollars obviously the majority is from bank loan(s). You know nothing about running a business