What was the moral of this episode? That troubled kids can turn their life around and shouldn't be abandoned?

What was the moral of this episode? That troubled kids can turn their life around and shouldn't be abandoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KYKPc-DooNo
youtube.com/watch?v=FCxc0Laqyqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That or even the most troubled kid can find a positive and creative outlet for their emotions

Not everything is about morals and lessons.

fuck the popo

Try to understand what they're thinking not think you understand them, then redirect their focus and energy to something constructive. Means and results may vary.

The moral?
... Bob Ross is a boss?

Damn right he is

The moral is to stop painting pictures on my house, boy! Now clean this shit off!

i never knew Bob Ross voiced Soundwave.

Im not going to jail today Sup Forums

Reminder:
youtu.be/KYKPc-DooNo

Also:

1. Do you think this mural is of young Granddad and his wife, or Huey and Riley's parents?

2. If it's the latter, what do you think happened to them?

That is grandpa's wife. Writers of boondocks have never depicted Huey and Riley's parents

It's likely that they weren't gangbanged or politically killed based on the lack of dialogue about the two brothers on their interests relating to "something mom or dad would've done".

If you don't take care of your kids yourself, there is no telling what the people you pay to take care of them are teaching them or getting up to with them.

It was Granddad's wife. Had it been Riley and Huey's parents, he wouldn't be crying, or the only one at least. Riley did that to prove his point. As for their parents, I'm also a little disappointed that we never saw them or have them be mentioned in the show at all. There may be info about them in the comic strip, but who's going to read 15+ years of strips just to find that out?

To play Tom Scott's GOAT Sax riff.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCxc0Laqyqo

>A man wouldnt cry seeing his beloved dead son/daughter

That's retarded. But yea, it's definitely Grandad's wedding.

It'd be his dead son, Huey and Riley have the same last name as Robert

My negro.