Immigration will restore Christianity

We must accept non-Christian immigrants into our nations if we want to restore Christianity.

To restore Christianity, we must convert the non-Christians and our biggest threat to Christianity is Islam.

Non-Christians are our future. They are ripe for conversion.

Muslims must be accepted into our Christian lands so we have all the tools available for their conversion and those tools are at home.

Apostates are given death threats.

Good luck with that.

The only way I see that happening is to kill all the men and forcibly convert the women. You do know how the Muslims treat apostates, right?

worst pope of our age

I want to agree but I have to disagree. The Islamic men have an amazing drive and thirst for religious studies and life styles.

Problem is that Christians convert people by the word, while Muslims convert people by the sword. Big difference

(((86078803)))
>muslims
>convert to christianity
LITERALLY PUNISHED BY DEATH BY THE MENTALLY ILL MUSLIMS, YOU SPASTIC!

You Christcucks and your tolerance ruined everything

so each muslim conqueror gets his own christian that will wash his feet?

Why does CTR create threads to talk to itself?

There is literally nothing wrong with compassionate humility.

Sure they study other religions and lifestyles... but it's in order to better understand how to destroy them. Our ancestors had it right the first time. Deus Vult!

It's true. ISIS is showing the Muslims that they follow a slave religion. Most of them are fleeing to Europe because they're running from Islam.
Cognitive dissonance is still strong in the immigrants, and the Jew controlled Right is doing it's best to keep the immigrants in the False Prophet's corner, so there is no small amount of work to be done. But it will be done, and the Jews, along with their slaves on the Right and the Left will pay dearly for opposing the Will of God.

Goodnight Judaism, goodnight Islam, goodnight Neo-Nazis, goodnight, neo-Communists. We'll make sure to tack your heads up in highly visible locations.

There is something wrong with being naive and allowing others to exploit you.

No one is being naive.

I'm a materialist and I don't believe in God or Allah...
Can I leave France to join your country ?

>They are ripe for conversion.
They want to chop your head off when you are too weak to work. They have tried to invade for the last 1400 years, and now the idiots surrounding us have allowed them to just walk in. Make no mistake, these are literal subhumans. People tried to convert every savage between the polar circles; It stuck with civilizable people. It obviously didn't stick with the muslims.

Idiotic Jew controlled fagot.

The muzzies never had mass-communication to be terrorized with. Now that has changed. Look at how you Europeans lose your spine at the insignificant terror attacks you've suffered. Think of what the muzzies see on a daily basis. Many of them are dismayed at what Islam does worldwide. The veil is being pulled of that false-religions horned face, and stupid dupes like you are still be managed by the Jews. You will pay the price for being a naive traitor, just wait and see.

I think you forgot your meds today

Religion thrives on poverty. Immigration brings poverty to the countries that welcome it. Of course religious people love immigration.

It's funny watching arrogant plebs, blinded by their own haughty stupidity, fail to realize the immigration crises is part of the war between Catholicism and Judaism.

pic very related

Worst pope ever,

I hope he will have a special treatement in hell, like be threw in a acid lake or in a pit filled with broken glass

Nah, you are the naïve traitor. When shit hits the fan, you and the other pacifists and self-hating cucks shall be the first to get rekt.

GOOD NIGHT ABRAHAMIC SIDE

Amen to that. Bring back pope Benedict XVI.

Or we could just fuck more and make more babies

>Stormfags trying to act tough.

You guys get your asses beat by sissy Antifas. You literally have no idea how fast you're going to get steamrolled.
Line up in front of the Jews and pay the price for being a traitorous slave.

Dumb burger

What's this weirdo got to do with it, wasn't he just a falseflagging Jew who pretended to be a terrorist

He was a stormfagging 4Channer/Daily Stormer.
Stormfags are literally Jewish slaves, owned by pimply faced Jewish teenagers like Goldberg.

Christianity is the religion of Europe. It was born in the Middle East but it has been shaped by European people. It will never be restored by importing millions of muslims, they will simply over power you, and the few Christians who cling to their religion will abandon you even faster because of your toxic, genocidal form of "love and tolerance." The best hope we have of restoring Christianity, is by removing all the leaders and hangers on responsible for trying to turn the West into a mixed race, cultureless, jaded shithole.