I'm kinda sad that this show might be ending soon. Sure...

I'm kinda sad that this show might be ending soon. Sure, it hit its stride a good long while ago but there's still some good memories I have attached to it, even with newer episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pozDLjFUVbM

Perfect song for this kind of contemplation. Thinking over the past six years kind of takes you places.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lduP2H9lrEM?t=1m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was renewed for a 9th.

Im going to miss this show, but it should have been put down a bit earlier.
youtu.be/lduP2H9lrEM?t=1m5s

>Im going to

Shhh

I've accepted this shows death midway through season 7, this and regular show needed to end so I'm not sad to see it go.

>this shows death

So is there just one faggot going through every thread pointing out typos? You seriously have nothing better to do?

It's Sup Forums I'm not going to spellcheck myself.

I feel you user. It kind of makes you yearn for the days when the show was at the peak of its popularity and everything about it seemed so exciting.

I felt it when Phineas and Ferb ended, I'll feel it when this and Regular Show end.

Its been two months since the last new episode, and they haven't even announced the release dates for the final two episodes of the season. How do you operate a fucking business like this? Are the staff at CN legitimately retarded?

it should have ended 3 years ago

How come?

I love this show and dusregard the Sup Forums hate boner for it. But wtf? Where are the new episodes? I bought the last season on amazon and feel ripped off.

Who said it's ending?

I mean this hiatus pacing is fucking atrocious, but it probably still makes a decent amount of money for CN.

I remember how much promise this show had, but it flew too close to the sun. It started out as a silly cartoon show, but it kept hinting towards DEEPEST LORE, and then Rebecca Sugar came in and started adding actual pathos, what with her Very Special Episode about Alzheimer's, along with actual shipping that wasn't just played for laughs. When she left, the show forgot how to do emotions, so it tried really hard to make up for that lore stuff, but too little too late. Now it's a clusterfuck.

So in essence, Steven universe killed it since Rebecca left to work on that

It needs to end user, hopefully Season 9 will be its last. They already have the meta of episodes titled Preboot and Reboot. You know that some of the team working on Adventure Time have thought to themselves that it's starting to turn into The Simpsons.

Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the show hasn't dropped off? Season 7 is fantastic, and it can easily go for 2 more seasons.

I will never be one of these guys that's like, "Urrrrhhh new seasons horrible"

I've been enjoying it pretty consistently, so I think that's cool. I'll likely never enjoy a show as much as AT

No, Rebecca killed AT and then went on to make a cancerous show right afterwards. Everything she touches turns to Tumblr.

>dusregard

I also think it's quite good. Not every episode is the best, but I still greatly enjoy it.
But this is Sup Forums and we're discussing adventure time, so most will shit on it.

the show's been pretty consistently good during its entire run so far

Lately, I keep seeing old episodes in CN Asia. The old seasons were really fucking funny.

it should end doesn't mean it's going to end. If it's still profitable, it will still be here

The Philippines?