Is this rich to you?

Is this rich to you?

>is being a millionaire rich to you?

That is 1% level, right?

this is what i mean to ask

Any household with an income above like $100k is the 1%.

When you say rich/1% you're thinking of the 20 or something people that own literal billions/trillions.

So yes. He's rich, but not very

I hate that guy, he's not a good actor except for the pianist

Is this rich?
>All from drawing comics

The pianist was GOAT

With a shnozz like that, he should be worth at least 6 million more.

It was hilariously bad.
When they rolled that cripple oit of his chair and off the balcony I burst out in laughter in the theater.

That ass fucking child rapist has yet to make a good film.

what the fuck

is this comic so known in america?

What does the Garfield comic guy has in net worth? because Garfield is all over the place here since 30 years

>When you say rich/1% you're thinking of the 20 or something people that own literal billions/trillions.

I don't because I'm not some retard that just thinks things mean something other than what they actually mean.

I loved the movie but probably because I love music and it was that which ringed more with me. Could really have replaced him with anyone and jew with a anyone and nazis with anyone and still would have been great.

Wow, what capitalist scum. We need to tax 90% of his wealth and give it to the poor. This would fix society instantly.

Maybe in Belgium. In the US, $100k/yr only puts you in the top 20%. $150k/yr is top 5%. $250k/yr is top 1%.

That is like the perfect amount of money. It's enough to do pretty much whatever you want for the rest of your life as long as you don't go full retard on drugs and hookers or whatnot.

You technically never have to work again so you can go study gender studies or anthropology.

And finally it is still too little to attract crazies. Don't show off too hard and people won't be able to distinguish you from a middle class family.

he is 0.01% yet a peasant to ppl like Bill Gates

Garfield guy is worth $1.3 billion

Dilbert made tons of money on merchandise licenses.

If he has found a good woman to live, peace of mind to keep clarity, and purpose to keep going then he is rich. Money makes all that easier, the best to him if he's earned it. How is this relative to politics OP?

>Jim Davis
>Comic Started In 1978
>$1.3 billion net worth
>71 years old
>Still doing the comic daily

Is it anything like whiplash?

no.

>When you say rich/1% you're thinking of the 20 or something people that own literal billions/trillions.
I think it's more like .1or.01% but i got what you meant.
What do you mean? When occupy I diets talk about the 1% they actually mean like less than 100 people who control everything. They CCould just call them out by name (Soros) but instead they turn it into class conflict and blame random older white people people who simply managed their wealth well and don't actually pull super secret strings or shit on minorities

is this?

No, it's a muh 6gorillion so sad classic